BirdGang

Dodds leaving FBG

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Ho...lee...crap!  That was something.  😂

I feel for Joe that’s a little much, was it really you? 

Just now, BirdGang said:

I feel for Joe that’s a little much, was it really you? 

Me?  Hell no.  I don't have the capabilities to create that.  I'm not even banned from there, I just never go there.

Its amazing that it took as long as it did for everyone to flee.  I guess the covid bans finally were a step too far but it should have happened a long time before that.

35 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Me?  Hell no.  I don't have the capabilities to create that.  I'm not even banned from there, I just never go there.

This was funny as hell. There was a guy over there who did a bunch of parody songs back in the day, and I have to think he came up with that one, particularly considering he said his "schtick" was ending.

I'm pretty sure he did this one:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/58585-tom-brady-song-sung-to-tune-of-lady/

On 1/13/2022 at 5:05 PM, JustinCharge said:

they were rationalizing the death of their forums over there by saying people just dont use forums anymore.  yet this place keeps growing????  but how ELSE would that place die except the few that are left lying to themselves.

This place was booming prior to the Latin Pimp hack, which disabled the bored for a long time. That combined with the emergence of Facebook and other social media led to a lot of posters not returning. 

While this place isn't what it was in the early 2000s, and never will be, it does have a growing sparkle that has been missing, a solidifying camaraderie and a lot of the bedrock hilarity that made it great.

I had no idea what was going on at FBG until I read the last few pages of this thread and went over there to see for myself. It's baffling to me that the posters and powers that be over there can be so intolerant, hypersensitive, dramatic and void of hilarity.

As someone mentioned somewhere, the political split here used to be 50-50, so I chose the Republitard side and trolled the liberals such as Torrid Joe, but at the end of the day we were friends, and Torrid even drove up from Portland for mass consumption of beers with me when I was in Seattle.

I honestly don't like Trump, and that goes back to long before he was a television celebrity, much less president. I think he's a foul and despicable excuse for a human being, and that never will change.

But reading what I've read so far over at FBG has made me understand the generalized hatred of "liberals" over here.

I'm going to keep trolling, but I'd chose you dysfunctional knuckleheads over here over those crunchy, thin-skinned FBG clowns all day every day.

:first:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I honestly don't like Trump, and that goes back to long before he was a television celebrity, much less president. I think he's a foul and despicable excuse for a human being, and that never will change.

youd probably hate most of the founding fathers who had bad attitudes as well.  thats kinda the point tho.  we excuse bad personal behavior in people willing to defend a free society.

56 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm going to keep trolling, but I'd chose you dysfunctional knuckleheads over here over those crunchy, thin-skinned FBG clowns all day every day.

:first:

Did you know they had a 'yoga pants' thread at one time. Was one of the most popular of all time. Few years ago, joetard deleted it cause for one of those woketard reasons. Women were taking selfies, showing off their hot asses. Dudes there were reposting at the tard said it was denigrating women if I recall.

The very women that took the pictures. Plagiarizing a statement that Elaine's boss made one time on an episode.

2 hours ago, BirdGang said:

That's f'ing awesome.  How'd you find it?  No way that link would last more than 5 minutes at Nazi Guys. 

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

That's f'ing awesome.  How'd you find it?  No way that link would last more than 5 minutes at Nazi Guys. 

LOL!

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

Was reading some of the comments here about that place so checked it out and some guy posted a link to that….did not look like Joe found it as funny as everyone else. 

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

That is funny.  And you can see from Joe's response to it that if it were up to him he'd nix it in a heartbeat.  But due to the response and the fact that BigBottom is one of the most respected posters over there he won't. 

• Like 2

Imagine being so disturbed by a parody song that you had to share it with some friends so they could console you. That moron is one giant mangina. 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

That is funny.  And you can see from Joe's response to it that if it were up to him he'd nix it in a heartbeat.  But due to the response and the fact that BigBottom is one of the most respected posters over there he won't. 

Does Joe really not like Jews? Some powerful stuff in there, wonder who did it. 

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Imagine being so disturbed by a parody song that you had to share it with some friends so they could console you. That moron is one giant mangina. 🤣

That would be true if it were true. He didn’t share that with anyone. 

3 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Does Joe really not like Jews? Some powerful stuff in there, wonder who did it. 

I doubt it.  Joe is very Christian but don't think he hates people from other religions.  BigBottom says this song was written over a decade ago so that line could be referencing an incident from a very long time ago and without context and details I wouldn't read too much in to it.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

I doubt it.  Joe is very Christian but don't think he hates people from other religions.  BigBottom says this song was written over a decade ago so that line could be referencing an incident from a very long time ago and without context and details I wouldn't read too much in to it.

The way they censor and delete anything to protect their agenda over there how did that not get scrubbed from 10 years ago. Wow. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Oh bullshiit.  Joe Bryant is not stupid.  I'm 1000% sure he is fully aware of the lefist hate that permeates his board and does nothing about it.  Let's not pretend he is 15 years old just trying to figure out the world.  He's a grown ass man and should take responsibility for the hatred and bile pouring out of his forums.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

youd probably hate most of the founding fathers who had bad attitudes as well.  thats kinda the point tho.  we excuse bad personal behavior in people willing to defend a free society.

