Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jeffkomlo

Ryan droppable?

Recommended Posts

Is Matty Ice droppable?  

Lots of QB options on wire but hate to drop, does he bounce back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He could bounce, how does one know.  

Stream. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am picking up Dalton but not dropping Ryan. Feels like he could bounce back with those receiving weapons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picked him as my QB this year looked promising but definitely has lost me the past two close games.  At This point, I am probably out of the playoffs so all I can play is spoiler. I will stick with him at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty much every week there is a QB on the waiver wire, with a good matchup, who I believe has a higher floor than Ryan. Bridgewater is a good example. With regular bye weeks starting and covid schedule carousel, many in my league have dropped their second QB, leaving lots of options I trust more than Ryan. I would trade him in on a newer model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm torn.  Goff was my drafted backup and picked up Herbert, and now sitting on three.  What I really need is a better running back because this team started the year with Barkley.  Ugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I'm torn.  Goff was my drafted backup and picked up Herbert, and now sitting on three.  What I really need is a better running back because this team started the year with Barkley.  Ugh.

So you also have Ryan, he’s your third? 

If so maybe you can trade him for a rb you need. 

After five weeks we all need to place new values on these players.  

And I would value Goff and Hebert higher than Ryan.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, weepaws said:

So you also have Ryan, he’s your third? 

If so maybe you can trade him for a rb you need.

Curious what RBs you would give up for Ryan...  Fournette maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just dropped him yesterday on my dynasty team, no need to hold onto him.

I picked Up Justin Herbert after he too the Chiefs to OT, started him this week, won because of his big game.

He's on bye, and I picked up Gardner Minshew and dropped Matt Ryan.

In a dynasty league, I figure it's better to drop the old QB on his last leg and take a young QB with potential

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Curious what RBs you would give up for Ryan...  Fournette maybe?

I wouldn’t , but someone else might. But I would trade Ryan for a rb. 

Just saw that one person dropped R Jones in someone league.  

I don’t understand some of these moves and trades , I wish I was in a league getting some of these great deals.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, polecatt said:

I just dropped him yesterday on my dynasty team, no need to hold onto him.

I picked Up Justin Herbert after he too the Chiefs to OT, started him this week, won because of his big game.

He's on bye, and I picked up Gardner Minshew and dropped Matt Ryan.

In a dynasty league, I figure it's better to drop the old QB on his last leg and take a young QB with potential

Good move imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not yet. JULIO coming back helps and I'm picking the FALCONS to get their first win this week against the Vikings. Modest number for him this week, 260 yds pass, 2 tds. One to Ridley and one to Julio. Gurley scores and we'll have a repeat of the Vikes/Seattle score with the Falcons win 27 to 26.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×