Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine if there were a baby formula shortage under Trump.  Im sure our resident Libtards would be as silent about that as they are now. Frauds. 

i think youre wrong. they wouldn't cry about shortage of formula under either. liberals hate babies.

Just now, porkbutt said:

i think youre wrong. they wouldn't cry about shortage of formula under either. liberals hate babies.

They made believe back then. Like the phony kids in cages thing. 

• Haha 1

Complete disaster. And it’s going to get worse. Baby formula shortage. Can you imagine? In 2022? 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, porkbutt said:

We have the right!!! To fight!!!!  To kiiiiillll kids!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Reality said:

Good to see the new press secretary checked all the boxes.

Someone, not here, made the comment about Biden's recent appointments.   Paraphrasing; "it's like they are appointing the worst, most incompetent people just to piss us off".   

Yes. . . 

38 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Come on man. Your Husky Hater alias is much funnier. This one sucks. 

• Like 1

Seriously.  :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, Reality said:

Good to see the new press secretary checked all the boxes.

Black?  ✔️

Woman? ✔️  (I'm not a biologist so I might be talking out of my ass here)

Ghey? ✔️

Apparent lefty kvnt? ✔️

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

Black?  ✔️

Woman? ✔️  (I'm not a biologist so I might be talking out of my ass here)

Ghey? ✔️

Apparent lefty kvnt? ✔️

What a disaster.

Gas at an all time high. Congratulations libtards. 

Baby formula shortage. More and more money for Ukraine. 8 billion to pay the salaries of the Bureaucrat’s that paid off his son who in turned kicked up to him.  Priorities. 

Gas at an all time high. Congratulations libtards. 

Maybe your beloved Big Oil could up production a notch.

:thumbsup:

• Confused 1

biden is focking up the country and rusty runs around screaming TRUMP!!!! :cry: 24x7. 

TDS has destroyed his life. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No FOOL, I am the lone Huskyhater, b!tch. Quit trying to drag others (changing the subject when you get your @$$ handed to you on here) into your j@ckoff fantasy world. Take your @$$ kicking like a man, BOY.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

No FOOL, I am the lone Huskyhater, b!tch. Quit trying to drag others (changing the subject when you get your @$$ handed to you on here) into your j@ckoff fantasy world. Take your @$$ kicking like a man, BOY.

:lol: :pointstosky::banana:

rustty!!!!! Yes.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

:lol: :pointstosky::banana:

rustty!!!!! Yes.

Do what you do best, scam on some pigs-that you couldn't pick up anyway-and then go "relieve" yourself-right forearm extended, wannabe.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Do what you do best, scam on some pigs-that you couldn't pick up anyway-and then go "relieve" yourself-right forearm extended, wannabe.

:lol::pointstosky:

Here's an awesome watch.

9 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

😂

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

😂

rusty #2 shows up to the thread. Now talk to yourself with different user names. I love that. :banana:

On 5/9/2022 at 10:58 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine if there were a baby formula shortage under Trump.  Im sure our resident Libtards would be as silent about that as they are now. Frauds. 

We DID have an epidemic that he downplayed (he was too STUPID to know what it was) so much that it killed a million people on his watch, idiot. Crawl back into that hole that your mom's in and stay there.

We DID have an epidemic that he downplayed (he was too STUPID to know what it was) so much that it killed a million people on his watch, idiot. Crawl back into that hole that your mom's in and stay there.

rusty!!!! :pointstosky: :lol:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

rusty!!!! :pointstosky: :lol:

WEAK comeback on truth, you LOSERS can't deal with truth, can you? Your mom was STUPID.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

WEAK comeback on truth, you LOSERS can't deal with truth, can you? Your mom was STUPID.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol:

Wow, WEAK. Just like you, little boy. Dream on about hitting people, just like your boy, the mini-handed trump.

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

Wow, WEAK. Just like you, little boy. Dream on about hitting people, just like your boy, the mini-handed trump.

:lol::pointstosky: Go rusty go!!

15 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

😍

• Haha 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

:lol::pointstosky: Go rusty go!!

God you're a pu$$, so dumb-just like trumpers, always repeating yourself because you aren't mentally (probably your moms druggie days are to blame when she was "working") quick enough to come back with something-ANYTHING new. I'llk do you a favor dumb SOB, when I post something that's over your head you will be allowed to wait until the next day to come back on it, maybe you can come up with something original, okay?

• Haha 1

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

God you're a pu$$, so dumb-just like trumpers, always repeating yourself because you aren't mentally (probably your moms druggie days are to blame when she was "working") quick enough to come back with something-ANYTHING new. I'llk do you a favor dumb SOB, when I post something that's over your head you will be allowed to wait until the next day to come back on it, maybe you can come up with something original, okay?

You go girl!!! On fire tonight!!!!:pointstosky::banana:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

You go girl!!! On fire tonight!!!!:pointstosky::banana:

You're SO weak, what a whimp. Same old $hit......................................too dumb to think of something new? ALOT like your mom.

You're SO weak, what a whimp. Same old $hit......................................too dumb to think of something new? ALOT like your mom.

I'll let you do all the work. Classic rusty!! :pointstosky::banana:

You're pwning intellectual Playdough. He doesn't have the intelligence for witty originality. He's just a squeak wheel in an otherwise empty skull. Sad 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I'll let you do all the work. Classic rusty!! :pointstosky::banana:

Yeah stud, I met her on a charter fishing boat. She was a baiter, and was SO good at the all-male fishing trips that ALL the men referred to her as the "MASTER-BAITER". She did wonders for the nervous people-under the deck of course.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're pwning intellectual Playdough. He doesn't have the intelligence for witty originality. He's just a squeak wheel in an otherwise empty skull. Sad 

Talking to your other aliases now!!! Awesome!! Classic rusty.:pointstosky:

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I know.  And I SHOULD feel guilty about messing (they're obviously a pay grade below us) with them-but why are "specials" like them permitted to even post on here? Do they get shoved around by people face to face all the time and then feel like they need to come on here and be "tough guy behind the keyboard"? I don't get it.