Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Remember the nursing home victim from a few months ago?

I remember him. That was focked up but trying the assailant with murder would be a dumb move. The old guy died almost 3 months after the assault.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

I remember him. That was focked up but trying the assailant with murder would be a dumb move. The old guy died almost 3 months after the assault.

Legally I agree.  Morally, I still want this guy in jail forever. 

Simple question. How does repeatedly punching someone in the head not constitute attempted murder? Dumb.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Simple question. How does repeatedly punching someone in the head not constitute attempted murder? Dumb.

Blacc lives matta dawg

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Look, I'm with you, I get it......

Legally speaking it's much easier to PROVE assault than attempted murder.  Let's be honest if this jackass wanted to kill the old man he would have.  

I don't like typing that but its the truth. 

I can see a scenario for a M1, but at least a manslaughter charge.  From the article...

• "...uncle suffered four broken fingers, broken ribs and a broken jaw as a result of the attack."
    • Meaning, his injuries caused the elderly man to not be able to eat.  "His eating habits went downhill after (the alleged assault), and he lost quite a bit of weight".
    • If this is true, manslaughter would be at least a reasonable charge.
  • "Police also investigated other videos Hayden posted on his YouTube channel that they said appear to show him assaulting other people. Among the videos that Hayden posted are ones claiming African Americans are the "chosen people," female celebrities are really men and the novel coronavirus is God's punishment for gays and lesbians."
    • An argument could be made that this attack was on purpose.

He intended to harm the elderly man, on purpose, when he beat him.  If the man dies because of those injuries, the time lapse shouldn't matter.

I don't know why this would be any different than a drunk driver causing an accident, and then 3 months later, that person dies from the injuries incurred in that accident.  The driver can be charged with vehicular homicide.  To me, I'd think this guy could at worst, be charged with manslaughter.  Now, this happened in Detroit with a bunch of Liberals, so they'll just give the guy a slap on the wrists and send him on his way.  Yet, the family will sue the nursing home and probably get millions of dollars and have to close.

Assault like that on an elderly man should be attempted murder. An able bodied man sure assault but on an elderly that crosses over to likely death.

Gov. Half Whit put him in that nursing home. Killing the elderly with WuFlu wasn't enough. She wanted to terrorize our elders in their sunset years.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Focking turdburger. :lol:

55 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Focking turdburger. :lol:

He definitely was. Hope he sees many years of jail time. :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

He definitely was. Hope he sees many years of jail time. :thumbsup: 

I don't believe you. :dunno:

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

I don't believe you. :dunno:

That’s okay I don’t care. 👌 

12 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I can see a scenario for a M1, but at least a manslaughter charge.  From the article...

• "...uncle suffered four broken fingers, broken ribs and a broken jaw as a result of the attack."
    • Meaning, his injuries caused the elderly man to not be able to eat.  "His eating habits went downhill after (the alleged assault), and he lost quite a bit of weight".
    • If this is true, manslaughter would be at least a reasonable charge.
  • "Police also investigated other videos Hayden posted on his YouTube channel that they said appear to show him assaulting other people. Among the videos that Hayden posted are ones claiming African Americans are the "chosen people," female celebrities are really men and the novel coronavirus is God's punishment for gays and lesbians."
    • An argument could be made that this attack was on purpose.

He intended to harm the elderly man, on purpose, when he beat him.  If the man dies because of those injuries, the time lapse shouldn't matter.

I don't know why this would be any different than a drunk driver causing an accident, and then 3 months later, that person dies from the injuries incurred in that accident.  The driver can be charged with vehicular homicide.  To me, I'd think this guy could at worst, be charged with manslaughter.  Now, this happened in Detroit with a bunch of Liberals, so they'll just give the guy a slap on the wrists and send him on his way.  Yet, the family will sue the nursing home and probably get millions of dollars and have to close.

agree.  Dont know the specifics but he obviously died due to thw trauma.  Drunk driving accident is a spot on analogy.

The scum of all scum are those that hurt children or elderly.   Having real old parents, these ones really get my blood boiling.  

19 hours ago, MDC said:

The old guy died almost 3 months after the assault.

If you shoot someone and they die 3 months later, the charges will be upgraded to murder.

If the old man had died the same day, this guy would've faced murder charges.  So what if he died 3 months later? I guess he died from "unrelated causes" ?

Just now, GobbleDog said:

If you shoot someone and they die 3 months later, the charges will be upgraded to murder.

If the old man had died the same day, this guy would've faced murder charges.  So what if he died 3 months later? I guess he died from "unrelated causes" ?

MDC. He’s just not smart. 

7 hours ago, drobeski said:

MDC defending the dirty violent criminal again. 

Shocking 

It's all liberals have. 

20 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

OP said the old man died of mental trauma from the assault. That’s going to be a lot harder to prove in court than if he died from physical injuries related to a gunshot wound. I don’t think they’d get a murder conviction. 

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

OP said the old man died of mental trauma from the assault. That’s going to be a lot harder to prove in court than if he died from physical injuries related to a gunshot wound. I don’t think they’d get a murder conviction. 

Smart prosecutors charge what they think they can win. 

26 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Smart prosecutors charge what they think they can win. 

Exactly

• Confused 1

I’d say all but the blackest jury would put away that scumbag for life on a murder charge when they see an old man assaulted and even the loosest of corrolation tied to his eventual death.