Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Baloney. Link to him saying that.

I haven't heard anyone say that you can't get COVID if you're vaccinated.

The vaccine drastically reduces the chances of contracting and dying from it. 

Almost 100 percent of those hospitalized from it are unvaccinated.

https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2022-02/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf

Now what do you have to say? You voted for him, you should pay attention to who you vote for.

During a town hall event in July, hosted by CNN’s Don Lemon, President Joe Biden assured the country that if they were vaccinated, they would not contract COVID-19. He said it to motivate people to get vaccinated, but it wasn't true.

“You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,” Biden stated bluntly at the time. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention informs us people can still get COVID-19 even after being vaccinated.

Biden centered his pandemic strategy on “trusting the science.” The major problem with that, as Biden has demonstrated, is that sometimes the science — or the consensus scientific opinion, at least — is wrong and cannot be trusted. Science is constantly changing. What may seem true on Monday could be proven false on Friday, metaphorically speaking.

As someone who aggressively criticized or condemned every statement that former President Donald Trump made about COVID-19, Biden has been fortunate to escape a similar level of scrutiny over his own many incorrect statements, including this one. Such unequal treatment often comes across as agenda-driven. It leads to diminished trust by the public, especially among those holdouts who still won't get vaccinated.

Biden incorrectly assured the public that the vaccinated would not get COVID-19. It was a major error for which he has never apologized. Given this error, it is perfectly plausible to envision a scenario in which someone who is skeptical of getting the vaccine has even less faith now.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/in-july-joe-biden-said-that-if-you-get-vaccinated-you-will-not-get-covid

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

During a town hall event in July, hosted by CNN’s Don Lemon, President Joe Biden assured the country that if they were vaccinated, they would not contract COVID-19. He said it to motivate people to get vaccinated, but it wasn't true.

“You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,” Biden stated bluntly at the time. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention informs us people can still get COVID-19 even after being vaccinated.

Biden centered his pandemic strategy on “trusting the science.” The major problem with that, as Biden has demonstrated, is that sometimes the science — or the consensus scientific opinion, at least — is wrong and cannot be trusted. Science is constantly changing. What may seem true on Monday could be proven false on Friday, metaphorically speaking.

As someone who aggressively criticized or condemned every statement that former President Donald Trump made about COVID-19, Biden has been fortunate to escape a similar level of scrutiny over his own many incorrect statements, including this one. Such unequal treatment often comes across as agenda-driven. It leads to diminished trust by the public, especially among those holdouts who still won't get vaccinated.

Biden incorrectly assured the public that the vaccinated would not get COVID-19. It was a major error for which he has never apologized. Given this error, it is perfectly plausible to envision a scenario in which someone who is skeptical of getting the vaccine has even less faith now.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/in-july-joe-biden-said-that-if-you-get-vaccinated-you-will-not-get-covid

Well he was idiotic to say that. Also, I refer to my earlier point about following facts and science and not politicians. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Well he was idiotic to say that. Also, I refer to my earlier point about following facts and science and not politicians. 

It’s what he does. Bleach! He said to take bleach! 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Well he was idiotic to say that. Also, I refer to my earlier point about that he didn't say that even though he did... 

Good one.

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Keep trying.

Yeah, go on believing some alt-right podcast over an actual study.

🤣

Dr. Jill assuming the role of her husband's official health spokesperson.  You know, being a Dr. and all.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, go on believing some alt-right podcast over an actual study.

🤣

Well, we were lied to. That’s confirmed. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The problem is science changes daily, sciences is usually wrong and corrects itself and then it corrects itself again. That is how science works. 

just because the scientist says something it does not make it a fact.

Science doesn’t have the answers. It guesses, tests, and guesses again.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

The problem is science changes daily, sciences is usually wrong and corrects itself and then it corrects itself again. That is how science works. 

Science doesn’t have the answers. It guesses, tests, and guesses again.

So you dismiss science because all of science isn't 100 percent correct 100 percent of the time.

😂

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you dismiss science because all of science isn't 100 percent correct 100 percent of the time.

😂

But science has always been wrong before it’s been right and sometimes it takes decades or even centuries to get it right. We are not talking about 100% right here we were talking about 100% wrong the first time around.

