Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

I don't know what you guys are seeing

But my town is allegedly opening up. But I know a lot of the businesses firsthand. they're opening up long enough to say goodbye.

It sucks. I mean, if you follow the f****** rules that our liberal homosexual governor and his crew have in  place damn. No one wants to go. For this kind of crap.

Sux guys. But I think the next thing you're going to see isn't the alleged second wave, but the first wave of businesses shutting down for good.

Just like American individuals, American companies can't go two months with having your business and then open up to what? 50% capacity at best? And b******* rules? Registering customers phone numbers? Screw you.

Our economy will suck by the fall. It sucks now. I don't care how much stimulus  you throw at it. We had some slack in the rope in virtually every industry. But that's been used up. It's going to be bad guys, worse. Not better.

Here in China, we go the ritzy mall every Saturday to have lunch and grocery shop.

A slew of businesses in there went belly up. Many of the restaurants. I'm sure the same will happen everywhere.

My brother and his wife have a chain of nail salons. The most recent one has been open less than a year, and is in a really high end shopping center with $10k a month rent. They're getting killed. 

The more I seen here. More I think about it, he honestly thinks that with warm weather, the virus is just going to poof and disappear and the economy will skyrocket.

Sadly, I think this b******* genie can't be put back in the bottle.

15 hours ago, wiffleball said:

But my town is allegedly opening up. But I know a lot of the businesses firsthand. they're opening up long enough to say goodbye.

It sucks. I mean, if you follow the f****** rules that our liberal homosexual governor and his crew have in  place damn. No one wants to go. For this kind of crap.

Sux guys. But I think the next thing you're going to see isn't the alleged second wave, but the first wave of businesses shutting down for good.

Just like American individuals, American companies can't go two months with having your business and then open up to what? 50% capacity at best? And b******* rules? Registering customers phone numbers? Screw you.

Our economy will suck by the fall. It sucks now. I don't care how much stimulus  you throw at it. We had some slack in the rope in virtually every industry. But that's been used up. It's going to be bad guys, worse. Not better.

and yet you will still vote for Biden

Commercial landlords are going to have to cut some breaks. 

15 hours ago, wiffleball said:

thank the scumbag democrats you support 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

thank the scumbag democrats you support 

Pssst.  Some governors are Republicans. Our president is a republican. Seems like you don't know that.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, wiffleball said:

The more I seen here. More I think about it, he honestly thinks that with warm weather, the virus is just going to poof and disappear and the economy will skyrocket.

Sadly, I think this b******* genie can't be put back in the bottle.

There are a lot of people that think just being in the sun and heat kills off the virus and there's nothing to worry about.  While there is some truth to UV killing viruses these people are just plain morons.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There are a lot of people that think just being in the sun and heat kills off the virus and there's nothing to worry about.  While there is some truth to UV killing viruses these people are just plain morons.

It may have some effect, but this virus swept through many countries that had a hot climate.  The heat isn't a "magically disappear by April" remedy

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My school installed these pitiful uv lights in the hallways of the student dorms. Didn't bother with the classroom buildings or the staff housing building of course. Just more security theatre.

At this point, a lot of people are just hanging the mask off one ear, or wearing it pulled down below their chin. I hardly ever wear mine anymore. Teaching in one is a pita. 

I have to go back to work after 10 weeks of Chinaflu vacation. I have to wear a fukking mask while I'm there. I'd rather just be laid off until the mask rule is over.

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I have to go back to work after 10 weeks of Chinaflu vacation. I have to wear a fukking mask while I'm there. I'd rather just be laid off until the mask rule is over.

Mask rule is here to stay man.  Long term 

24 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Mask rule is here to stay man.  Long term 

No, it's not. 

15 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Varies so much here. 

went into a Firehouse subs, with a mask required to enter sign, told them I forgot my mask, they said dont worry about it

I think reality is businesses have to post those signs, but not actually enforce it

16 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

No, it's not. 

Sorry bro but it is. At least NY. Cuomo announced today stores are allowed to deny entry without a mask.  I can’t even go into my liquor store without mask. 

10 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

Sorry bro but it is. At least NY. Cuomo announced today stores are allowed to deny entry without a mask.  I can’t even go into my liquor store without mask. 

It'll pass

11 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

.  I can’t even go into my liquor store without mask. 

Given your face, can you blame them? 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

Someone better tell the looters.

6 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Given your face, can you blame them? 

Well I haven’t gotten a haircut or shaved in 3 months. Lost 20 pounds. I look like a truck driver in a movie written by Stephen King and directed by Quentin Tarantino 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/30/2020 at 7:49 AM, TommyGavin said:

Well I haven’t gotten a haircut or shaved in 3 months. Lost 20 pounds. I look like a truck driver in a movie written by Stephen King and directed by Quentin Tarantino 

Look on the bright side.  You still look like a fhag.

Mebbe teh HIV has finally kicked in with your weight loss :)