supermike80

They FINALLY got Him!

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

Trump is going to sell India to Russia? 

I think Alaska. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think Alaska. 

Old news. They couldn't prove it. It's now India. Next it will be New Zealand and Brazil. Or Japan.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think Alaska. 

I'd rather him sell Hawaii and California and the rest of the pacific coast to Japan or something.  Maybe he can sell NY to the Nordic countries.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Or they could just pull up an old photo of him shaking hands with Kavanaugh and say that it's new (kinda like the kids in cages), and call him a rapist apologist and impeach him for that.  I mean, the fact that they'd have a picture of him shaking hands with Kavanaugh is more proof than what they've had before.

Maybe pretend he caused a pesticide leak, I think there is some old footage they could use for that......and then we MUST IMPEACH!!!!!

3 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Trump is going to sell India to Alaska? 

I think Alaska back to Russia.

Maybe he's going to sell the midwest back to France!!

I know one thing they can blame on Trump. Proven and wll documented and noone on the right will deny it:

Trumpvirus. Otherwise known as TDS. It's real, and it spread quickly. And the infection runs deep in those who are mentally challenged.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I know one thing they can blame on Trump. Proven and wll documented and noone on the right will deny it:

Trumpvirus. Otherwise known as TDS. It's real, and it spread quickly. And the infection runs deep in those who are mentally challenged.

Is one of the symptoms turning orange?  If so, there is a poster here with documented written and photographic evidence of it.

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Don’t let all this negativity distract you from remembering that Nancy Pelosi is praying for our President every day. 

God rest her soul. Wait, is she dead yet?

18 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Don’t let all this negativity distract you from remembering that Nancy Pelosi is praying for our President every day. 

And the divinity brought by the sweet ms13 kids.