Sign in to follow this  
KayJay1971

NASCAR bans confederate flags.

5 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

So once he's a racist he can't change

He won't change but why let potential customers know he's a racist? 

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He did change... he was a racist when he was a Democrat.  Then he realized the error of his and his parties ways, and jumped sides.  He didn't want to be a part of the racist regime and became a Republican.  The problem is, the Dems can't call themselves out, so they have to stick to their guns that Trump is still racist.

Democrats led the way on every pro immigration and pro minority policy there has been aside from the Dreamers Act, which is why most are Democrats. This 40 year old Neocon talking point needs to die.

Just now, The Observer said:

He won't change but why let potential customers know he's a racist? 

How do you know he wont change?  More importantly, what's the point of protests/riots over racism if nothing is going to change?  Those that are racist are going to be racist and those that are not will not change either.  I mean I thought the whole point of protesting was to elicit change but if your mindset is that those you oppose cant change seems like your kicking a dead horse

2 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

How do you know he wont change?  More importantly, what's the point of protests/riots over racism if nothing is going to change?  Those that are racist are going to be racist and those that are not will not change either.  I mean I thought the whole point of protesting was to elicit change but if your mindset is that those you oppose cant change seems like your kicking a dead horse

He drives a van with a huge confederate flag on it.  He's not a closet racist.  He's a bonafide proud racist.  He will die being a racist.  But from a business standpoint, he'd be much better ditching the flag and try to hide his racism. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He drives a van with a huge confederate flag on it.  He's not a closet racist.  He's a bonafide proud racist.  He will die being a racist.  But from a business standpoint, he'd be much better ditching the flag and try to hide his racism. 

That doesn't really answer my question

So bonafided racist can't change but closet racist can and that is who these protest are targeting?

3 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

That doesn't really answer my question

So bonafided racist can't change but closet racist can and that is who these protest are targeting?

The protests are to establish changes in law enforcement. I don't think they're taking the streets thinking they're going to turn even one racist into a decent human being. 

Just now, The Observer said:

The protests are to establish changes in law enforcement. I don't think they're taking the streets thinking they're going to turn even one racist into a decent human being. 

You mean the systemic racism in law enforcement?  My question still applies or is the plan to just to get rid of everyone in law enforcement deemed to be racist by some standard yet to be created

17 hours ago, The Observer said:

How do you know what the protests are about? 

18 hours ago, The Observer said:

But killings by the police are down at all time lows.  They've done an incredible job of reducing problems over the past 15 years.  So why do you think we suddenly need this massive reform across the board? 

11 minutes ago, riversco said:

But killings by the police are down at all time lows.  They've done an incredible job of reducing problems over the past 15 years.  So why do you think we suddenly need this massive reform across the board? 

We've always needed it. Cell phone footage is just making more people aware of it

19 minutes ago, riversco said:

Police shootings went down every year In NYC when RG was mayor.  Black Lives Mattered back then. We saved lots of them. Thousands. 

On 6/11/2020 at 11:44 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Not deserving it's own thread, but ridiculously amusing...

Lady Antebellum changes name to Lady A because of association with slavery.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/11/entertainment/lady-antebellum-name-change/index.html

Kneel whitey! Get woke and suck that sweet virtue BBC. 

I don’t want to live in this world. We are focked 

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Black Sabbath changing name to B Sabbath 

https://babylonbee.com/news/black-sabbath-changes-name-to-person-of-color-sabbath

I actually Googled this to see if it was real. Found this article. Took me a minute to realize it's satire.

Fock this world is retarded. 

21 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

That tweet has you really upset huh

Centrists everywhere are troubled by everything Trump does. :lol:

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Centrists everywhere are troubled by everything Trump does. :lol:

You would think a centrist would have something to say about Biden now and again. 

11 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

That tweet has you really upset huh

Lotta Trumpers confused as to why people think Don’s a bigot.

I thought this tweet would help. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Any examples of Biden being a bigot, Mr. Centrist? 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

Not confused at all. That is why I vote for him. Would like to see more of this kind of spirit of our president. 

Trump seems to be moving in the direction of defending the Confederate flag.  I suspect that after the right wins the civil war, the Confederate flag becomes the flag of the new nation.   Ultimately, this war will be one where the left says the right is racist against minorities and the right will claim the left is racist against whites.  There may be no better way to express that than when the right wins, the Confederate flag is the new flag and they just assert the Confederate flag stands for the fight against racism. 

• Haha 1