Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Jonathan Isaac stands for Anthem, Blows out knee, leftists rejoice

54 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Uh, no.  The twitter trolls attacker her feed and many others causing her to make her statement. 

she says she got a lot of tweets that said it was karma.  how many you think she saw?  

10 minutes ago, nospk said:

Gus Freeotte gave himself a concussion, he head butted the wall 

Jesus it was that long ago?

I’m gettin’ old :(

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

she says she got a lot of tweets that said it was karma.  how many you think she saw?  

Given her position as far as what she does for a living, I'm guessing not too many. 
That's why on post 2 I tried to follow it up with a link to something more damaging as far as the actual twitter responses.  I might have failed on that one also. 
Meh...Win some, lose some. 

Yes, My posting this thread IS part of the problem. I get that :cheers:

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m gettin’ old :(

Wanna re-create a lemon party pic with another old guy or two?  (asking for a frined)
hint hint nudge nudge

:ninja:

5 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Honestly, people here have openly hoped for RBG to pass.  

I haven't forgotten how I got called out -rightly- for wishing death on Dumbya when he was in office and deleted the post. I'm still the same guy,  regarding RBG, in my heart, I'm rooting madly for her to pass while Trump is in office and McConnell is majority leader, but I've tried not to be that obvious or obnoxious about it but know I've gotten carried enough a way to take more than a step or two across the line... maybe like I will when I hit "submit reply" two seconds from now.

14 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I remember when Michael Irving was hit in the head / twisted and was obviously hurt and motionless,  then Iggles fans cheered loudly. 

Fake news. Everyone here says they would NEVER cheer an injury. 🙄

Reverse rolls and I would be calling it Karma. :dunno:

if Krapernickle signed tomorrow and blew out his knee the next day, all of you Republican frauds would cheer your asses off. Get off front st and stop lying

35 minutes ago, edjr said:

if Krapernickle signed tomorrow and blew out his knee the next day, all of you Republican frauds would cheer your asses off. Get off front st and stop lying

See my post above yours

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Yeah,  but not because he stood for the national anthem. If you don’t see the difference then I don’t know what to tell you. 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Nailed it

I gotta tell ya, I love the Liberal hypocrisy.  A few white supremacists, like all 50 of them, support Trump... hence, "half of Donald Trump's supporters belong in a basket of deplorables".  Yet, a few THOUSAND libs cheer on an injury, but Liberals say "it's just a few morons".

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah,  but not because he stood for the national anthem. If you don’t see the difference then I don’t know what to tell you. 

an injree ir an injree.

if Obama got into a car crash tomorrow and died, you wouldn't run around the house celebrating?

17 minutes ago, edjr said:

an injree ir an injree.

if Obama got into a car crash tomorrow and died, you wouldn't run around the house celebrating?

Nope. I’d rather he just stfu , but not die. 

46 minutes ago, edjr said:

an injree ir an injree.

Why would HT do that? He voted for Obungler twice and thinks he was better than Reagan. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Why would HT do that? He voted for Obungler twice and thinks he was better than Reagan. 

Look at this punk. I mean he’s not lying, except for his claim that he ignores me. RMFF. For the win. Again. 

12 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Given her position as far as what she does for a living, I'm guessing not too many. 
That's why on post 2 I tried to follow it up with a link to something more damaging as far as the actual twitter responses.  I might have failed on that one also. 
Meh...Win some, lose some. 

Yes, My posting this thread IS part of the problem. I get that :cheers:

no problem posting it, or commenting these people are jerks.  But anyone saying this is how the left operates is a fraud.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I gotta tell ya, I love the Liberal hypocrisy.  A few white supremacists, like all 50 of them, support Trump... hence, "half of Donald Trump's supporters belong in a basket of deplorables".  Yet, a few THOUSAND libs cheer on an injury, but Liberals say "it's just a few morons".

just my guess.  2,000 karma posters..500,000 white supremacist Trump supporters.

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

just my guess.  2,000 karma posters..500,000 white supremacist Trump supporters.

you're a fraud

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

500k?  You're puppet masters telling you that number?

5 hours ago, edjr said:

Wait, are you allowing that the leftists DO NOT hold a moral high ground after all?

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Wait, are you allowing that the leftists DO NOT hold a moral high ground after all?

There really aren't any here, so who are you trying to convince?

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

There really aren't any here, so who are you trying to convince?

I think there are perhaps a handful here.   I think they perceive themselves differently, of course, but centrist liberals are in the past, now you are only liberal if you are leftist....

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think there are perhaps a handful here.   I think they perceive themselves differently, of course, but centrist liberals are in the past, now you are only liberal if you are leftist....

I go to FBG for my liberal fix.