Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Doesn’t prove accountability.  There was none, for anything. Just Americans sent home in coffins. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Doesn’t prove accountability.  There was none, for anything. Just Americans sent home in coffins. 

That wasn’t the question I was answering, goalpost mover 

Last year when sleepy Joe was attempting to defend his disastrous pull out of Afghanistan he said Al Queda was gone form Afghanistan.  Guess not. Still glad he’s dead. 

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Remember when Trump took out Solemani and the media and democrats wouldn't shutup about him taking out a respected general and starting ww3?

no

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Remember when Trump took out Solemani and the media and democrats wouldn't shutup about him taking out a respected general and starting ww3?

Oh you mean the "austere religious scholar" Yes I remember.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

no

Sure you do. It was only a little while  after you voted for him. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

no

Why are jews like this?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure you do. It was only a little while  after you voted for him. 

link to US media saying Trump was starting WW3 because he killed him? 

I see a few articles from other countries, and a couple non-mainstream US ones, but not much from the MSM.  The only mention I see of it there is saying WW3 was trending on twitter.

don't think many people get their political news from Teen Vogue

47 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

don't see any mentions of WW3

Edit: the CNN article seems to be the only one you've posted so far that seems critical of the move, but I guess that's not a surprise.  The Breitbart thing even said Biden agreed with it.

39 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

First one is from India.  And is really only talking about how it was trending on twitter anyway, which I said was the main mention of it I saw in the MSM

No mention of WW3 in the second (edit: despite the name of the hyperlink), closest it comes is talking about "hysterical predictions on social media".  And the interviewee even said they didn't expect war.  Also didn't really seem to be critical of the move and specifically said they didn't think Trump doing it was politically motivated.

38 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I've been skimming them so feel free to quote the relevant passages, but still don't see mention of WW3.  The New Yorker one is getting warmer, but even that didn't really seem to be critical of the move, just saying Iran was going to be pissed off.

33 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I've been skimming them so feel free to quote the relevant passages, but still don't see mention of WW3.  The New Yorker one is getting warmer, but even that didn't really seem to be critical of the move, just saying Iran was going to be pissed off.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/ww3-us-iran-trump-war-world-iraq-soleimani-middle-east-a9269881.html

We should all be angry that Trump is moving us closer to a possible world war

Our president might well lead us into a regime-change war that he is far from equipped to command

Skylar Baker-Jordan

Friday 03 January 2020 19:16

In case you’re wondering how 2020 is going so far, the top trending topic on Twitter last night was (for a time) “World War 3.” This was a response to the assassination of the Iranian general Qassem Soleimani in Baghdad on the orders of America’s favourite orange-hued war hawk, Donald Trump.

24 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/ww3-us-iran-trump-war-world-iraq-soleimani-middle-east-a9269881.html

We should all be angry that Trump is moving us closer to a possible world war

Our president might well lead us into a regime-change war that he is far from equipped to command

Skylar Baker-Jordan

Friday 03 January 2020 19:16

In case you’re wondering how 2020 is going so far, the top trending topic on Twitter last night was (for a time) “World War 3.” This was a response to the assassination of the Iranian general Qassem Soleimani in Baghdad on the orders of America’s favourite orange-hued war hawk, Donald Trump.

not US

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

not US

No, not at all. China is just threatening the US that if the speaker of the house goes to Taiwan, they will shoot down the plane. 

And Joe Biden is in hiding the whole time. 

27 minutes ago, craftsman said:

No, not at all. China is just threatening the US that if the speaker of the house goes to Taiwan, they will shoot down the plane. 

And Joe Biden is in hiding the whole time. 

I meant the link wasn't from the US media.  

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

not US

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/05/opinions/world-war-iii-was-trending-opinion-weekly-column-galant/index.html

‘World War III’ was trending

Opinion by Richard Galant, CNN

Published 8:06 AM EST, Sun January 5, 2020

CNN — 

In the hours after the Pentagon announced the killing of Iranian Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani on Thursday, “World War III” was trending on Twitter. Traffic to the US Selective Service, the agency that would be responsible for any eventual military draft, spiked so high that the website crashed.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/05/opinions/world-war-iii-was-trending-opinion-weekly-column-galant/index.html

‘World War III’ was trending

Opinion by Richard Galant, CNN

Published 8:06 AM EST, Sun January 5, 2020

CNN — 

In the hours after the Pentagon announced the killing of Iranian Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani on Thursday, “World War III” was trending on Twitter. Traffic to the US Selective Service, the agency that would be responsible for any eventual military draft, spiked so high that the website crashed.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I see a few articles from other countries, and a couple non-mainstream US ones, but not much from the MSM.  The only mention I see of it there is saying WW3 was trending on twitter.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/corker-world-war-iii-donald-trump-white-house

Corker: Trump setting US ‘on the path to World War III’

By Daniella Diaz, CNN

Updated 1:44 PM EDT, Mon October 9, 2017

WashingtonCNN — 

Sen. Bob Corker, who engaged in a public feud with President Donald Trump over the weekend, said Trump is setting the country “on the path to World War III.”

Corker, who is close to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, mentioned comments Trump made on Twitter last weekend when he appeared to undercut negotiations Tillerson is making with North Korea.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/corker-world-war-iii-donald-trump-white-house

Corker: Trump setting US ‘on the path to World War III’

By Daniella Diaz, CNN

Updated 1:44 PM EDT, Mon October 9, 2017

WashingtonCNN — 

Sen. Bob Corker, who engaged in a public feud with President Donald Trump over the weekend, said Trump is setting the country “on the path to World War III.”

Corker, who is close to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, mentioned comments Trump made on Twitter last weekend when he appeared to undercut negotiations Tillerson is making with North Korea.

not about killing Soleimani

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lol you are such a hack.

Who needs shotard back when ya have Tim Hack. 🤣

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lol you are such a hack.

Don't forget liar. Biggest one here. 

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

theres no need to tie to that.

It was the whole basis for the comparison to them killing this Al Qaeda dude now…

Lol at people still “thanking” RaiderHatersRevenge despite him not even being able to provide what I asked for.  Nice circle jerk you have here.   I think posting all these links so far nearly all of which aren’t even complaining about Trump nor saying WW3 was remotely realistic is evidence it’s not true “media and democrats wouldn’t shut up about it.”  TimHauck correct per usual 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol at people still “thanking” RaiderHatersRevenge despite him not even being able to provide what I asked for.  Nice circle jerk you have here.   I think posting all these links so far nearly all of which aren’t even complaining about Trump nor saying WW3 was remotely realistic is evidence it’s not true “media and democrats wouldn’t shut up about it.”  TimHauck correct per usual 

With comments like this, would you blame people for ignoring you and your "requests"?  

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

With comments like this, would you blame people for ignoring you and your "requests"?  

No, people are free to do as they please.  Even if that means creating new usernames and lying about it

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No, people are free to do as they please.  Even if that means creating new usernames and lying about it

Ok Sean Mooney. 

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Everything about their posting style is utilit99....so either it is a complete coincidence or....well

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Everything about their posting style is utilit99....so either it is a complete coincidence or....well

The fact that you guys think you have done some elite detective work on this is hilarious.   

Reminds me of a couple weeks ago when you let us all know that the teleprompter from Anchorman was the teleprompter from Anchorman.    

Nothing gets by you!  The swiftiest poster on the bored!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1