Patented Phil

Kyle Rittenhouse - Criminal or Hero?

10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

He did stand up against a mob of thugs who have been vandelizing the city.  That is admirable considering the city and state weren't doing it.  

Recall effort started against Governor Tony Evers yesterday.  They need to get 70K signatures by November 3rd for it to proceed.

Let's hope that m'fker gets recalled and loses bigly in the recall election.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Let me be clear. I feel no sympathy for the kid OR the people he shot. They both were in places they should not have been doing things they should not have been. 

I just don’t understand this.  He had every right to be there.  He was asked to be there by an old man who was losing his life’s work and his life savings.  Don’t lump the kid in with the violent protesters.  Self defense is a God given right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If it's true he was helping BLM protestors he is no hero to me. If you aren't against them you're with them. They ate their own and screwed up, doesn't make him a hero.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

HERO like I have said from page 1

Never trust a man who has to hide his bald head 

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

whats he lying about?

I know you only like extremists

He's a grifter that's never consistent with his views. He jumps on whatever is popular a 100% of time.

Yes I am a social authoritarian.

21 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

CHICAGO -- A man known for his love of skateboarding, a Texas transplant to the state and a college student acting as a volunteer medic were killed or wounded this week by a 17-year-old gunman amid chaos on the streets of Kenosha, Wisconsin.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA  :lol:  

Guess I'll add the AP to lefty hack fake news sources.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

CHICAGO -- A man known for his love of skateboarding, a Texas transplant to the state and a college student acting as a volunteer medic were killed or wounded this week by a 17-year-old gunman amid chaos on the streets of Kenosha, Wisconsin.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA  :lol:  

Guess I'll add the AP to lefty hack fake news sources.  :thumbsup:

Seriously...🤮

23 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

He's a grifter that's never consistent with his views. He jumps on whatever is popular a 100% of time.

Yes I am a social authoritarian.

I have watched him evolve over the last 10 months, so whatever

I started watching him to get a leftist view

The needle keeps getting closer to the hero side, and I didn't think it was possible. I have myself to blame. Fading cuck's opinions is always a winner

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All of a sudden Libs are against post birth abortions. 

31 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The needle keeps getting closer to the hero side, and I didn't think it was possible.

Same.  When I heard he was from a different state I thought... stupid.  But apparently we are talking 20 minutes, that's like downtown Tempe or Chandler for me, right next door practically.  Not like three busloads of Antifa terrorists from Seattle who get caught filling gas cans for their mostly peaceful protests.  And he didn't bring the gun.  And all indications are that he was being pursued by heroes of the Democratic party, not the opposite.  :dunno:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Same.  When I heard he was from a different state I thought... stupid.  But apparently we are talking 20 minutes, that's like downtown Tempe or Chandler for me, right next door practically.  Not like three busloads of Antifa terrorists from Seattle who get caught filling gas cans for their mostly peaceful protests.  And he didn't bring the gun.  And all indications are that he was being pursued by heroes of the Democratic party, not the opposite.  :dunno:

and he worked in Kenosha, and worked during the day (as a lifeguard which is why he had first aid) and went there after work, to provide aide for anyone who needs it

47 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Stupid Gart.

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

;c

:lol:

So this guy is Regg is walking around livestreaming for donations and every so often he gets one. He's actually raising some decent money doing this. Covering protests pays the bills quite well if you have enough people following you. Anyway, if you donate, you get a little shoutout message to appeaer on the screen of the stream. Check out the message that pops up at 3:26:31. :lol:

I watched about 30 minutes of the video yesterday and there are some pretty nasty donation comments that get posted and read aloud by the AI voice (it was not working at 3:26:31, Regg had just said he needed to refresh to get the speakers working again). Regg handles those comments smoothly though either ignoring them or just brushing them off, which is impressive given the sensitivities of most people at these events. Regg apparently got hit in the leg by a rubber bullet a few nights ago after it missed someone else which is why he is limping around and people keep asking about his leg. Seems like a pretty stand up guy, no pun intended. 

Anyway, when I just clicked play on the video and tried to go to 03:26:31 I landed a few minutes early and who walks directly in front of Regg? Pedo Midget! Crazy in the span of 00:02:30 of video time (03:24:00-03:26:30) Pedo Midget walks directly in front of him and then Kyle walks directly past him on the right asking if anyone needs medical attention. After watching some more video and reading a few articles it looks like the timeline from Pedo Midget yelling at milita to "shoot me n***a" at the auto shop and the chase down the block to the other auto shop where the first shooting took place all occurred between 03:30:00 and 03:58:00 in Regg's video, or 11:19-11:48 PM real time. 

It would be awesome if some technical expert out there is able to stitch together the various video feeds and social media videos into one 20 minute clip showing the entire event. 

