Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

THIS is who the dems want for President?

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Good luck.  Since Trump is so despised by the youth, browns and over 1/2 of the remaining adult population I propose a bet.  If President Trump wins you leave this board forever.

I am willing to bet.  You?

Hell no. I was more confident that Trump would lose in 2016 than i am in 2020.  Check the thread title. It's about who we want as president. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hell no. I was more confident that Trump would lose in 2016 than i am in 2020.  Check the thread title. It's about who we want as president. 

But everyone dislikes President Trump.  Shouldn’t that parlay into a landslide win for the Dems?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

But everyone dislikes President Trump.  Shouldn’t that parlay into a landslide win for the Dems?

Not 'everyone' dislikes Trump. About 40% of the people actually like him. And as proven in 2016, you can have millions more people vote for your opponent and still come out with a victory. All comes down to a small handful of states. Like I said, I was 75% sure Hillary would win in 2016. I am WAY less confident in a Biden victory this time around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, drobeski said:

🤣

Made it a few minutes. Hilarious. And sad. My favorite is “we take truth over facts”. Well, they do have their own truth, so that may actually make sense.  To libtards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Made it a few minutes. Hilarious. And sad. My favorite is “we take truth over facts”. Well, they do have their own truth, so that may actually make sense.  To libtards. 

Watch the one I posted now.  Let me know your favorite  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Watch the one I posted now.  Let me know your favorite  :)

Make a trump thread, this is about the creepy kid sniffer.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Make a trump thread, this is about the creepy kid sniffer.

🤣  That's what I thought

 

That's the toughest challenge that Trump has in this election. Biden has two glaring shortcomings that most candidates would be able to expose. Sexual creepiness and mental decline. Just so happens that they are both rendered worthless because Trump is ten times creepier (I'd much less comfortable watching Trump groping his daughter than I am watching Biden sniff some kid's hair) and way more senile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Every breath is a Trump breath  for the resident retard.

fixed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor kids are just as great and talented as white kids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Observer said:

🤣  That's what I thought

 

That's the toughest challenge that Trump has in this election. Biden has two glaring shortcomings that most candidates would be able to expose. Sexual creepiness and mental decline. Just so happens that they are both rendered worthless because Trump is ten times creepier (I'd much less comfortable watching Trump groping his daughter than I am watching Biden sniff some kid's hair) and way more senile.

Biden has pedo creepiness, not sexual creepiness.  As I said here before I believe, I would strongly warn my 21 yr old daughter about Trump.  I would never ever let my 12 yr old daughter alone with Biden.  If you disagree with the latter you are somewhere high on the autism scale IMO, lacking the ability to clearly see what you need to see to protect your daughter from a clear predator.  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jerryskids said:

Biden has pedo creepiness, not sexual creepiness.  As I said here before I believe, I would strongly warn my 21 yr old daughter about Trump.  I would never ever let my 12 yr old daughter alone with Biden.  If you disagree with the latter you are somewhere high on the autism scale IMO, lacking the ability to clearly see what you need to see to protect your daughter from a clear predator.  :(

And as I said before, Biden's 'pedo creepiness' is smelling little girls' hair and putting his hands on their shoulders. Trump's pedo creepiness with Ivanka when she was a kid and teenager is ten times creepier.  Almost nothing disgusts me, but pictures of Trump grabbing and caressing Ivanka turned my stomach. I'm a dad.  That was NOT father daughter love. 

I'll say it again since you seem to be getting a little dense lately, with almost anyone else as an opponent, some of Biden's past would disqualify him for me. But I'd vote for someone a bit too handsy over someone with incestual lust for his daughter.  that's gross

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as the fathers of those girls didn’t complain about Biden groping their daughters it’s ok. Move on. And if a young girl didn’t have a father she’s SOL.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You've posted this before, nice of the Google machine to make that stretch for you.  Outside of a picture with Ivanka in white where she appears to be dancing and I don't know the context, there is nothing creepy in those pictures.  Kissing his daughter on the cheek?  The horror$#@!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You've posted this before, nice of the Google machine to make that stretch for you.  Outside of a picture with Ivanka in white where she appears to be dancing and I don't know the context, there is nothing creepy in those pictures.  Kissing his daughter on the cheek?  The horror$#@!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

 

cant blame him, shes one of the most beautiful women of all-time

creepy joe likes any ole plain ugly girl

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cant blame him, shes one of the most beautiful women of all-time

creepy joe likes any ole plain ugly girl

 

So it's ok to want to bang your own daughter as long as she's attractive?  Gotcha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love when the TDSers try to deflect away from creepy Joe by saying "No he's not, Trump is".

And why is Trump becoming the subject of a thread of who the dems want as president? Last I checked, he wasn't on their list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So it's ok to want to bang your own daughter as long as she's attractive?  Gotcha

link of anyone banging Ivanka?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

link of anyone banging Ivanka?

Per you "Can't blame him, she's one of the most beautiful women of all-time".   Think that would hold up in court? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I hugged, kissed or even touched my neighbor’s/friend’s daughters like I touch my own, I would be a creep like Biden. Good think I don’t and never would. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

If I hugged, kissed or even touched my neighbor’s/friend’s daughters like I touch my own, I would be a creep like Biden. Good think I don’t and never would. 

