Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Willie Greeke 54 - Gloucester MA - Dies from Kung Flu

Sorry for your loss.  :(

No pic, but did he have the BTs?  🤔

4 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Sorry for your loss.  :(

No pic, but did he have the BTs?  🤔

He was definitely obese by the letter of the law, still played sports, but that doesn't mean much, even the fattest of fatties can play softball and golf.  Not sure exactly what he had that killed him.

Just now, NorthernVike said:

Young too.  :(

Yup. 54 is too young to die.  Way too young. His kids are not young and all in their late 20s

3 hours ago, edjr said:

He was definitely obese by the letter of the law, still played sports, but that doesn't mean much, even the fattest of fatties can play softball and golf.  Not sure exactly what he had that killed him.

I thought you said he had COVID-19.  

rip willie the greeke

he knew you ...so we'll assume he had a pre-existing condition....retardation :wave:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I thought you said he had COVID-19.  

Covid doesn't kill people necessarily, it's their pre-existing conditions that kill them. No?

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

Covid doesn't kill people necessarily, it's their pre-existing conditions that kill them. No?

Ummm, in general, "No".  COVID kills them, but you are more susceptible to dying if you have pre-existing conditions.  For example, if you smoke or have asthma, you are more likely to die as a result.  If you never contracted COVID, you would not have died at that point. 

Now some of the old folks that are dying in nursing homes, they may be different.  There are some that are dying now that were on hospice, meaning that they were just being cared for while they died without pain.  They got COVID and it just rushed things along a bit faster.  You could say that COVID killed them or it was just a factor.  Not sure if your buddy fits into that group.  

On 4/9/2020 at 3:51 PM, The Elevator Killer said:

Healthy people have died. 

Like this 21 year old who became the youngest to die.  His family says he was healthy :o  This is the problem with the world. We call this healthty.

he played baseball in high school, he must have been healthy when he died :wacko:  

“Cody’s a strong individual. He’s an athlete, he’s a baseball player,” Kevin said, adding, “This virus doesn’t discriminate.”

I love how they use an old picture on the main story and not a current one from where he's a FF

https://www.fox21news.com/top-stories/21-year-old-college-student-becomes-youngest-person-in-colorado-to-die-from-covid-19/

Ed Jr really needs Digby34 to come back. 

12 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Either that or he connects with his dealer again.

I’ve been curious how the drug users are faring during this. Supply has to be low I would think.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve been curious how the drug users are faring during this. Supply has to be low I would think.  

I wonder. Traffickers aren't being stopped by police so supply might be high.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

I wonder. Traffickers aren't being stopped by police so supply might be high.

The border has been shut down. 

So far the two main comorbidities I have seen with the severe COVID-19 cases are hypertension followed by obesity. Just put our second employee on the vent an hour ago (hospital a couple miles over just had their second employee death). 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ed Jr really needs Digby34 to come back. 

I don't like him or really read him. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I am guessing they are struggling. We don't make anything in the USA other than meth and weed. Borders are closed. Where would anything come from?

12 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

They could resort to Whip-its and sniffing glue. Addicts need to be resourceful if they want to succeed at their craft.

Licker stores are open though

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Like this 21 year old who became the youngest to die.  His family says he was healthy :o  This is the problem with the world. We call this healthty.

he played baseball in high school, he must have been healthy when he died :wacko:  

I love how they use an old picture on the main story and not a current one from where he's a FF

https://www.fox21news.com/top-stories/21-year-old-college-student-becomes-youngest-person-in-colorado-to-die-from-covid-19/

do you have a current FF picture of this guy, cause again he looks and seems healthy enough.  Article stated "when not on the field with the club team" or something like that, so not just baseball in HS.

16 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

do you have a current FF picture of this guy, cause again he looks and seems healthy enough.  Article stated "when not on the field with the club team" or something like that, so not just baseball in HS.

You don't have to be in great shape to play baseball.

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

You don't have to be in great shape to play baseball.

did you ever play baseball

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

did you ever play baseball

Yes. Football, baseball, lacrosse, track and cross country. I have first hand experience in the athleticism that it takes to play baseball. It was the simplest of the sports that I played.

8 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Yes. Football, baseball, lacrosse, track and cross country. I have first hand experience in the athleticism that it takes to play baseball. It was the simplest of the sports that I played.

It's the toughest, IMO, but physical shape has little bearing on proficiency. Hitting the gym for months won't help you hit a curveball. 

Hand-eye coordination is important for baseball, not cardiovascular health. That is the reason that playing baseball didn't save the fatfuck from the covids. That's all I'm saying here.

56 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

wow, just wow. You honestly think THIS was the 1st "healthy" person to die from covid :doh:

17 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Hand-eye coordination is important for baseball, not cardiovascular health. That is the reason that playing baseball didn't save the fatfuck from the covids. That's all I'm saying here.

yump

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

wow, just wow. You honestly think THIS was the 1st "healthy" person to die from covid :doh:

Healthy people don’t die. Something killed those people - COVID-19. 

Sorry for your loss even though you’ve been going around for weeks saying Covid-19 is no big deal cause it only affects fatties.

17 minutes ago, edjr said:

no, at least the 2nd of the ones presented here at the geek club