Patented Phil

Raise your fist to BLM or we’ll ruin your lunch

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

I definitely don’t feel like I need to stick up for Hillary, Trump or Biden. It’s a good feeling. 

Does it feel as good as those fence boards in your @ss? 

29 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

Does it feel as good as those fence boards in your @ss? 

Another Trumper triggered.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

You would raise your fist or kneel if told . Punks gonna be punks. 

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

You ride that fence buddy. It suits you well. 

On 8/25/2020 at 10:23 PM, MDC said:

Biden is no progressive and I think people can separate peaceful protestors from looters, Antifa and SJWs.

Yea but normal people get angry watching these idiots looting on TV and for 3 months the local Dems have said there is no problem and until recently Biden's team has been silent.  The thing that will save Biden is the National media downplays this. 

What I really think we will see come election day is mass protests/riots near polling places blocking voters especially in the suburbs .  Why wouldn't they do it?  They have no boundaries anymore and if they can stop Trump supporters from voting... 

In the category of you can't make this stuff up.  The Mayor who incited and solicited this behavior.

"What I saw in those videos was highly inappropriate," Bowser said. "It was likely against the law if they were on private property. But more importantly, I don't think it had anything to do with demands for social justice." She said that she'd "encourage any diner or restaurant to call the police immediately" if similar altercations were to occur moving forward.

19 hours ago, MDC said:

I didn’t vote for either in 2016 so it’s a tie.

I’ll either vote 3rd party or Biden this time, leaning toward 3rd party again.

Serious question: Why would you vote for Biden?

38 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Serious answer. Because he is an idiot. 

45 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

He's voting 3rd party because he's a troll that likes Trump.  Same with all the rest of those "3rd party" people.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

He's voting 3rd party because he's a troll that likes Trump.  Same with all the rest of those "3rd party" people.

Exactly. It’s all about his troll game. Loser. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

I would only vote third party if I was planning on sticking with the party and vote them every time while they are building their base. Otherwise it Is kind of a meaningless waste of time.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Serious answer. Because he is an idiot. 

For clarification, you're referring to both MDC and Biden, correct?

23 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You watch CNN and MSNBC too much.

That stuff was from Trump's twitter feed.....which is how I knew he was talking about AOC/Omar/et al countries....not their cities.  Sounds like you're the one getting crappy info.

14 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

That stuff was from Trump's twitter feed.....which is how I knew he was talking about AOC/Omar/et al countries....not their cities.  Sounds like you're the one getting crappy info.

Is Trump wrong?

16 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Omar should go back. She’s a terrible, corrupt person and shouldn’t be trusted. I question her allegiance to this country. 

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Is Trump wrong?

For telling women of color to go to the countries they originated from and fix them first.....even though they are Americans?  Yes....he's wrong.  Disagree with them all you want but the message is wrong.  I used to call out RaiderHater for telling Blacks to go back to Africa if they have such an issue with the US.  I think it's focked up.

I guess you agree with RapistHitter that if a minority wants to change policy in the US, they are wrong and should go back to their own country.  Agree to disagree I guess.

Just now, FeelingMN said:

For telling women of color to go to the countries they originated from and fix them first.....even though they are Americans?  Yes....he's wrong.  Disagree with them all you want but the message is wrong.  I used to call out RaiderHater for telling Blacks to go back to Africa if they have such an issue with the US.  I think it's focked up.

I guess you agree with RapistHitter that if a minority wants to change policy in the US, they are wrong and should go back to their own country.  Agree to disagree I guess.

Just Omar.  The others are fine. 

7 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

I didn’t go back and hunt down the tweets, I wasn’t sure what you were referring to. No it was wrong to say that.