Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

Trump won’t have the authority to pardon him. The state is prosecuting him. 

On 7/15/2020 at 1:59 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d say the Asians would give the caucasians a run for the money. Nah, the Asians are worse. You can start with Genghis Kahn. Check your white guilt. 

Hey - lay off Genghis Kahn.  There’s a good chance you are a direct descendant of his.

Anyone here missing George Floyd? The people who rioted and destroyed cities? Do they miss him?

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Anyone here missing George Floyd? The people who rioted and destroyed cities? Do they miss him?

They were burning bibles in his name the other day. That’s who they were protesting for, right? But why would they burn bibles ? Floyd was Christian. I know because I saw his funeral at a church and Al Sharpton , a reverend, gave the service. And they kept talking about Jesus. 

27 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I think George’s family recently celebrated him being 2 months drug free, so there’s that.

Time flies 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They were burning bibles in his name the other day. That’s who they were protesting for, right? But why would they burn bibles ? Floyd was Christian. I know because I saw his funeral at a church and Al Sharpton , a reverend, gave the service. And they kept talking about Jesus. 

I think there was a total of 10 "reverends" that spoke at his funeral.  Maybe, if he had been as close to Jesus as they portrayed he wouldn't have been hopped up on meth and fentanyl when he was resisting arrest.

Another false narrative,  followed by destruction and violence.  

Nice going Barry, this is your legacy. 

That was pretty focked up the way the cop murdered that guy in broad daylight though huh?

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

That was pretty focked up the way the cop murdered that guy in broad daylight though huh?

He had covid, dummy!

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Agreed.  Gotta wait till the sun goes down.

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did he murder him?

Good luck proving that with a heart condition, quite the nice cocktails of drugs and COVID

Toss in a little resisting arrest on body cam and you get 4 cops walking away from a situation where the guy would have died in the back seat of the car with handcuffs on just as much as he did laying on the street (like he requested).

Edited by BLS

9 minutes ago, BLS said:

Did he murder him?

Good luck proving that with a heart condition, quite the nice cocktails of drugs and COVID

Toss in a little resisting arrest on body cam and you get 4 cops walking away from a situation where the guy would have died in the back seat of the car with handcuffs on just as much as he did laying on the street (like he requested).

The part where he’s face down in cuffs with the cop kneeling on his throat was just incidental huh? lol

1 minute ago, MDC said:

The part where he’s face down in cuffs with the cop kneeling on his throat was just incidental huh? lol

Corners report doesn't show he had anything that showed the kneeling is what killed him. He had so much fetanyl running through him. The guy overdosed.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Corners report doesn't show he had anything that showed the kneeling is what killed him. He had so much fetanyl running through him. The guy overdosed.

Well in that case it was a-okay for the cop to kneel on his throat. We’re all gonna die eventually anyway amirite? 😂 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Well in that case it was a-okay for the cop to kneel on his throat. We’re all gonna die eventually anyway amirite? 😂 

Well...if he didn't die as a result of the knee, didnt bruise his neck, trachea, larynx, etc and he overdoses? 

There was a 9 year old kid shot and killed in Chicago over the weekend.  He was playing with his friends in front of his house. Not a gangbanger that no one cares about, a little kid playing.  Say his name. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

There was a 9 year old kid shot and killed in Chicago over the weekend.  He was playing with his friends in front of his house. Not a gangbanger that no one cares about, a little kid playing.  Say his name. 

I tried, but can't pronounce it.

MDC's camp doesn't care about those deaths.

If were in the NBA, I'd kneel on the BLM logo on the court and have the names of all the black kids who got killed by criminals on my jersey.  I'd probably have to wear a trench coat though, to have all of the names.  Of course, I'd only be able to use the names of the people killed that day.

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I tried, but can't pronounce it.

MDC's camp doesn't care about those deaths.

Your camp does?  

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They don't give two focks about that. They only...ONLY care if a white person does it. 

George Floyd is dead. Police reform is happening. Now, what’s going to be done about these innocent kids getting killed? What’s the plan? So many obviously know a lot about how the police should operate. So what’s the plan? 

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

Didn't say that, nor was that the question.

I said he didn't die from it.

Was it OK?  Morally, I don't FEEL it was.  I don't think he should ever work in LE again.

