Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

8 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

but Newbie told me not even a real organization? How can this be? 

newbieTard has yet to get anything right.

The Seattle dumbasses have not said they are Antifa in their new “logo”. I saw BLM in the name, but not Antifa. Who knows with crazies, though? 

8 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The Seattle dumbasses have not said they are Antifa in their new “logo”. I saw BLM in the name, but not Antifa. Who knows with crazies, though? 

Best guess who they are then? Just a ragtag group of scamps? 

35 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

but Newbie told me not even a real organization? How can this be? 

The main concern according to the source is that the SPD West Precinct also houses the city’s 911 call centre. There have been reports of sensitive material and equipment being moved out of the West Precinct. Walk-in lobbies of all precincts are shut down as local officials appear to be conceding handing over more of the city as well as police precincts to Antifa.

Police officers were stationed outside of the West Precinct on Wednesday, and two of them provided comment to The Post Millennial under the agreement that we conceal their identities.

"Antifa are extorting money and businesses in the Capital Hill Zone for protection money," said one of the officers who was previously stationed at the East Precinct.

"Those running this Capital Hill Zone are employing stop and frisk to anyone who walks through, and shaking down businesses for $500 for protection," added another officer.

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Best guess who they are then? Just a ragtag group of scamps? 

Fairly well armed, but small group of lunatics who don’t know what they are in for.

Looks like Seattle went with the “Hamsterdam” solution. This should work out great. 

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

One in the same for all intents and purposes.  

9 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

BLM is a cover organization for ANTIFA. Don't believe me? Look up the BLM website for the statement on what they stand for. The first half is all pro-black nonsense. Whatever. Look at the second half.

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

BLM is a cover organization for ANTIFA. Don't believe me? Look up the BLM website for the statement on what they stand for. The first half is all pro-black nonsense. Whatever. Look at the second half.

They are both the same thing. Along with the democratic "leadership". 

If people don't wake up to this, this country is fvcked.

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

They are both the same thing. Along with the democratic "leadership". 

If the democratic leadership listened to their wealthy donor base and showed Bernie Sanders the door, I don't think that donor base is going to be at all comfortable with what is going on up in Seattle.

Geez I should have become a professional victim. Pays pretty well. Nice plane!

I give credit to the leftists in they are executing a rather well-done uprising to destroy the nation.

51 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I give credit to the leftists in they are executing a rather well-done uprising to destroy the nation.

Absolutely. Theyve captured and capitalized on the one thing everyone is deathly afraid of...being thought of as a racist. Its to the point of being silent will get you canceled. Corporations are falling over themselves to try to claim the title of least racist when they really dont give 2 fuks about black people.  And anyone even remotely involved in supporting cops is racist.  Its an absolutely brilliant angle...class war disguised as race war.  

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Absolutely. Theyve captured and capitalized on the one thing everyone is deathly afraid of...being thought of as a racist. Its to the point of being silent will get you canceled. Corporations are falling over themselves to try to claim the title of least racist when they really dont give 2 fuks about black people.  And anyone even remotely involved in supporting cops is racist.  Its an absolutely brilliant angle...class war disguised as race war.  

In the end it will be a disaster. What has already happened will have long lasting negative impacts.

If things get to the point where, as people here have called it, "the right strikes back" it could get very very ugly. 

So the “new” overtaken part of Seattle are stopping and frisking, putting up walls and fencing, asking for papers....

:lol:

19 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

I say the cops secure their "border" and anyone that goes in, is not allowed to come out. Cut their power supply off. Cut off their food supply. They want to treat it like they are not part of the US? Let's do it.

See how long they live without the US. Hope they have doctor's and medical supplies, etc...

Whats also fascinating is the the first thing the leftists did was.....start building walls....😂

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I say the cops secure their "border" and anyone that goes in, is not allowed to come out. Cut their power supply off. Cut off their food supply. They want to treat it like they are not part of the US? Let's do it.

See how long they live without the US. Hope they have doctor's and medical supplies, etc...

Nope. Liberals created this problem, liberals can clean it up.  That’s who’s in charge out there. Popcorn! 

Remember when a small group of white ranchers decided to occupy a remote, closed wildlife refuge building in Oregon?

FBI came in and opened fire, killing a 54 year old man. 

26 were arrested on federal charges. 7 were sent to prison. $78k in fines.

Compare that to how law enforcement and media are treating these animals for doing something similar.

Liberals are scum and karma is a biotch.

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

So the “new” overtaken part of Seattle are stopping and frisking, putting up walls and fencing, asking for papers....

yup. Can’t make this up. 

Serious question, do black people have respiratory issues? Every video now is black man getting routinely detained then choking and saying he can’t breath then suddenly just dying like his switch was turned off. Floyd didn’t get choked, autopsy said no asphyxia. Other black guy in video just cuffed like normal just dead can’t breathe. What the hell? Seen it like 3 times at least, none of these guys are having their airways blocked.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. Liberals created this problem, liberals can clean it up.  That’s who’s in charge out there. Popcorn! 

While I understand the sentiment, no, you can't do that. You can't allow a rabble of soy boy tvvats to seize part of an American city and basically set up their own state.

It diminishes the United States. Trump took an oath to defend the United States, and I presume there are some good people in that neighborhood having their property abused.

He is obligated as president, hell, as a man, to put them down. Now, if he wants to charge the mayor and or governor with treason along the way, im cool with that.

But this cannot stand. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

While I understand the sentiment, no, you can't do that. You can't allow a rabble of soy boy tvvats to seize part of an American city and basically set up their own state.

It diminishes the United States. Trump took an oath to defend the United States, and I presume there are some good people in that neighborhood having their property abused.

He is obligated as president, hell, as a man, to put them down. Now, if he wants to charge the mayor and or governor with treason along the way, im cool with that.

But this cannot stand. 

Ok. I can get with that. But this will make the Branch Davidson thing look like a schoolyard hair pulling session. 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

So what's the end game, Seattle?  :dunno:

The end game is they hope to force Trump to drop the hammer. They will then call him a racist facist, and the chaos will continue closer to the election. 

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The end game is they hope to force Trump to drop the hammer. They will then call him a racist racist, and the chaos will continue closer to the election. 

I'm realizing this is exactly it. Trump has been doing the right thing and calling out the state "leaders". 

Then, Pelosi decides to take a knee.

I'm coming around to what a couple others said, let the states with liberal politicians crumble until they are forced to take action themselves. And they will if Trump can keep up the pressure on them. 

10 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

😂😂  It's so funny watching these conspiracy theories come out and then seeing which morons latch onto them.  It's always the same damn people. 🤣

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

😂😂  It's so funny watching these conspiracy theories come out and then seeing which morons latch onto them.  It's always the same damn people. 🤣

Is Adam Schiff in on this one too?

They weren’t wearing masks because it’s the ghetto. They don’t follow the rules there. That’s why it’s the ghetto.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They weren’t wearing masks because it’s the ghetto. They don’t follow the rules there. That’s why it’s the ghetto.  

Wrong.  The white man and president Trump didn’t provide enough PPE for then ghetto rats.  That’s why hood rats are most effected. Duh.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Wrong.  The white man and president Trump didn’t provide enough PPE for then ghetto rats.  That’s why hood rats are most effected. Duh.

Trump doesn't wear a mask either. Just following his lead.

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Trump doesn't wear a mask either. Just following his lead.

Fine.  Why are the liberal cities saying Trump failed to provide enough PPE.