Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

If Masks work, why can't we vote normally?

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

According to WaPo, It's 9 states-5 have been doing that in previous elections, 4 more have decided to do it this year.

Gotcha. 

We all know Trump isn’t making any distinction between that and mail in voting in general. 

We have mail in voting in my State. We have to request the mail in Ballot, we are vetted, and then we receive the ballot in the mail. This not what is being planned for this election. 

Any one who cannot see that mailing ballots to every register voter if it is requested or not has a greater chance of fraud has a real problem with reality.

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

Gotcha. 

We all know Trump isn’t making any distinction between that and mail in voting in general. 

Actually he has.

29 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Actually he has.

He’s lied like a rug: Link

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

We have mail in voting in my State. We have to request the mail in Ballot, we are vetted, and then we receive the ballot in the mail. This not what is being planned for this election. 

Any one who cannot see that mailing ballots to every register voter if it is requested or not has a greater chance of fraud has a real problem with reality.

8 hours ago, MDC said:

This is why arguing with these guys is useless---you show them a map, present the facts, and they still put their fingers in their ears and say "I can't hear you". 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, MDC said:

It is the vetting that is different. Do you think every mass mail in ballot will be vetted?

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

This is why arguing with these guys is useless---you show them a map, present the facts, and they still put their fingers in their ears and say "I can't hear you". 

You mean like ignoring Fauci now when last week he was the Beatles? 

39 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It is the vetting that is different. Do you think every mass mail in ballot will be vetted?

Same way absentee ballots are vetted. 

58 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Fauci said there's no reason not to vote in person.  

Why do you guys hate the experts and science ?

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Fauci said there's no reason not to vote in person.  

Why do you guys hate the experts and science ?

Also no reason to go to head shops, liquor stores, illegal violent protesting. He hasn't condemned any of those. Can't have it both ways and cross the line for some things and not others like voting and going to churches. Only reason to do it is political.  He also said don't wear masks in March. I had one traveling in airports. Could have worn it but I listened to him. Now no. I must wear it or be shamed...meh.