Sign in to follow this  
Old School

Rally to support Chicago riots & Looters

https://apple.news/A_SyHTLCKRdCjU-gelIFlfw

BLM rally to support those arrested while rioting and looting in Chicago. 
Key talking points-

Looting is Reparations. They can take anything they want, because companies have insurance.

Looting a Gucci, Macy’s, or Nike store makes sure that person eats.

And we are supposed to accept this action? If you don’t support this assholidy you are racist?

These aren’t sporadic organic demonstrations- these are organized acts of anarchy. Hell- they even brought UHauls to carry away the loot.

This is part of the pervasive narrative that blacks NOW are owed for what blacks did 200 years ago. 

So- I didn’t realize this happened on the moon. 

I’m not that much surprised about the looting. I am concerned at the organization and orchestration of the events.

I am surprised by the narrative that it’s all justified. This is some twisted focked  up logic. 

20 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

This is part of the pervasive narrative that blacks NOW are owed for what blacks did 200 years ago. 

Blacks 200 years ago worked...

11 minutes ago, Old School said:

So- I didn’t realize this happened on the moon. 

I’m not that much surprised about the looting. I am concerned at the organization and orchestration of the events.

I am surprised by the narrative that it’s all justified. This is some twisted focked  up logic. 

One of the main arguments is “what about the Boston tea party” :doh:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Old School said:

Seriously?  Do you think that all of these protests have been organic?  Of course, this is all funded and organized.  We are witnessing firsthand what as a nation we have orchestrated countless times across the globe.  The chitlins have come home to roost.  

Boston Tea Party started out very civil. They made a civil case to the Governor and waited for a response for a while. He never would come to the table. The people by and large didn't even want to break from England. They tried to do the right thing first. When that failed that's when they turned to riots and looting. Nothing like what is going on now. Not even marginally comparable. Rioting and looting first and refusing to consider a civil means.  

2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Boston Tea Party started out very civil. They made a civil case to the Governor and waited for a response for a while. He never would come to the table. The people by and large didn't even want to break from England. They tried to do the right thing first. When that failed that's when they turned to riots and looting. Nothing like what is going on now. Not even marginally comparable. Rioting and looting first and refusing to consider a civil means.  

Correct. But you can’t tell liberals that. They don’t listen to facts

11 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I also wonder how much tea was taken away in U-Hauls

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

Oh, if they were caught back then they would be killed. Why they dresses up as Indians. If libs want to compare sure. We can start killing looters then. They also burned down the Mayor's house and ran him out of town so that needs to go down as well. 

30 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

One of the main arguments is “what about the Boston tea party” :doh:

The left used to mock me when I said civil war is coming.  Now the argument they use is basically to declare war by looting and rioting and defending it by invoking the Tea Party.  LOL.

16 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

That comment is just plain silly.  They obviously used Mayflower moving trucks back then. :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, DonS said:

That comment is just plain silly.  They obviously used Mayflower moving trucks back then. :thumbsup:

Nice :lol:

“Yeah dispatch,  we got a riot going on down here. Please send the bread trucks and social workers”.