Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

If Trump wins the election this year, what do the dems have left in their bag of tricks?

We all witnessed the full blown collapse of the democratic party since 2016. They threw everything they had at Trump and he is still standing strong and throwing it back in their faces on a daily basis.Both at the politicians and the media.

So have we seen the decay of the gray matter between the ears of liberals across this whole country.

What do they have left in the tank? I imagine the media will simply go on and keep posting lies all over the news and encourage civil unrest, but what about the politicians and the actual liberals across this country.

I guess a lot depends on who is in control of the Senate and the House, but would it be possible that the dems actually start doing their jobs, or do they just keep going with their games and not do shlt for another 4 years?

More of the same, unless they are covering their a$$ with the investigation into the Russian thing and the spying on Trump thing. That could be entertaining. 

16 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

More of the same, unless they are covering their a$$ with the investigation into the Russian thing and the spying on Trump thing. That could be entertaining. 

Maybe. It would be nice to see them put on their big boy pants and actually do some work for once though.

But you are right, it would be entertaining to see the right put on a full court press into all of the corruption on the left. Then Trump can hand out some commemorative pens to them as they are headed to prison.

25 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Maybe. It would be nice to see them put on their big boy pants and actually do some work for once though.

But you are right, it would be entertaining to see the right put on a full court press into all of the corruption on the left. Then Trump can hand out some commemorative pens to them as they are headed to prison.

LMAO. That would be awesome.

If Trump were to lose, you can bet he would go on a declassification spree that would blow that whole cesspool up. 3 months is a long time to sling dirt, and he has the keys to the vault. 

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If Trump were to lose, you can bet he would go on a declassification spree that would blow that whole cesspool up. 3 months is a long time to sling dirt, and he has the keys to the vault. 

I wouldn't count that out at all. He would just be doing more of what he was voted in to do. Drain the swamp.

Best course of action: Groom some better candidates for 2024, sit back and let him implode. Trump will have presided over record deficits and the highest unemployment t since the Great Depression. The country club Republicans who backed Trump for tax cuts and corporate grift will abandon him once he’s a lame duck.

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Best course of action: Groom some better candidates for 2024, sit back and let him implode. Trump will have presided over record deficits and the highest unemployment t since the Great Depression. The country club Republicans who backed Trump for tax cuts and corporate grift will abandon him once he’s a lame duck.

you really going to come in here and say Trump had anything to do with the record deficits and unemployment?  When we are back even will you bow down then?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you really going to come in here and say Trump had anything to do with the record deficits and unemployment?  When we are back even will you bow down then?

Trump complained about the debt under Obungler and started running trillion dollar deficits once he took office. Nobody cares whose fault it is. His record will record unemployment and debt. 

35 minutes ago, MDC said:

I agree with the first sentence as a high level strategy.  The second sentence, I guess it depends how much we recover in 4 years.  My crystal ball says there are no fundamentals stopping a recovery.  Third sentence, not sure why it matters in 2024.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I agree with the first sentence as a high level strategy.  The second sentence, I guess it depends how much we recover in 4 years.  My crystal ball says there are no fundamentals stopping a recovery.  Third sentence, not sure why it matters in 2024.

I probably said the last line wrong. I think Trump is set to have a really bad second term and by 2024 there will be a lot of GOP fatigue. Historically speaking, it’s really likely that the Dems win in 2024 after 8 years of a Republican President. One party usually doesn’t hold the WH for three consecutive terms. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm.not so sure Trump wants to set that precedent with his presidential protections running out in a matter of weeks.

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm.not so sure Trump wants to set that precedent with his presidential protections running out in a matter of weeks.

You are one dense little troll. As if they wouldn’t try and hang him after he leaves. They try everyday now, and have been since he wiped the floor with them. And they came up with nothing.  Like they will when he’s gone. Russia! 

More violence and fake hate crimes like Maga kids, Smollett, and Maud "the jogger".

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You are one dense little troll. As if they wouldn’t try and hang him after he leaves. They try everyday now, and have been since he wiped the floor with them. And they came up with nothing.  Like they will when he’s gone. Russia! 

Trump survives everything by covering up and denying access. The documents all still exist. If as an outgoing president, he starts going scorched earth, it'll be a matter of weeks until all those documents he fought so hard to hide will be unearthed.  Quite sure Trump doesn't want that. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Trump survives everything by covering up and denying access. The documents all still exist. If as an outgoing president, he starts going scorched earth, it'll be a matter of weeks until all those documents he fought so hard to hide will be unearthed.  Quite sure Trump doesn't want that. 

Yup. Dense as can be. I guess after he’s gone they’ll cut him some slack for all the crimes he covered up. He better play nice.  

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Investigated for 3 years. The head of the investigation said it himself he didn't find anything. Turns out the good guys (FBI and DOJ) framed people to turn on Trump. Even when they successfully entrapped someone there was nothing to frame Trump for. The lead of the investigation said before congress he was not stopped in any way. He had full access to everything. Even though Trump could use executive privilege which he never did.

Your trolling sucks. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. Dense as can be. I guess after he’s gone they’ll cut him some slack for all the crimes he covered up. He better play nice.  

Wait I'm confused, are you talking about Trump or Obama?  :unsure:

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wait I'm confused, are you talking about Trump or Obama?  :unsure:

Trump. Newbie seems to think if Trump behaves himself on the way out the Democrats won’t come after him when they take power. All of a sudden they’ll let him be.  Trump has access to everything at this point. He’s the loose cannon they need to fear when he has nothing to lose. 

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Investigated for 3 years. The head of the investigation said it himself he didn't find anything. Turns out the good guys (FBI and DOJ) framed people to turn on Trump. Even when they successfully entrapped someone there was nothing to frame Trump for. The lead of the investigation said before congress he was not stopped in any way. He had full access to everything. Even though Trump could use executive privilege which he never did.

Your trolling sucks. 

Lol. Everytime I burn your ass you call me a troll. You just can't compete and that pisses you off. 

Is Trump so far down your throat that you can't recall all the documents he denied investigators?  Both for the Russia investigation and Ukraine. Guess what the crook can't do when he's out of office?   Get smarter 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lol. Everytime I burn your ass you call me a troll. You just can't compete and that pisses you off. 

Is Trump so far down your throat that you can't recall all the documents he denied investigators?  Both for the Russia investigation and Ukraine. Guess what the crook can't do when he's out of office?   Get smarter 

Why do you keep saying things like, "I burn your ass"? You have never once shown to have gotten the better of someone. You were easily picked apart in this thread and many others. TDS affects more than I thought I guess. Even self awareness. Crazy.

1 hour ago, Intense Observer said:

They can't impeach because they will lose the house.

Assassination is their Hail Mary, right newbie?

This sounds like a job for killary clinton's goons. And after the deed, newbie would be celebrating like it was his birthday and someone actually showed up to his party.

These seven stages of grief include shock, denial, anger, bargaining, depression, testing, and acceptance.

I recommend taking them in order.