Jump to content
Fumbleweed

2020 June Mock- 6/8??

Recommended Posts

That would be in line with when we usually start. What say you, Mike? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would work for me, but up to Mike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's wrong with starting 6/1? I'm bored stiff!!!

 

ICEMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ICEMAN said:

What's wrong with starting 6/1? I'm bored stiff!!!

 

ICEMAN

OK by me also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assuming Mike is going to participate again this year, that’s eight confirmations. Still waiting to hear from Shovel, RLLD, Hawkeye, and Wonder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 12:39 PM, Fumbleweed said:

Assuming Mike is going to participate again this year, that’s eight confirmations. Still waiting to hear from Shovel, RLLD, Hawkeye, and Wonder. 

Ummm, my preference would be not to. I think I sent out 12 invites... do you notice the status of RicemanX? I haven't heard from him yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

Ummm, my preference would be not to. I think I sent out 12 invites... do you notice the status of RicemanX? I haven't heard from him yet. 

He opted out last year...haven't heard from him in quite some time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tarheel Boy? Mephisto? Mookie Wilson?

 

ICEMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fumbleweed said:

He opted out last year...haven't heard from him in quite some time. 

If Mike isn't able to do it, I have a league mate who may be interested?

Or, I could ask Jeff who hasn't mocked with us for a few years (he and I live rather close now days)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, robb said:

If Mike isn't able to do it, I have a league mate who may be interested?

Or, I could ask Jeff who hasn't mocked with us for a few years (he and I live rather close now days)?

My league mate would be pleased to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×