Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

MNF

It’s Monday night and I didn’t even think about the fact that there was a game going on. I guess I don’t miss it.

13 minutes ago, DonS said:

And now it's Black Official Day!!!! 

Focking disgusting. They don't treat people as equals anymore in this country. hussein did a number on his sheep. I would think that black people would feel insulted at being pointed at and with people trying to celebrate that blacks have a job. Oh boy. Did you all see that black people are working for a living???!!! Time to celebrate it on the public stage. In reality, this would be a good thing, but definitely not how the left promotes it.

I noticed Lisa Salters kept alternating between saying African American and Black when listing the different first black ref, first black ref that.  Just when I thought Black was in (like all the graphics they used) they pull out AA just enough to keep it confusing. 

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Focking disgusting. They don't treat people as equals anymore in this country. hussein did a number on his sheep. I would think that black people would feel insulted at being pointed at and with people trying to celebrate that blacks have a job. Oh boy. Did you all see that black people are working for a living???!!! Time to celebrate it on the public stage. In reality, this would be a good thing, but definitely not how the left promotes it.

It’s a shame.  These men are being reduced to their skin color, not the fact that they rose to the highest levels of their profession. Boger  will definitely be the Super Bowl ref. Glad the Giants won’t be playing in it. He’s terrible. Probably the worst in the league. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s a shame.  These men are being reduced to their skin color, not the fact that they rose to the highest levels of their profession. Boger  will definitely be the Super Bowl ref. Glad the Giants won’t be playing in it. He’s terrible. Probably the worst in the league. 

Hey look everyone, a couple black people are working! Go black people!! Let's talk about it a bunch of times.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Hey look everyone, a couple black people are working! Go black people!! Let's talk about a bunch of times.

You're drunk again, go to bed brother

Just now, shorepatrol said:

:bandana:

Seriously, do black people want to be patted on the back for having a job after years of many of them underachieving? Or, do they prefer to be treated as equals?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Seriously, do black people want to be patted on the back for having a job after years of many of them underachieving? Or, do they prefer to be treated as equals?

This is a football thread?

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

This is a football thread?

Well, I'm watching the football game and they brought it 3-4 times now. So....

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, I'm watching the football game and they brought it 3-4 times now. So....

Mute button for me

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The goat is the goat

Both picks were thrown right into the defender’s hands.  Maybe Tommy needs some glasses?  

Poor Tom.  I guess that changing their practice schedule for a prime time game didn't do sh1t. 

I won a few on the Rams tonight. Prime Time Tommy is not very good and why I took the Rams. Plus the underdogs have won almost every prime time games the last 4 weeks.

I said this at the start of the season.  Give Tom Brady a half a season and then tuck him in.  We all saw it last year.  He looked old as hell down the stretch.

I was told that he just didnt have any weapons in NE so all is well. 

He has easily the best weapons in the nfl.  It matters little when you simply cant get them the ball.  

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I said this at the start of the season.  Give Tom Brady a half a season and then tuck him in.  We all saw it last year.  He looked old as hell down the stretch.

I was told that he just didnt have any weapons in NE so all is well. 

He has easily the best weapons in the nfl.  It matters little when you simply cant get them the ball.  

Tom doesn't have NE lines from the past and he can't handle pressure like Billy Joel would say. Age is showing a bit as well the last two years. Still think he did the right move getting out of NE.

5 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Tom doesn't have NE lines from the past and he can't handle pressure like Billy Joel would say. Age is showing a bit as well the last two years. Still think he did the right move getting out of NE.

If nothing else it's fun to watch. He's already the GOAT. And I don't think anything he does will make him look as bad as peyton manning did in his last couple years. 

33 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If nothing else it's fun to watch. He's already the GOAT. And I don't think anything he does will make him look as bad as peyton manning did in his last couple years. 

No I don't think Tom's arm is falling off yet but age is showing. More so he doesn't have the protection he is use to in NE and the int's are proving that. Manning had maybe his best season in Denver before his arm became garbage.  I don't think Tom is there yet but the decline is showing. As for GOAT still got to go with Montana.

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Oh for sure.  He wouldn't have a shot in NE this year.  

A little like Drew Brees he just doesnt have the arm anymore. And as the season wears on or if he has to play in the cold in the playoffs it will get worse.  

He was putrid on throws over 10 yards.  He has the best trio of WRs that I can remember.  You have to go back to those Colts or Rams teams I think.  Literally 3 WRs in the top 12 or 15 talent wise depending on how you rate Brown right now.

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Oh for sure.  He wouldn't have a shot in NE this year.  

A little like Drew Brees he just doesnt have the arm anymore. And as the season wears on or if he has to play in the cold in the playoffs it will get worse.  

He was putrid on throws over 10 yards.  He has the best trio of WRs that I can remember.  You have to go back to those Colts or Rams teams I think.  Literally 3 WRs in the top 12 or 15 talent wise depending on how you rate Brown right now.

Tom probably has the best talent he has had around him wr wise in years. Not to bad at rb either and NE is a mess this season.

9 hours ago, Gladiators said:

It’s Monday night and I didn’t even think about the fact that there was a game going on. I guess I don’t miss it.

same, did not watch it at all

9 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Me too