But you didn't bring up Trump or his family, so according to those with TDS, this is not a valid post in a thread that is supposed to be talking about who the dems want for president.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Per you "Can't blame him, she's one of the most beautiful women of all-time".   Think that would hold up in court? 

you take things way to serious

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

If I hugged, kissed or even touched my neighbor’s/friend’s daughters like I touch my own, I would be a creep like Biden. Good think I don’t and never would. 

And if you hugged groped or fondled your daughter the way Trump did to Ivanka, she should be taken from your home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Can't Biden and Trump both be creepy?  Because they are.

You would think both sides would accept this and just leave the topic off the table.  As with mental decline. Not sure why either side would want to even have those discussions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a classic thing for those with TDS. I have noticed this since the 2016 election.

If someone states a valid criticism of anyone on the left, the liberals will attack with "No. Trump is". Even though Trump was never the topic.

For instance: Biden is very creepy because of his fondling of children.

The liberal retorts: No. Trump is a child fondler.

Biden is slowly losing his mind.

The liberal response: No. Trump is losing his mind.

Bernie is in rough shape physically

The liberal: No. Trump is fat and is going to die soon.

What do you like better for breakfast, eggs and toast or waffles?

The liberal response: Which ever one Trump doesn't like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Observer said:

You would think both sides would accept this and just leave the topic off the table.  As with mental decline. Not sure why either side would want to even have those discussions.

No we wouldn't.  You might, because that is the MSM narrative which attempts to argue that we should give Biden a pass on each topic.  As @avoiding injuries implied, most men with healthy daughter relationships give them lots of hugs and kisses.  We don't do that to other kids, especially the pre-pubescent ones. 

BTW I liked your reddit montage.  Worked in a few Epstein pics at the bottom, nice touch.  :lol:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's a classic thing for those with TDS. I have noticed this since the 2016 election.

If someone states a valid criticism of anyone on the left, the liberals will attack with "No. Trump is". Even though Trump was never the topic.

For instance: Biden is very creepy because of his fondling of children.

The liberal retorts: No. Trump is a child fondler.

Biden is slowly losing his mind.

The liberal response: No. Trump is losing his mind.

Bernie is in rough shape physically

The liberal: No. Trump is fat and is going to die soon.

You're right.  Do you notice when Trump supporters do it as well?  Someone says that Trump lies all the time and a Trump supporter comes back with saying Obama told the biggest lie ever.  It's no different.  The left and right are both so biased and blind they can't see that they're doing the same thing they accuse to other side of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're right.  Do you notice when Trump supporters do it as well?  Someone says that Trump lies all the time and a Trump supporter comes back with saying Obama told the biggest lie ever.  It's no different.  The left and right are both so biased and blind they can't see that they're doing the same thing they accuse to other side of.

I think we have a little more of an excuse, cause you have the media 100% full blown against him, and even the lie counter websites are ridiculous

examples

we are going to build a wall

lie, some parts we are building a fence

the hamburgers were stacked a mile high

lie, no they weren't

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're right.  Do you notice when Trump supporters do it as well?  Someone says that Trump lies all the time and a Trump supporter comes back with saying Obama told the biggest lie ever.  It's no different.  The left and right are both so biased and blind they can't see that they're doing the same thing they accuse to other side of.

Maybe so, but sometimes it's fair to throw it back at them when they are doing it. I use obama as an example to point out what he did to this country and what Trump was left to deal with. Specifically racial divide and identity politics. I think items like that are fair game.

Or when someone states that Trump murdered all these people with the virus. I then conclude that if that is true, then Obama murdered tons of people with the swine flu.

Those are very different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I think we have a little more of an excuse, cause you have the media 100% full blown against him, and even the lie counter websites are ridiculous

examples

we are going to build a wall

lie, some parts we are building a fence

the hamburgers were stacked a mile high

lie, no they weren't

 

There's no doubt that the media is heavily in favor of the left but lets not ignore that the right doesn't have their own biased media as well.  I think your wall example there kind of sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There's no doubt that the media is heavily in favor of the left but lets not ignore that the right doesn't have their own biased media as well.  I think your wall example there kind of sucks.

In fact, his second-most-repeated claim — 257 times — is that his border wall is being built. Congress balked at funding the concrete barrier he envisioned, so the project evolved into the replacement of smaller, older barriers with steel bollard fencing. The Washington Post has reported the bollard fencing is easily breached, with smugglers sawing through it, despite Trump’s claims it is impossible to get past. Nevertheless, the project has diverted billions in military and counternarcotics funding to become one of the largest infrastructure projects in U.S. history, seizing private land, cutting off wildlife corridors and disrupting Native American cultural sites.

 

this is cited as a lie, his "2nd" biggest one

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There's no doubt that the media is heavily in favor of the left but lets not ignore that the right doesn't have their own biased media as well.  I think your wall example there kind of sucks.

I don't remember the right freaking out when obama became president. Sure, a lot of people didn't like him, and still don't, but I would feel safer putting an obama or hillary sticker on my car than a Trump sticker. By far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Maybe so, but sometimes it's fair to throw it back at them when they are doing it. I use obama as an example to point out what he did to this country and what Trump was left to deal with. Specifically racial divide and identity politics. I think items like that are fair game.

If you're going to have that attitude then I expect you to think it's fair when people on the left want to throw things back at you.

I've seen people criticize Trump and call him nasty things and then people on the right say how terrible those people are to say such things about our President.  Why isn't it fair to treat Trump the same way he treats others?  It's all hypocrisy, from everyone, and it just keeps going back and forth with no end in site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×