Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What you're advocating presents conflicting viewpoints.

Tucker a Co. whip alt-righties into such a lather over illegal border crossings that they try to minimize the bloodiest conflict and refugee crisis on European soil since Hitler and World War II. 

Yet Biden's approval rating among Hispanics is at 26 percent. That was posted here today. 

Hispanics make up the vast majority of illegal border crossings.

So why not let them in, grant them citizenship and the right to vote, and ensure that Clownzo, the subject of many an alt-righty mantasy, slithers back into office?

why dont we let people in who come here legally, I don't give a crap about Ukraine, and spare me the Tucker nonsense

I live in California, its a major issue

even though I would never vote blue, I would not allow a single illegal to become a citizen even if they were guaranteed to vote red forever

legal mexicans don't like illegal immigration thats a fact

we have been talking about illegal border crossings, far longer than the conflict in Ukraine has existed

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why dont we let people in who come here legally, I don't give a crap about Ukraine, and spare me the Tucker nonsense

even though I would never vote blue, I would not allow a single illegal to become a citizen even if they were guaranteed to vote red forever

we have been talking about illegal border crossings, far longer than the conflict in Ukraine has existed

So the test of whether something is worth caring about is the length of time it has been talked about? 

Headline: North Korea just hit San Diego with a nuclear missile.

You: Don't care. It just happened. Illegal borders crossings have been talked about longer. 

:wacko:

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So the test of whether something is worth caring about is the length of time it has been talked about? 

Headline: North Korea just hit San Diego with a nuclear missile.

You: Don't care. It just happened. Illegal borders crossings have been talked about longer. 

:wacko:

no I was countering your argument that we are only talking about it cause we want to minimize whats going on in the Ukraine, I would say you really aren't that dumb to understand what I was saying.  I was saying that the border talk HAS ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Ukraine, as we have considered it an issue for DECADES

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Your response sounds like a ticket straight to HELL when you croak, congrats. You and Mrs Doubtfire will have SO much fun there, probably still whining about 2016 election-with NO facts to back it up, keep me laughing!😂😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Your response sounds like a ticket straight to HELL when you croak, congrats. You and Mrs Doubtfire will have SO much fun there, probably still whining about 2016 election-with NO facts to back it up, keep me laughing!😂😂😂😂😂

what did I say isnt true retard?

you continue to fail as usual, I could care less about Trump and have never once jumped to that

and 2016 what in the holy hell are you talking about dumbass?  You still crying about Hitlery losing

also there is no heaven and there is no hell

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what did I say isnt true retard?

you continue to fail as usual, I could care less about Trump and have never once jumped to that

and 2016 what in the holy hell are you talking about dumbass?  You still crying about Hitlery losing

also there is no heaven and there is no hell

HAHA, so who are you gonna claim to support NOW, huh? It's pure 100% HELL being a total LOSER, isn't it! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I fail-HOW? I actually voted for someone who won, not a lying a-hole like you did-takes one to know one, right? HAHAHAHA. You'll love Hell.

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

HAHA, so who are you gonna claim to support NOW, huh? It's pure 100% HELL being a total LOSER, isn't it! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I fail-HOW? I actually voted for someone who won, not a lying a-hole like you did-takes one to know one, right? HAHAHAHA. You'll love Hell.

I voted for the winner in 2016 and the loser in 2020, so what?  What did I again say was wrong, you voted for a total ahole loser like yourself, who calls for assassinations 

as for who I support in 2024, the answer is whoever I feel can do the best job, ideally Rand or Desantis, those who support freedom

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I voted for the winner in 2016 and the loser in 2020, so what?  What did I again say was wrong, you voted for a total ahole loser like yourself, who calls for assassinations 

as for who I support in 2024, the answer is whoever I feel can do the best job, ideally Rand or Desantis, those who support freedom

OMG, you are WAY out there. You live down in cess-pool land, the southeast? Freedom from WHAT, you moron? If you REALLY believe that 2020 election was stolen, you are simply STUPID. You must be of the generation where "everybody deserves a trophy" whether they win, lose, or are simply inept-like you.