I'm here to take opposing viewpoints for the hell of it, bust balls and not take myself seriously.

“Grown ass man”.  So stupid. You know morons were the ones who made that up? Don’t be a moron. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“Grown ass man”.  So stupid. You know morons were the ones who made that up? Don’t be a moron. 

Fully sized sub-human?

Just now, lod001 said:

Fully sized sub-human?

Adult works. 

On 2/19/2022 at 1:01 PM, lod001 said:

Did you know they had a 'yoga pants' thread at one time. Was one of the most popular of all time. Few years ago, joetard deleted it cause for one of those woketard reasons. Women were taking selfies, showing off their hot asses. Dudes there were reposting at the tard said it was denigrating women if I recall.

The very women that took the pictures. Plagiarizing a statement that Elaine's boss made one time on an episode.

I've written a song about yoga pants but haven't recorded it yet.

12 minutes ago, Horseman said:

😭

Focking crybaby.

It was my name and my business (that daddy bought me) that was being used in that parody song!!!!!!!!

😭😭😭

That was gross, a grown-ass man emoting like that. I chuckled at the "sucked the life out of this place" quote. 

Someone like him wouldn't last 15 seconds over here. Seeing as he was so offended by that line out of a song, which basically was a joke about his hardcore Christianity, that would result here in a pile on about how much he hates Jews. 

Folks here get labeled pedophiles if they voted for Biden. 😂

32 minutes ago, Horseman said:

😭

Focking crybaby.

It was my name and my business (that daddy bought me) that was being used in that parody song!!!!!!!!

😭😭😭

i got a kick out of fatguyinalittlecoat whining and making excuses by saying "oh i was a different person back then so please forgive me im a changed person blah blah".  He was an adult when he wrote it.  He did it.  A grown man would just own it.  He's STILL a little child well into middle age.  he did something he thinks is wrong and he will decide his own punishment lololol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

i got a kick out of fatguyinalittlecoat whining and making excuses by saying "oh i was a different person back then so please forgive me im a changed person blah blah".  He was an adult when he wrote it.  He did it.  A grown man would just own it.  He's STILL a little child well into middle age.  he did something he thinks is wrong and he will decide his own punishment lololol.

That was before his kid went trans

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Really?

Yep.  Guy is FBG's #1 defender of use any bathroom you want and let guys compete against the girls in sports.  Because of his personal journey everybody needs to bend to the wishes of the tranny.  He/she is in college now and is making he/she friends trying to fit in.

Anyone else feel like punching the monitor when you open an email and the foggot's signature lists their preferred pronouns?  I don't give a fok, I'm just going to call you Greg.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

Yep.  Guy is FBG's #1 defender of use any bathroom you want and let guys compete against the girls in sports.  Because of his personal journey everybody needs to bend to the wishes of the tranny.  He/she is in college now and is making he/she friends trying to fit in.

Anyone else feel like punching the monitor when you open an email and the foggot's signature lists their preferred pronouns?  I don't give a fok, I'm just going to call you Greg.

The best part is he is so proud of his daughter transing to a guy where I would be so embarrassed that my daughter has a mental illness and not be telling everyone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

The best part is he is so proud of his daughter transing to a guy where I would be so embarrassed that my daughter has a mental illness and not be telling everyone.

My problem with all this is how quick liberal parents embrace this stuff before their child has some grass on the field, because they want to be all hip, trendy and have a transgender child. 

21 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Really?

16 hours ago, Beaker15 said:

16 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

My problem with all this is how quick liberal parents embrace this stuff before their child has some grass on the field, because they want to be all hip, trendy and have a transgender child. 

There is a whole thread about it.

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/785708-my-son-peter/#comment-22738514

At AntifaGays you get your post highlighted in a green box and hundreds of likes for this type of sh!t.

Cliff Notes:

"My daughter child formerly known as Talia."  😂

16-years old and "desperately wants to start hormones as early as possible". 

In a divorced home, of course.

ADHD. 

Regular Therapy switched to Transition Therapy.

Hormone Treatments then Testosterone Treatments.

Top Surgery completed, holding back on Bottom Surgery until he/she turns 18.

Now living as a male student in college in a male dorm with a male roommate.  Dating a woman.

19 minutes ago, Horseman said:

There is a whole thread about it.

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/785708-my-son-peter/#comment-22738514

At AntifaGays you get your post highlighted in a green box and hundreds of likes for this type of sh!t.

Cliff Notes:

"My daughter child formerly known as Talia."  😂

16-years old and "desperately wants to start hormones as early as possible". 

In a divorced home, of course.

ADHD. 

Regular Therapy switched to Transition Therapy.

Hormone Treatments then Testosterone Treatments.

Top Surgery completed, holding back on Bottom Surgery until he/she turns 18.

Now living as a male student in college in a male dorm with a male roommate.  Dating a woman.

Anyone dare push back? 

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone dare push back? 

Not that I see or remember in that thread.  Would get dog piled and posts removed if you did.   

Some push back allowed in the Political forum when you're just discussing men in girls sports or guys using women bathrooms.

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Not that I see or remember in that thread.  Would get dog piled and posts removed if you did.   

Some push back allowed in the Political forum when you're just discussing men in girls sports or guys using women bathrooms.

He should come over here for a different, more scientific perspective. 

• Like 1