BirdGang

Dodds leaving FBG

1 minute ago, posty said:

Joe is probably embarrassed from the back of that shirt now...

ban worthy?

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Probably...

there's no side boob.   :dunno:

56 minutes ago, Horseman said:

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/the-attempts-to-shut-down-the-politics-forum-a-plea-for-civility.806003/post-24172554

They're obsessed.  Foking pansy Joe threatening to shut it all down. Again. 

😂😂😂

Were not the worst!

😂😂😂

One of them said there was a poster here who’s handle as “I hate Muslims”. Is that possibly true?

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/the-attempts-to-shut-down-the-politics-forum-a-plea-for-civility.806003/post-24172554

They're obsessed.  Foking pansy Joe threatening to shut it all down. Again. 

😂😂😂

Were not the worst!

😂😂😂

LOL.  they obviously have envy for the geek club . they want to post here but are too scared to have their views challenged.  So they launch personal attacks at us from afar. LOL

fbgs is a complete cesspool.  the only problem we have here is from crazed leftist posters spitting on threads with multiple bots.

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I assume they are all for mutilating children? 

It appears they are for the full centrist agenda. Mutilation, grooming, guys in dresses usurping girls, blacks killing each other, billions on energy sources that don't work, kneeling to the Chinese, destruction of Ukraine. Might be more.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I assume they are all for mutilating children? 

Several of them have children that they cut thier parts off. 

20 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Several of them have children that they cut thier parts off. 

Amazing that we now live in a world where people like that think they have the moral high ground.  

Just glanced at it.  I don't know how anyone has the time to follow threads over there, and I'm retired.

I did like the point that Leftists have changed our society such that if you don't like something, instead of just leaving, you need to cancel it.  Unfortunately that is lost on the Leftists there.

I’ve only lurked over there a couple times the last few years, it’s a disaster like anything run by snowflakes. Best thing Dodds ever did was part ways with people that run a business that way. 

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I don't know how anyone has the time to follow threads over there, and I'm retired.

mouth breathing obsessed trump tards.

im tempted to rally an angry mob over there in a jihad frenzy to come over here and clean this place up.

you focks wouldnt stand a chance.

horseshiit

craftsman

dingbat

rp

:headbanger:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, taco breath said:

im tempted to rally an angry mob over there in a jihad frenzy to come over here and clean this place up.

you focks wouldnt stand a chance.

horseshiit

craftsman

dingbat

rp

:headbanger:

Weird take, but good luck since a whole lot of them just admitted they went crying and screaming away from here.  

HULK

So, out of curiosity I went to look at the Geek Club on FFToday. They have threads on the MAL raid and on Biden's speech, so I looked at those since I had participated in those threads here.

Anyone calling this place a cesspool should compare it to those threads, which are simply beyond awful and literally nothing but vitriol. And they're not sequestered in their own separate forum either, their Geek Club is equivalent of our FFA.

We can certainly do better here, but after a quick look there, we're definitely not doing the worst.

😭

sho nuff

Its why I left years ago and have not even looked back at it in almost 2 years...it was getting beyond toxic. Seems it has gotten even worse.

😭

Squistion

I was a regular at The Huddle until it became subscriber only. Then I went to The Geek Club but I was like the only liberal there outside of Torrid Joe who was from Oregon. I could have lived with the constant insults and personal attacks (that made this place look mild) but they had posters with handle likes "I Hate Muslims" and I complained about that to the forum moderator and the owner of the site, and never got a response from either...so I started posting here (you lucky boys and girls!)

😭

ignatiusjreilly

I totally stayed away from the Geek Club discussions when I frequented that site, but my observation was that, while the football discussions weren't political per se, they seemed to have the same level of anger, which really weirded me out.

😭

19 minutes ago, taco breath said:

mouth breathing obsessed trump tards.

Yeah, guys like Tim, that's it. :rolleyes:

Who are you over there, btw?  I'm "jerryg" but I almost never post, so you wouldn't probably know me.

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Who are you over there, btw?  I'm "jerryg" but I almost never post, so you wouldn't probably know me.

Yeah.  Go on record here Taco.  We want your unfettered lib posting history from the bubble.  Fess up.  

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

One of them said there was a poster here who’s handle as “I hate Muslims”. Is that possibly true?

I could see the more accurate GC spelling of "I Hate Mooslims" :dunno:

On 9/6/2022 at 12:14 PM, jerryskids said:

Yeah, guys like Tim, that's it. :rolleyes:

On 9/6/2022 at 12:22 PM, Horseman said:

Yeah.  Go on record here Taco.  We want your unfettered lib posting history from the bubble.  Fess up.  

