Sign in to follow this  
Goggins

Literally Hitler: AZ Dem candidate for Senate wore an interesting Halloween costume

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So cancel culture this guy?

Yup. Hung by their own petard. Lol. If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you. 

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

He is pretty far ahead in the polls here, I doubt it will make a difference.  :dunno:

Two polls today show him slightly behind but within margin of error, so statistically tied.

Are people in Arizona (lots of weirdos and old people) really just voting for this guy because he was an astronaut? I have to say after hearing him speak a few times, he’s incredibly unremarkable.  And he will vote for any sort of gun control. He’s FOS about that. 

That’s where we’re at now. Halloween costumes from 1986.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Wouldn’t it be nice to go back to ‘86? No internet.  No social media.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

And scribbles from summer calendars from 35 years ago.

53 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are people in Arizona (lots of weirdos and old people) really just voting for this guy because he was an astronaut? I have to say after hearing him speak a few times, he’s incredibly unremarkable.  And he will vote for any sort of gun control. He’s FOS about that. 

Weirdos?  I guess we have a bunch of California transplants.  Our older people tend to vote republican.  The problem is an influx of younger people, particularly the growth of ASU.  It will be interesting to see how Covid and remote classes affects voting; in theory it should help the right.

On this particular one, a few things.  He is married to Gabby Giffords, the representative who was shot at a rally several years ago.  Which explains the gun control stance.  Despite it, he is leading (or not, I hope Strike is correct) because his opponent and incumbent, Martha McSally, is uninspiring.  She lost to Sinema, and later was appointed by Governor Ducey to replace McCain.  Why put a loser into that position?  Anyway, because this is a special election, Kelly would instantly take over instead of waiting until 2021, which is part of why the repubs are pushing ACB through now.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s almost as bad as a single person gang rape by a Supreme Court justice that was reported on by a major news publication.

• Haha 1

I'm not woke, I don't care what you wear for Halloween,  but if your costume offends the left, I like that and give you a plus.

On 10/23/2020 at 7:52 PM, Mike Honcho said:

So cancel culture this guy?

I think it's pretty funny that you seem to think that it's the right who's going to "cancel" him.

On 10/23/2020 at 9:30 PM, MDC said:

Dems said so with Northam, not Republican's.  Sorry for your loss.