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

OMG, you are WAY out there. You live down in cess-pool land, the southeast? Freedom from WHAT, you moron? If you REALLY believe that 2020 election was stolen, you are simply STUPID. You must be of the generation where "everybody deserves a trophy" whether they win, lose, or are simply inept-like you.

when the fock did I say anything about the 2020 election?  I dont think anyone deserves a trophy for sh1t.  Yes freedom, and you are a focking idiot again, how about just the constitution and we can go from there, I already said I live in California, of course you are the biggest retard in the world so I am not surprised

• Haha 1

when the fock did I say anything about the 2020 election?  I dont think anyone deserves a trophy for sh1t.  Yes freedom, and you are a focking idiot again, how about just the constitution and we can go from there, I already said I live in California, of course you are the biggest retard in the world so I am not surprised

You said you supported LOSER in 2020 election, you stupid idiot-what is WRONG with you, boy? Do you trumpsters lie SO much that you can't remember your lies 5 minutes later?

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

You said you supported LOSER in 2020 election, you stupid idiot-what is WRONG with you, boy? Do you trumpsters lie SO much that you can't remember your lies 5 minutes later?

yes I said I supported the loser in the 2020 election, thats me saying I voted for Trump and he lost, where did we lose you? doesn't mean I am a trump supporter

you supported loser Hitlery in 2016 and whined and cried about that, and came in here saying I was whining about 2016

focking tard

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes I said I supported the loser in the 2020 election, thats me saying I voted for Trump and he lost, where did we lose you?

you supported loser Hitlery in 2016 and whined and cried about that, and came in here saying I was whining about 2016

focking tard

IDIOT, I didn't vote in 2016, neither was deserving-and the worst candidate cheated and won-I have as much fact about that as you imbeciles have about your "facts" concerning 2020 election.  I just pointed out that you HAD mentioned 2020 election and then you came back and said you hadn't! Are all of you trumpsters such lying SOB's that you can't remember all of your lies? Seems so! No need for you to apologize, your apology (for being a forgetful LIAR) will be accepted in advance, LOSER.

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

IDIOT, I didn't vote in 2016, neither was deserving-and the worst candidate cheated and won-I have as much fact about that as you imbeciles have about your "facts" concerning 2020 election.  I just pointed out that you HAD mentioned 2020 election and then you came back and said you hadn't! Are all of you trumpsters such lying SOB's that you can't remember all of your lies? Seems so! No need for you to apologize, your apology (for being a forgetful LIAR) will be accepted in advance, LOSER.

wait tard, you think Trump cheated in 2016, but 2020 was perfect, got it.  Again I have never said Trump won 2020

focking tard again

wait tard, you think Trump cheated in 2016, but 2020 was perfect, got it

focking tard again

Yo B!TCH, you can't have it both ways-proven FACT that your f@t@$$ idol was in cahoots with Russia (and he's STILL sucking up to Putin) during the election in 2016. Wake up, get some REAL TRUTH into your pathetic life, idiot.

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

Yo B!TCH, you can't have it both ways-proven FACT that your f@t@$$ idol was in cahoots with Russia (and he's STILL sucking up to Putin) during the election in 2016. Wake up, get some REAL TRUTH into your pathetic life, idiot.

proven facts asMSNBC tells you TARD

Russia spent 30k in advertising on facebook

stolen

TARD

proven facts asMSNBC tells you TARD

Russia spent 30k in advertising on facebook

stolen

TARD

PROVEN FACT trump begged (on his knees) Putin to dig up dirt on Dems...............but NO, you idiots don't have the intelligence to deal with REAL FACTS. Go to bed son, you bore me. G'night now...............................

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

PROVEN FACT trump begged (on his knees) Putin to dig up dirt on Dems...............but NO, you idiots don't have the intelligence to deal with REAL FACTS. Go to bed son, you bore me. G'night now...............................

Bring it rusty, bring it! :lol: :pointstosky:

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

Wow news to everyone. 

5 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Also proven was the dems spent 2 years trying to link Putin and Trump and came up dry. NADA!  :lol:

Oil set to shoot up to 185 a barrel once the French election is over. 

15 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I don't think me enjoying The Nag Girl paying $6 at the pump is going to affect the mid-term elections, particularly not in the form of a "bloodbath."