Let's get rid of all these vaccines because science evolves and isn't 100 percent correct 100 percent of the time.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/forgot-14-diseases.html

😂

Why lie? 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

😂

How correct is it this time? :lol: 

Chemotherapy?

Fock that shat.

It hasn't cured 100 percent of cancer patients, so get rid of it.

😂

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Let's get rid of all these vaccines because science evolves and isn't 100 percent correct 100 percent of the time.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/forgot-14-diseases.html

😂

So what this is saying is that "Vaccines" would virtually eliminate the virus?  Then how come this is called a vaccine?  The CDC even said that this vaccine won't eliminate COVID.  What changed?

Chemotherapy?

Fock that shat.

😂

A total of 0.0 people ever said "Chemotherapy WILL work".  True or false?

Chemotherapy?

Fock that shat.

😂

No one claims chemo cures cancer all the time 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Biden said if you get the vaxx you won't get the covid. He's the guy you voted for.

And I'll vote for him again unless the Republitards put a better product on the field than your boy Clownzo, the nastiest POS to ever sit in the Oval Office.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one claims chemo cures cancer all the time 

I'm addressing hilariously ignorant mindset of dismissing the COVID vaccine because science isn't perfect all the time.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted on this board. 

Never mind that vaccines have all but eradicated so many diseases. 

🤣

And I'll vote for him again unless the Republitards put a better product on the field than your boy Clownzo, the nastiest POS to ever sit in the Oval Office.

Pointing out your mental illness and your lack of what's going on in this country doesn't really make a good look on you.

I'm addressing hilariously ignorant mindset of dismissing the COVID vaccine because science isn't perfect all the time.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted on this board. 

Never mind that vaccines have all but eradicated so many diseases. 

🤣

Yeah but why lie about it? You keep overlooking that. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah but why lie about it? You keep overlooking that. 

Who is lying, and what am I overlooking?

Dr. Brix, Fauci. The two that were calling the shots. 

Biden said if you get vaxxed you can't get covid.

We have ascertained that science is somewhere between 1 and 100% correct, some of the time. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Biden said if you get vaxxed you can't get covid.

I already acknowledged that as idiotic myriad posts ago, chimpy. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dr. Brix, Fauci. The two that were calling the shots. 

Just because they're weren't 100 percent accurate 100 percent of the times doesn't mean you can whitewash all the times they were correct.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I already acknowledged that as idiotic myriad posts ago, chimpy. 

Yeah. Just another example where you were wrong. And you vote for people who you know nothing about.

Your opinion is useless. Unless we are talking about uninformed dopes like yourself.. :dunno:

Just because they're weren't 100 percent accurate 100 percent of the times doesn't mean you can whitewash all the times they were correct.

She just wrote a book and said she lied. Do you not read the news? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

She just wrote a book and said she lied. Do you not read the news? 

He didn't even know that Biden said that if you get the vaxx you won't get covid. :dunno:

Just now, craftsman said:

Yeah. Just another example where you were wrong. And you vote for people who you know nothing about.

Your opinion is useless. Unless we are talking about uninformed dopes. :dunno:

I hadn't heard Biden or anyone say that, so I asked for a link and acknowledged that he said that.

If Clownzo said this, and I provided a link, booger-eating morons such as you would dismiss the news source.

Just now, craftsman said:

He didn't even know that Biden said that if you get the vaxx you won't get covid. :dunno:

Rush Limbaugh was right. Low information voters. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rush Limbaugh was right. Low information voters. 

Here are some incidents of when Rush was wrong:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=barely-true&speaker=rush-limbaugh

Therefore, Rush has to be classified as 100 percent wrong, according to the buttknuckle brigade here.

(T- minus 10 seconds until the usual source dismissal.)

Here are some incidents of when Rush was wrong:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=barely-true&speaker=rush-limbaugh

Therefore, Rush has to be classified as 100 percent wrong, according to the buttknuckle brigade here.

(T- minus 10 seconds until the usual source dismissal.)

Rush was wrong a lot. He was right about low information voters. And he’s not a scientist. You’re more concerned with him than being lied to. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

lol you think being vaccinated makes you more likely to get it? lololol

I think everyone I talk to is vaccinated and all getting covid, I hang around them daily, and not getting it

but since its not a vaccine, it does prevent your body from building natural immunity