Was it legal?  Yes.  If you go by the book it was legal.  And I would not prosecute him for murder or even manslaughter.

The shitbag died doing shitbag things and if he had gone in the back of the car with his handcuffs on, he would have shown up at the Precinct DOA.

That's what I believe.  What I know is we divided this country right down the middle over a fight that should have never been fought.
Cities burned, schools and homes destroyed, communities ravaged over a FOCKING lie.  That's what I'm pissed about.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

George Floyd is dead. Police reform is happening. Now, what’s going to be done about these innocent kids getting killed? What’s the plan? So many obviously know a lot about how the police should operate. So what’s the plan? 

Obviously answer.  Remove more statues and team mascots.

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Obviously answer.  Remove more statues and team mascots.

Thankfully no one has to be visually assaulted by a horrific image when they buy pancake mix. 

44 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hopped up on meth and fentanyl and resisting arrest  The new pillar of the black community just like MLK and Rosa Parks amirite? 

Just now, porkbutt said:

how many people have died subsequent to this focking lie now???

And businesses and properties destroyed?

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

And businesses and properties destroyed?

should be real fun if these guys are acquitted... like most of them should be.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bert said:

Hopped up on meth and fentanyl and resisting arrest  The new pillar of the black community just like MLK and Rosa Parks amirite? 

Now the Mayor and Governor are at each others throats trying to pass the blame. 

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

should be real fun if these guys are acquitted... like most of them should be.

If they get acquitted, the fit is going to hit the shan.  If they do get acquitted, it'll be based on things that they're allowed to do.  If he did everything by the book, then all of them are going to file so many retaliatory lawsuits against the city and state.... wrongful arrest, wrongful termination, civil rights law suits, etc.  If these guys get off, then sue and make millions, God help us all.

18 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If they get acquitted, the fit is going to hit the shan.  If they do get acquitted, it'll be based on things that they're allowed to do.  If he did everything by the book, then all of them are going to file so many retaliatory lawsuits against the city and state.... wrongful arrest, wrongful termination, civil rights law suits, etc.  If these guys get off, then sue and make millions, God help us all.

they should. hope they at least get a fair trial.

there's not an ounce of focking intent here. one guy that just was standing there was on the job for 3 days??? you're gonna put him in jail????

a hopped up career felon resisting arrest. all that sh;t in system and covid. any moron defense lawyer should be able to get these guys off easily

says he can't breathe while upright in back of car:lol: can we take that saying off the jerseys now??? more of a lie than hands up don't shoot :lol:

im claustrophobic!!! he was just in a car :lol:

racism? best part is the main cop that first starts struggling with him is black. should he go to jail?

Floyd said he can’t breathe every time he was arrested. Guaranteed. He was a street hustler, plain and simple. A grown up baby. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Floyd said he can’t breathe every time he was arrested. Guaranteed. He was a street hustler, plain and simple. A grown up baby. 

Maybe he was out of breath from uhmmmmm     "jogging..."    🤨

He wasn’t killed by the main kneeling guy, that was proven. Chauvin was still a reckless and known abuser of power over the years and should be reprimanded out of principle. The others are completely innocent, shouldn’t even be suspended. Floyd was a grade A piece of trash who got what he had coming. Now he is a national hero and idol, a person black kids will say they want to be like when they grow up. There’s another generation down the toilet. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Can someone name 1 instance where these National stories had information come out that supported the initial claims?

I’d say the Walter Scott one did. But that happened when Obama was president and Hillary was ramping up her campaign. Couldn’t have the people that the Democrats were supposed to have been looking out for out there rioting. Ferguson was bad enough. It’s all so transparent.  

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

He wasn’t killed by the main kneeling guy, that was proven. Chauvin was still a reckless and known abuser of power over the years and should be reprimanded out of principle. The others are completely innocent, shouldn’t even be suspended. Floyd was a grade A piece of trash who got what he had coming. Now he is a national hero and idol, a person black kids will say they want to be like when they grow up. There’s another generation down the toilet. 

The doctor hired by the family disputes your claim and even the medical examiner said it was homicide. 

The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." That conclusion, death due to heart failure, differs from the one reached by an independent examiner hired by the Floyd family; that report listed the cause of death as "asphyxiation from sustained pressure."

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/06/04/869278494/medical-examiners-autopsy-reveals-george-floyd-had-positive-test-for-coronavirus