:clap:

Isolating this behavior to just you would overlook the value of the group think that pervades the liberal minds.   Your position is prevalent, and its crushing the Democrats right now, and I see that as good. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Isolating this behavior to just you would overlook the value of the group think that pervades the liberal minds.   Your position is prevalent, and its crushing the Democrats right now, and I see that as good. 

My position is that Clownzo is a narcissistic, self-centered, Putin-boot-licking autocrat wanna-be and sore loser who has an alarmingly high following of idiots who unquestioningly believe everything that pours out of his little butth0le mouth, parrots Tucker Carlson and other alt-righty infotainment idiots (who are more about dollars and ratings than accuracy), can't think for themselves and quickly blame a president for gas prices and inflation while ignoring the basics of macro-economics.

It's hilarious how blue-staters whine about how bad they have it but can't bring themselves to move to a red state that would make them happy.

Our direct neighbors to the east sold their 1,100-square-foot California shack for a fortune and bought a beautiful 2,700-square-foot home on 2 acres for a fraction of what they sold their California shack.

I support my red state with sales-tax dollars, property-tax dollars and overall spending. I don't pay a state income tax, and I paid $3.31 a gallon for gas yesterday. The price I pay for everything is lower than it is in California. Our illegal border crossings are pretty bad, but it's not the president's fault than they drown in a river or die of dehydration in a desert. We're operating under the same policies that Clownzo set forth, which is why encounters are on the rise. We spent more than ever on border stuff last year. Perhaps we should spend that money on helping other countries not be such crapass places to live and raise a family. You know, preventative medicine.

Just because I can't stand - and never have liked - that blowhard, lying, orange goon of an ex-president doesn't make me a blue-state guy. 

Alt-righty zealots and their delusional agenda and bully pulpit is a huge problem for the Republican Party. I'm perfectly fine with a red wave in November and four years of blissful gridlock in Washington, D.C. 

That will force lawmakers and the president to work together, which is the way it used to be before the alt-righty loudmouths came along.

Hopefully Republicans will put a better product on the field and 2024 and give me a sliver of a reason to vote for it, like I did every presidential election before Clownzo came along.

That guy is bad news.

Rusty Pimpadoosh keeps telling the lie that CBP and ICE are working under the same policy now as they were under Trump. Even the leftist media doesn’t say that. He is Without a doubt the biggest loser around these parts. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Useless, unsubstantiated words on a screen.

Fixed!

:first:

20 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

My position is that Clownzo is a narcissistic, self-centered, Putin-boot-licking autocrat wanna-be and sore loser who has an alarmingly high following of idiots who unquestioningly believe everything that pours out of his little butth0le mouth, parrots Tucker Carlson and other alt-righty infotainment idiots (who are more about dollars and ratings than accuracy), can't think for themselves and quickly blame a president for gas prices and inflation while ignoring the basics of macro-economics.

It's hilarious how blue-staters whine about how bad they have it but can't bring themselves to move to a red state that would make them happy.

Our direct neighbors to the east sold their 1,100-square-foot California shack for a fortune and bought a beautiful 2,700-square-foot home on 2 acres for a fraction of what they sold their California shack.

I support my red state with sales-tax dollars, property-tax dollars and overall spending. I don't pay a state income tax, and I paid $3.31 a gallon for gas yesterday. The price I pay for everything is lower than it is in California. Our illegal border crossings are pretty bad, but it's not the president's fault than they drown in a river or die of dehydration in a desert. We're operating under the same policies that Clownzo set forth, which is why encounters are on the rise. We spent more than ever on border stuff last year. Perhaps we should spend that money on helping other countries not be such crapass places to live and raise a family. You know, preventative medicine.

Just because I can't stand - and never have liked - that blowhard, lying, orange goon of an ex-president doesn't make me a blue-state guy. 

Alt-righty zealots and their delusional agenda and bully pulpit is a huge problem for the Republican Party. I'm perfectly fine with a red wave in November and four years of blissful gridlock in Washington, D.C. 

That will force lawmakers and the president to work together, which is the way it used to be before the alt-righty loudmouths came along.

Hopefully Republicans will put a better product on the field and 2024 and give me a sliver of a reason to vote for it, like I did every presidential election before Clownzo came along.

