Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Randy There Is A Sh!t Storm Coming!

28 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I hear you. You have to tee off by noon to have any chance of finishing this time of year.

Must be nice and hoping to wash the MIata today before the storm tomorrow. I heard now we maybe getting 18 inches.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

I hear you. You have to tee off by noon to have any chance of finishing this time of year.

Played indoor on Sunday. We played Sawgrass from the whites. I shot a 102 and birdied 17 :headbanger:

Must have had at least 7 shots in the water. (triple bogey was highest score possible, before they shut you off)

4 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Pennsylvania

Just curious. I got 12 to 18 myself coming Wednesday night. So I thought we might've been close.

Western Massachusetts myself.

4 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I played pool once at the Marlboro Ranch and the table was from the 1890's. Pretty nice table and must have been restored and I kick butt on it!

I just looked up that place. Holy moly, people were really gushing over that experience.

7 hours ago, Kopy said:

Just curious. I got 12 to 18 myself coming Wednesday night. So I thought we might've been close.

Western Massachusetts myself.

I see and I feel bad for you guys as well getting that much.

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I just looked up that place. Holy moly, people were really gushing over that experience.

It was fun and Zip line and tubing was a blast. Food was amazing as well and they had pro chefs. Open bar as well.

13 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

It was fun and Zip line and tubing was a blast. Food was amazing as well and they had pro chefs. Open bar as well.

If they give away all the trips there and no one can buy one,  how is that place funded to provide the amazing service they provide?

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If they give away all the trips there and no one can buy one,  how is that place funded to provide the amazing service they provide?

Think they get it back in taxes as of it being a contest to win the trip.

I bought one of those stand behind and push shovels at Lowe’s. Tired of paying some guy to show up every time there is an inch of snow and hitting me up for 50 bucks. It’s gonna suck but Fock it. Better than the old stoop over and lift the snow ones. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I bought one of those stand behind and push shovels at Lowe’s. Tired of paying some guy to show up every time there is an inch of snow and hitting me up for 50 bucks. It’s gonna suck but Fock it. Better than the old stoop over and lift the snow ones. 

That sounds pretty cool man but with gyms closed here I can use the exercise. 18 inches is a little to much snow then I need though.

7 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

That sounds pretty cool man but with gyms closed here I can use the exercise. 18 inches is a little to much snow then I need though.

I won’t wait until it all falls. I’ll go out through the night, do a little at a time. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I won’t wait until it all falls. I’ll go out through the night, do a little at a time. 

Set your alarm for 3 am. You know you're calling out of work anyways.

On 12/15/2020 at 4:37 AM, BeenHereBefore said:

I heard now we maybe getting 18 inches.

You can handle 18 inches? :wacko:

Storm's just about done, and I'm only at a foot. So the low end of things is a nice place to be. It's only about 25 degrees out there though, and the wind is whippen. Single digits for tonight.

Did get about 18 inches here and took me two hours non stop shoveling to get done. Then the snow plow guy had to plow me back in twice after, had to run out in the street and give him the finger to let him know I wasn't please.