i. Election of Barack Hussein Obama
j. Passage of Obamacare
k. 2011 Fukushima meltdown in Japan
m. 2011 Obama's airstrikes on Libya and probable war crimes by Obama
n. Syrian Civil war (2011-present)
p. Election of Donald Trump
q. impeachment of Donald Trump
r. Covid-19

Y2K?  Ugh, not to break it to you but nothing happened.  Well, it was a new year and decade and all but that was about it.

1. 9/11

2. Coronavirus

3. Katrina

4. First AA President

5. Red Sox win the W.S. since 1918

6. Cliff Huxtable is a sex predator 

Off the top.......

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

18-1

:lol:  

This made me laugh because I know you only do it only because there are so many Patriot fans here. 

Dude, you came into this forearm such an asshole, maybe to make a mark and get noticed, whatever.... but you were truly a magnificent bastard.   However over the past few years you make me laugh more than not.  Don't get me wrong, you're still an asshole, just a halfway lovable one. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This made me laugh because I know you only do it only because there are so many Patriot fans here. 

Dude, you came into this forearm such an asshole, maybe to make a mark and get noticed, whatever.... but you were truly a magnificent bastard.   However over the past few years you make me laugh more than not.  Don't get me wrong, you're still an asshole, just a halfway lovable one. 

Thank you. Thank you very much! 

49 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Get a room.

the FBG bored upgrade was very traumatic.

legalization of cannibus

the declassification of Pluto.

6. newbie's bannin

• Thanks 1

Detroit Lions winning that one playoff game in 1992

When it is all exposed Spygate will be the biggest story in US history since the Revolutionary War.

A conspiracy to interfere/steal a US presidential election and a conspiracy to overthrow a sitting president.

White House, NSA, CIA, FBI, DOJ, FISA courts, US media, DC politicians, foreign agencies... All in on it.

Mother Fockers are going to fry over this. They deserve to be publicly executed on the mall.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

When it is all exposed Spygate will be the biggest story in US history since the Revolutionary War.

A conspiracy to interfere/steal a US presidential election and a conspiracy to overthrow a sitting president.

White House, NSA, CIA, FBI, DOJ, FISA courts, US media, DC politicians, foreign agencies... All in on it.

Mother Fockers are going to fry over this. They deserve to be publicly executed on the mall.

Take it easy with your Spygate exaggerations.  Not everyone is even a football fan.