phillybear

Good Evening, Geeks.

FOCK OFF!!! Seriously. :furious:

Ah, the good ‘ole days. When you could get the dizzy dames to exit their domiciles without explosives. Sh!t. I remember the last time I took a twat out for a drink. I took the lucky winner to the nearest public bathroom, held her head inside the toilet bowl until she drank enough fluid to breathe and then mashed an olive in her ear.

No regrets. I treat ladies like….ladies. I threw that last b!tch UP the stairs, like a real man. She wanted to get stoned, so I beat her with a bag of rocks. Nothing gives me a hard c0ck like nailing a hooker. Which means impaling them into the wall with a nail gun.

Virus? Pfft. I have a list of losers ready to come to my funeral to make sure I stay dead. I'll kill you. Seriously. All of you.

Looters? I’m drinking pineapple claw to make my cvm taste better when I skull fock every last one of them. Then f0ck them in the ass until it looks like a chocolate covered jelly doughnut. Speaking of Newbie's daughter...

Newbie?  He participates in triathlons for the wardrobe changes. He sits to pee and stands to poop.

Kutulu? He took the Pepsi Challenge, and chose JIF.

When a door closes, a window opens. At least, that’s what Eric Clapton’s kid thought for that last 15 seconds.

I don't know why I still occasionally post here, but when in doubt, I pour a bottle of ketchup in my eye. To give me Heinz-site.

BEEP. BEEP. HERE COMES THE FAILDOZER!! WUT WUT!!! HUMP DAY!!!

• Haha 3

what goes around...

LOL, 5 years ago he made a post in a thread that involved someone who should have been suspended.  Since then, this is his 3rd post.  My guess is that there'll be no other post from him for a while.  He's probably a regular on FBG.

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, 5 years ago he made a post in a thread that involved someone who should have been suspended.  Since then, this is his 3rd post.  My guess is that there'll be no other post from him for a while.  He's probably a regular on FBG.

There's a 0% chance phillybear could survive at FBG. It's more likely Joker helped him escape from his mental institution again. 

• Like 2