2 minutes ago, Goggins said:

I watched about 30 minutes of the video yesterday and there are some pretty nasty donation comments that get posted and read aloud by the AI voice (it was not working at 3:26:31, Regg had just said he needed to refresh to get the speakers working again). Regg handles those comments smoothly though either ignoring them or just brushing them off, which is impressive given the sensitivities of most people at these events. Regg apparently got hit in the leg by a rubber bullet a few nights ago after it missed someone else which is why he is limping around and people keep asking about his leg. Seems like a pretty stand up guy, no pun intended. 

Anyway, when I just clicked play on the video and tried to go to 03:26:31 I landed a few minutes early and who walks directly in front of Regg? Pedo Midget! Crazy in the span of 00:02:30 of video time (03:24:00-03:26:30) Pedo Midget walks directly in front of him and then Kyle walks directly past him on the right asking if anyone needs medical attention. After watching some more video and reading a few articles it looks like the timeline from Pedo Midget yelling at milita to "shoot me n***a" at the auto shop and the chase down the block to the other auto shop where the first shooting took place all occurred between 03:30:00 and 03:58:00 in Regg's video, or 11:19-11:48 PM real time. 

It would be awesome if some technical expert out there is able to stitch together the various video feeds and social media videos into one 20 minute clip showing the entire event. 

I noticed pedo midget too like you said just before. Also, agree that I couldn't help but like Regg he showed what was going on but didn't egg on or feed into the violence. Most people were just walking around although some wwere smashing cars and burning things. The later 90% was after curfew and even the 85% who weren't doing anything wrong were making the whole scene chaotic and confusing for when the cops did show up.

Lefties found their evidence Kyle is not a hero:

https://mobile.twitter.com/EyesLeftPod/status/1299810351786074112

https://mobile.twitter.com/hoesluvglo/status/1299816285451157504

A high school brawl on 7/1 between two psycho biotches, Kyle and his buddy jump in to break it up (and Kyle throws 2 punches at the bigger gal).

Not a good look for Kyle, but at least he didn't shove his finger inside her snatch without consent like Jacob Blake did to his ex baby mama (the event that started the Battle of Kenosha)

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

Lefties found their evidence Kyle is not a hero:

https://mobile.twitter.com/EyesLeftPod/status/1299810351786074112

https://mobile.twitter.com/hoesluvglo/status/1299816285451157504

A high school brawl on 7/1 between two psycho biotches, Kyle and his buddy jump in to break it up (and Kyle throws 2 punches at the bigger gal).

Not a good look for Kyle, but at least he didn't shove his finger inside her snatch without consent like Jacob Blake did to his ex baby mama (the event that started the Battle of Kenosha)

Yeah, not good. Far worse than what he did four days ago.

100% hero. We need more people like Kyle.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

100% hero. We need more people like Kyle.

He was a BLM supporter. 🖕🏻 Kyle Rittenhouse.

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Talk sh1t get hit.

27 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I don’t get it. What were they disputing about??

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t get it. What were they disputing about??

Not sure but you can hear the thug in the car say "Move Kyle" (around 30 seconds) so it appears he knows him well, unless there is another person in the car named Kyle, which I doubt.  I guess there could be a lot that happened prior to the video starting but jumping an unarmed middle-aged woman is never a good look. Kid was a BLM retard and the Repubs only care because white kid with a gun.

I like how the democrats are for illegal immigration, support riots and looting and maiming people in the street, and then when someone brings a gun to defend against it all, NOW the democrats start giving a about the rule of law and go crazy about illegally owning a gun.   I hate to tell you this, but the response to defunded police and widespread civil unrest is going to be TONS of illegal guns used as defense.  Maybe you should have thought it thru before you defended BLM.

If you think there are loads of people arming themselves with illegal firearms to defend against this you are one stupid SOB.

• Thanks 1

Kyles attorney, John Pierce, was on Tucker tonight.  Says that before the first shooting Kyle was threatened, chased by protesters, and that a shot was fired behind him.  Also, Rosenbaum (the victim) assaulted Kyle from behind And tried to take his weapon.  Kyle is still in jail, under a death threat from Antifa who is trying to find out what cell he is in.

15 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Also, Rosenbaum (the victim) assaulted Kyle from behind 

:blink:

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Yeah that doesn’t sound good does it. 😆

It proves that Rittenhouse is intolerant of gays. :mad:

So, I heard he will be tried in court as an adult? How can that be if his crime is that he is possessing and using a firearm in self defense before he is an adult?

Rosenbaum was white. Rosenbaum was an ex con criminal committing a crime. He got killed, and normal white people  don’t give a rats ass. See how it works? 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rosenbaum was white. Rosenbaum was an ex con criminal committing a crime. He got killed, and normal white people  don’t give a rats ass. See how it works? 

(((White)))

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And to take it even further, if Kyle was black, it would have zero affect on my opinions of the situation/outcome.

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

And to take it even further, if Kyle was black, it would have zero affect on my opinions of the situation/outcome.

Bingo.