Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

To be fair the Dems are all in on "transitioning". Maybe he thought he was talking about the "incredible transition" of men becoming women? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Link to Rusty saying “oh, I didn’t see that”. 

You show no evidence of Biden saying higher gas prices now are a good thing. Bring some credibility and facts to the table.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

President Biden said that the country is going through an "incredible transition" away from fossil fuels via the high gas prices being experienced nationwide.

Biden made the statement on gas prices during a joint press conference with Japan Prime Minister Fumio Kishida on Monday.

"Here’s the situation.  And when it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it’s over, we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over," Biden said, seeming to justify or praise those sky-high prices Americans face at the pump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-biden-seems-praise-high-005828016.html

Biden thinks high gas prices are a good thing. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden thinks high gas prices are a good thing. 

Becoming less reliant on fossil fuels is a good thing, as underscored by what's going on now. I just think he has moved way too focking fast on it.

51 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Becoming less reliant on fossil fuels is a good thing, as underscored by what's going on now. I just think he has moved way too focking fast on it.

He doesn’t. He thinks it’s good. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He doesn’t. He thinks it’s good. 

I don't see that anywhere in the story. Please quote the sentence where he uses the word "good."

Truth is, if we weren't so reliant on fossil fuels, this wouldn't be happening.

Also, he noted the release from the strategic reserve as a means to help keep prices from getting higher.

That is good!

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I don't see that anywhere in the story. Please quote the sentence where he uses the word "good."

Also, he noted the release from the strategic reserve as a means to help keep prices from getting higher.

That is good!

Yeah. Being reliant on cars getting us to and from work is crazy. We should all be walking.

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

They are so psychotic that even if it was one of their own party, they would still have the same border policy which is of course, no policy at all.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. Being reliant on cars getting us to and from work is crazy. We should all be walking.

Don't be silly.  Just don't work and suck on the govt teat.  Work lesser not harder/smarter. 

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

Don't be silly.  Just don't work and suck on the govt teat.  Work lesser not harder/smarter. 

Exactly. Bring us the government cheese. 

Make decisions to bleed people dry of their money then when they completely give up hope in this country, introduce the bread lines.

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That is good!

🤡.  Look at what you cling too. I win 

16 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

dont bother linking things for rusty.  i linked a bunch of info in post #1 of the civil war thread.  he ignored it all and ran with lies constantly anyway.  he is a troll.

8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

dont bother linking things for rusty.  i linked a bunch of info in post #1 of the civil war thread.  he ignored it all and ran with lies constantly anyway.  he is a troll.

Once we get that POS out of office we can go back to normal. 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Was he always a troll? If not, he definitely is now. Different category of trolls. Not an mdcack type troll. 

rusty trolls topics, mdcack trolls people. 

Focking liberals....All retarded.

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That is good!

If we could fly magic carpets it would be even better$#@!

But alas, technology isn't there yet, as it isn't there for green technology.  Well, it is, but the climate religious folks don't like nuclear or natural gas, because nuclear doesn't require us to sacrifice to the Gaia goddess, and natural gas is an example of the perfect being the enemy of the good.  Wind and solar, not there for infrastructure, just a supplement at this point.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Masshole said:

They planned to assassinate George W Bush now?  Or when he was president?

48 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Oh, don't do this to me. Oh, the temptation. The last time the dead W. bait was this served up this deliciously on a silver platter, I bit and posted something that I've regretted ever since.

Mayorkis doesn’t know the status of 42 people on the terrorism watch list that crossed the border. 

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Now. https://archive.ph/NwB4I

No focking comment. 🤐

16 hours ago, jerryskids said:

If we could fly magic carpets it would be even better$#@!

But alas, technology isn't there yet, as it isn't there for green technology.  Well, it is, but the climate religious folks don't like nuclear or natural gas, because nuclear doesn't require us to sacrifice to the Gaia goddess, and natural gas is an example of the perfect being the enemy of the good.  Wind and solar, not there for infrastructure, just a supplement at this point.

And they want to add 200 million vehicles to the electrical grid.

This should not be a revolution but an evolution.

wait for the rolling blackout this summer in some states.

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You need a better news source.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Well remember, electricity is magic.  We'll just add a few barely-moving windmills at the I-10 corridor near Palm Springs and we'll be good to go.  :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mayorkis doesn’t know the status of 42 people on the terrorism watch list that crossed the border. 

Just another woketard who is completely unqualified to be in charge of anything. 

Europe makes these smaller modular Nuclear power plants now.  I guess the right people aren't getting rich for us to do that.

45 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It is such a stupid pipe dream. 

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Europe makes these smaller modular Nuclear power plants now.  I guess the right people aren't getting rich for us to do that.

We're at least 2 generations behind in nuclear plants.  I think our most advanced is called something like phase 2; the rest of the world is at at least phase 4.  :( 

27 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

You need a better news source.

I don’t read or watch the news. Get most of it from here really, was there a thread about this?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Wait, so there was a tweet complaining about the media not covering this, and you link a Washington Post article as proof?  Huh?

Also:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/24/politics/george-w-bush-fbi-threat/index.html

This story made me realize that my seething hatred has subsided over the past thirteen years. Word of his demise wouldn't have caused me to be as deliriously overjoyed as I was a couple of years ago when Ruth Bader Ginsberg fell down glasses first or when Len Bias chose harikari over playing basketball for the 1980s Boston Celtics.

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

We're at least 2 generations behind in nuclear plants.  I think our most advanced is called something like phase 2; the rest of the world is at at least phase 4.  :( 

also, democrats blocked the construction of new oil refineries for ages.

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Well remember, electricity is magic.  We'll just add a few barely-moving windmills at the I-10 corridor near Palm Springs and we'll be good to go.  :thumbsup: 

they put the moron in morongo.

If, according to Biden, the Buffalo mass shooting was because of white supremacy, what was the reason for the one in Texas?

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If, according to Biden, the Buffalo mass shooting was because of white supremacy, what was the reason for the one in Texas?

White supremacy with a ghey Hispanic twist?