Stumbled on @taco breathover there, he is "grateful zed".  Here is his latest posting gem:

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/the-attempts-to-shut-down-the-politics-forum-a-plea-for-civility.806003/post-24173591

the geek club is akin to grade school recess

I guess we gave him one too many wedgies here; he seems butt hurt.  :( 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Stumbled on @taco breathover there, he is "grateful zed".  Here is his latest posting gem:

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/the-attempts-to-shut-down-the-politics-forum-a-plea-for-civility.806003/post-24173591

I guess we gave him one too many wedgies here; he seems butt hurt.  :( 

:lol:  Same broken shift key.  The kid that didn't like recess.  

Here's something interesting I just saw...

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/footballguys.com

I'm sure that this site is kinda worthless, but the reviews (good and bad) are pretty funny. Seriously read the reviews...Some of you are prolly the reviewers.:banana:

My favorite: 

January 10th, 2021

This site used to the best place on the internet for fantasy football tips, strategy and support. But that was years ago. Today it's a waste of time. In fact, it's become somewhat scary as it became a safe place for Trump supporters. One of the owners even got caught up in QAnon and was wildly posting that pizzagate was real. Apparently the other owner got him to stop posting about it, but he must have gone behind his back and posted with aliases because the site was filled with pro-Trump stuff, especially the weeks before Trump supporters attacked the Capitol and congress. If you love Trump, than this place is for you. But if you love fantasy football, don't waste your time.

Somehow I think this reviewer fukked up Football Guys with us, right? 

6 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

I'm sure that this site is kinda worthless, but the reviews (good and bad) are pretty funny. Seriously read the reviews...Some of you are prolly the reviewers.:banana:

My favorite: 

January 10th, 2021

This site used to the best place on the internet for fantasy football tips, strategy and support. But that was years ago. Today it's a waste of time. In fact, it's become somewhat scary as it became a safe place for Trump supporters. One of the owners even got caught up in QAnon and was wildly posting that pizzagate was real. Apparently the other owner got him to stop posting about it, but he must have gone behind his back and posted with aliases because the site was filled with pro-Trump stuff, especially the weeks before Trump supporters attacked the Capitol and congress. If you love Trump, than this place is for you. But if you love fantasy football, don't waste your time.

The posters that are still there are so focked in the head that they actually think it’s a Trump safe space. One dissenting opinion and their liberal bubble pops leaving them scared in the wild. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

My favorite: 

January 10th, 2021

I don't think so; Mike doesn't post in the Geek Club that I know of, at least with his real handle.

It's an interesting comment though; somebody could see a few pro-Trump posts in an otherwise sea of Leftism and think "OMG they like Trump it's so SCARY, and as such I'm not going to use their FF advice."  It seems like there are a lot of people who end friendships/relationships because the other person likes or voted for Trump.  I can't think of a single person who has that attitude about Biden; we just think people who voted for him are some combo of stoopid and TDS. :dunno: 

To echo Jerry, I feel the reaction to Trump was worse than Trump and bad for our country. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I don't think so; Mike doesn't post in the Geek Club that I know of, at least with his real handle.

It's an interesting comment though; somebody could see a few pro-Trump posts in an otherwise sea of Leftism and think "OMG they like Trump it's so SCARY, and as such I'm not going to use their FF advice."  It seems like there are a lot of people who end friendships/relationships because the other person likes or voted for Trump.  I can't think of a single person who has that attitude about Biden; we just think people who voted for him are some combo of stoopid and TDS. :dunno: 

“They support Trump so they can’t rank fantasy football players!!!”

On 1/7/2022 at 5:15 PM, Horseman said:

After 17 years I got perma banned yesterday for saying "Happy Patriot's Day" instead of comparing 1/6 to 9/11.

:mellow:

On 1/7/2022 at 6:15 PM, bostonlager said:

tonydead permabanned. He was a solid contributor to the wagering thread over there when it was thriving. 

On 1/7/2022 at 6:53 PM, Horseman said:

Thanks.  Even that thread has been shlt for a long time.  

On 1/7/2022 at 6:55 PM, bostonlager said:

You’re Tony?  I used to be Warsteinner over there. 

On 1/7/2022 at 6:59 PM, Horseman said:

Poster formerly known as tonydead.  RIP.

I think I remember, good times.

Bump for the fbg refugees