That guy is bad news.

Lol

Rusty, you've become nothing but a troll around these parts. It's really sad. 

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

You've turned into a tiresome, tedious crucible of negativity. You're more Nag than New, TNG, and I could not care less about how you view me.

38 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That guy is bad news.

I appreciate your point of view. I am not a fan of Trump the man, I think he is likely someone I would find detestable.  

What I also know is that no leader is perfect. And even those I hated with a passion in the military had value.  You see when outcomes are on the line a leader who is a d!ck is just fine.  From the military perspective I would rather be alive under the command of a d!ck than dead under the command of a nice feller.

Trump delivered, despite his many faults, I LOVED the outcomes.  We were in such a better place, and there was so much promise of a better world.  Biden is ruinous. He might be a nice guy, though I have my doubts. I have met him on a few occasions and cannot say he was a doosh.

I will happily take the blowhard and the promise of a better world, pointedly for the historically disenfranchised, over what we have now....which is harming everyone needlessly. 

Outcomes matter.

If Trump runs I hope he wins, his policies were perfect. But in reality hearing the incessant whining about him is rather tiresome.  So let someone else run by all means, so long as they replicate the policies. 

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

You know back in the day when so many here truly hated the guy, I didn't get it. Now I get it.  Don't hate him though. 

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You know back in the day when so many here truly hated the guy, I didn't get it. Now I get it.  Don't hate him though. 

I've no hatred for anyone here, I don't hate Rusty. Has my view of him changed over the years - without a doubt. I used to be friends with him on social media, loved hearing and seeing pics of his cats, and was genuinely happy for him to get remarried...all of it. But the trolling and insults here kind of changed all of that. If someone is going to insult me here and on other sites in the way that he does, then I am out...but I am the negative one. 

But I joined this site nearly 20 years ago, and what I remember most is the FUNNY. The hilarity, links, Guess the Geek...all of it made me laugh harder than I ever have before. It's changed a LOT, and not necessarily due to politics.  I still check the site for certain posts, and even posters that are long gone every once in a while. But for the most part it's a distraction when I am on a call at work and there's nothing going on the other message boards I still belong to. 

46 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Tennessee GOP boots Clownzo-backed candidate off ballot.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-backed-house-candidate-removed-023501680.html

did you even read why?

they have a law you have to vote in 3 consecutive elections in the state to run and she didnt

but TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I've no hatred for anyone here, I don't hate Rusty. Has my view of him changed over the years - without a doubt. I used to be friends with him on social media, loved hearing and seeing pics of his cats, and was genuinely happy for him to get remarried...all of it. But the trolling and insults here kind of changed all of that. If someone is going to insult me here and on other sites in the way that he does, then I am out...but I am the negative one. 

But I joined this site nearly 20 years ago, and what I remember most is the FUNNY. The hilarity, links, Guess the Geek...all of it made me laugh harder than I ever have before. It's changed a LOT, and not necessarily due to politics.  I still check the site for certain posts, and even posters that are long gone every once in a while. But for the most part it's a distraction when I am on a call at work and there's nothing going on the other message boards I still belong to. 

Actually, if you'll go back and look, outside of the occasional light-hearted quip about something you posted, almost everything I've posted regarding you has been in reaction to some bitter, negative comment you make about something I posted or my response to someone else, so spare me the whole righteous indignation thing. I'm trolling the alt-righty clowns the same way I trolled torridjoe back in the day, and threads such as the whole "IT'S BOOKER TIME!" still bring hilarity to the board.

It's sad to see you grow increasingly bitter, negative and acrimonious over the years, but I'm here to have some fun and get under some skins while you've grown to take yourself oh so seriously and dish out your acerbic "IMHOs" without expecting any return fire. It's sad that you can't take what you dish out, to the point where you defriended me on social media so many times that I grew tired of it and just blocked your cranky ass.

Lighten up, Tabitha!

41 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Old news. You’re just getting this now? That’s right, you get your news from the leftist MSM. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Old news. You’re just getting this now? That’s right, you get your news from the leftist MSM. 

hes a moderate stop picking on him

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

hes a moderate stop picking on him

So many moderates these days.