Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Fear not people. The athiests have all the answers!!

The fact that God does not exist is easily proven by all of them and that will help humanity through this crisis. 

I think it's funny how much blind Faith athiests put into the science community while mocking Christians for having the same blind Faith. There's a funny sunny skit on it:

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

China ain’t religious. 

The atheist nations have a complete and total disregard for human life.  They treat people like animals.  Which makes sense, because once a society fully buys into the notion that there is nothing special about people, murder isn't immoral.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Good job guys lump all atheists together

i guess you’re all a bunch of west borough Baptist’s 

Nah I prefer the East borough 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

If you have to constantly proclaim you’re an atheist then you are an adherent to the religion of groupthink. I don’t believe in magic but I don’t have to run around proclaiming it.  “Look at me, I’m so much smarter than those religious people”.  No you’re not. Well, you might be, but not believing in religion isn’t any indicator of that. 

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

But that's exactly what a lot of atheists do.  They look for the most extremely negative example of religious activity in everyday life (Westboro Baptist Church) and they highlight their activities to give the impression all religious people behave like them.  Then they never report on the good things religious people and organizations do.

You know you are a victim of propaganda when everyone knows exactly who Westboro Baptist Church is but no-one can name religious charities or religious leaders of charities.

That’s the point I’m trying to make I’m not one of those atheists. I don’t think I’m smarter cause of it. I live my life under judeo Christian beliefs I just don’t believe personally in a god. I don’t push it on others and quite frankly most atheists I’ve come across treat it as a religion. Hell I even goto a southern baptist church once a month

i am an anti-abortion pro-gay pro-weed pro-Christian libertarian atheist and I don’t give a fock what anyone else is

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

i am an anti-abortion pro-gay pro-weed pro-Christian libertarian atheist and I don’t give a fock what anyone else is

You realize the kind of people that get abortions?   Not exactly our best and brightest, and scum tend to exponentially multiply. 

I respect religion and ethics and all, but good god.... weigh the pro's and con's. Abortion should be subsidized.  If there's a god, he'd want us to live in a scum-free world.  I sure as hell do.

5 hours ago, riversco said:

The atheist nations have a complete and total disregard for human life.  They treat people like animals.  Which makes sense, because once a society fully buys into the notion that there is nothing special about people, murder isn't immoral.

Muslims are extremely religious and treat people like animals.  

nice fail. 

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

You realize the kind of people that get abortions?   Not exactly our best and brightest, and scum tend to exponentially multiply. 

I respect religion and ethics and all, but good god.... weigh the pro's and con's. Abortion should be subsidized.  If there's a god, he'd want us to live in a scum-free world.  I sure as hell do.

The anti abortion people are the first ones to call people who act senseless in public animals, and yet they want to force those same people to have a child that they don't want. 

2 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

I dont care if people get abortions, I am just morally against it, and would never be with a woman who would have one

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Muslims are extremely religious and treat people like animals.  

nice fail. 

There's different types of religions with different beliefs.

Islam:  are a warrior-class of religions.  It literally was founded on conquering everyone around them.  Super-aggressive in their beliefs.
Christianity: based on love and respect, humility and compassion for each other.  A group of confident, gossipy people will create hell on earth.  A group of humble people who don't gossip will create heaven on earth.  A life spent chasing selfish experiences is a life wasted and damned to hell.
Buddhism/Taoism:  avoid extremes, everything in moderation to achieve nirvana , otherwise life is a cycle of reincarnation.
Judaism: you must live a life of good works.
Shinto:  avoid evil spirits and try to follow the kami, everything in this world should be in harmony and purity.
Zoroastrianism:  life is about having experiences.  A life lived that didn't have experiences is a life wasted.

America was founded as a Christian culture.  Today it is a Zoroastrian culture.  Christianity is effectively dead today in the US outside of small sects like the Amish.  Americans wholly embrace the teachings of Zoroaster.  For example, phrases like Nike's "Just do it" or McDonalds' "I'm Lovin' It" are classic Zoroaster-style phrases that he would have greatly approved of but the founders of this nation would have found distasteful.  Americans today look at the Amish with disdain because it truly is a different ethical set of beliefs now.

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

China ain’t religious. 

Fortunately, they have numerology and Feng Shui and palm reading and Chinese medicine.