Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

11 hours ago, Voltaire said:

My goodness it's really getting intense, I'm seeing a lot more stories like this. Captain Poopypants' corporate media cheerleaders have turned and now sharpening the knives in hopes of casting him aside. That would also explain why they stopped burying the Hunter Biden laptop story and the lack of fluff pieces lately.

Just today in WaPo: https://archive.ph/zqlmD

You may recall that his is what I predicted last year after he was elected...... its unfolded more or less as I said it would. 😎

11 hours ago, Voltaire said:

My goodness it's really getting intense, I'm seeing a lot more stories like this. Captain Poopypants' corporate media cheerleaders have turned and now sharpening the knives in hopes of casting him aside. That would also explain why they stopped burying the Hunter Biden laptop story and the lack of fluff pieces lately.

Just today in WaPo: https://archive.ph/zqlmD

Part of me hopes that Newsom is the candidate just so we can hear the Leftists spin how he's unlike [insert Repub candidate], he really CARES about the people!  That guy is so slimy, every time I hear him speak I want to buy a monorail.

People really need to see where Newsom's interests are. 

Sending people $$ because gas is so high, or sending $$ for "inflation rebates" or whatever, but doesn't include senior citizens or disabled people - some of the ones hit hardest by rising prices. 

However, he did sign a bill to give tons of $$ to public schools - the teacher's union are his highest campaign contributor. 

He doesn't CARE about anything but himself and winning and where he gets $$. He continues to say that "CA leads the nation...." And dumb focks will vote for him because mean tweets and OMB. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

People really need to see where Newsom's interests are. 

Sending people $$ because gas is so high, or sending $$ for "inflation rebates" or whatever, but doesn't include senior citizens or disabled people - some of the ones hit hardest by rising prices. 

However, he did sign a bill to give tons of $$ to public schools - the teacher's union are his highest campaign contributor. 

He doesn't CARE about anything but himself and winning and where he gets $$. He continues to say that "CA leads the nation...." And dumb focks will vote for him because mean tweets and OMB. 

At least he practices what he preaches.  :lol:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gavin-newsom-montana-trip-latest-example-flouting-his-own-state-laws

Oh it's fine because he didn't use state funds. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Sounds like other California Democrats, like Pelosi, Feinstein, Waters, etc...

28 minutes ago, posty said:

Sounds like other California Democrats, like Pelosi, Feinstein, Waters, etc...

And people keep voting for them. 

Biden is selling the oil from our strategic reserves to China. 

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The same ones Trump filled up when gas was super low under his presidency? 

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Yes

Just now, Voltaire said:

Yes

Well hopefully the big guy gets his 10%

Biden cut oil drilling. Says he’s gonna withdraw the oil reserves to help the cost of gas. What does he do? Sends 5 million barrels of it to Europe and Asia. Democrats don’t have a chance in hell of being re-elected 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRNWuvRD/?k=1

OMFG. 

If anyone votes for this tool or Harris....seriously. WTF? 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Yup. Man Trump got a lot right. Insurrection! 

I understand that isn't that much oil.  But so Joe is yelling at big oil to ramp up production.  Meanwhile sending some of our reserves to other places in the world.   

Cant make it up.

43 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Biden cut oil drilling. Says he’s gonna withdraw the oil reserves to help the cost of gas. What does he do? Sends 5 million barrels of it to Europe and Asia. Democrats don’t have a chance in hell of being re-elected 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRNWuvRD/?k=1

Yes they do. 

Liberal voters are sheep who only look at thr shiny objects.  They are oblivious to anything other than police reform, rights for criminals,  tranny rights, and student loan forgiveness.   Also the fantasy that the USA is going to save the world from pollution.   

Lib voters can be bought in the 12th hour if you just throw some money at them and call someone racist.   

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well to be accurate, the Biden handlers are selling it. Biden doesn't know what his name is or when he craps his depends.

46 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Yes they do. 

Liberal voters are sheep who only look at thr shiny objects.  They are oblivious to anything other than police reform, rights for criminals,  tranny rights, and student loan forgiveness.   Also the fantasy that the USA is going to save the world from pollution.   

Lib voters can be bought in the 12th hour if you just throw some money at them and call someone racist.   

100% accurate so its going to have to come down to the independents making the correct choice. I made the correct choice, Trump, in 2020 but too many independents were hurt by mean tweets and biden promises. On top of that any mule that goes near one of those drop boxes, needs knocked the fock out and the ballots taken & tossed.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Yes they do. 

I really really believe they’re too far gone to comeback from this during the next election. WAY too many blacks and other races saw them for their true colors and the libs were also calling all the black ppl that didn’t agree with them monkeys, n-words, uncle toms, etc. 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

I understand that isn't that much oil.  But so Joe is yelling at big oil to ramp up production.  Meanwhile sending some of our reserves to other places in the world.   

Cant make it up.

I am not sure which target of his blame game was the most entertaining.

I rather enjoyed the ultra maga one, but blaming the oil companies was also rather amusing.

Oh those heady days when Biden claimed the buck stopped with him, and all those other lies that no one seems to care about.

On 12/15/2020 at 8:27 AM, Rusty Syringes said:

It is clear a brighter tomorrow is just around the corner for this country, and I look forward to all the great things this administration will accomplish in the next eight years.

Update?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Update?

He was only trolling and is a staunch conservative.

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Update?

Country destroyed in under 2 years.

I think the "tell" as to when the Dem's have fully turned on Biden will become evident when they allow the MSM to start reporting the Hunter Biden stuff.

I project that this is their "out" from Biden and it will likely occur just after the November elections. 

When we observe CNN and MSDNC in particular start to raise the facts around Hunter we know that in short order they will potentially discover something impeachable and allow the Republicans to execute that action for them as they will dominate the house and senate. 

This will be their move. 

Crimes committed by illegal immigrants surged in 2021 after declining in previous years

The crimes included homicide, sexual assault, and illegal weapons possession

Illegal immigrants committed 1,178 assault and domestic violence crimes in 2021, which represents a more than 400% increase from the 208 in 2020.

Sixty homicide or manslaughter convictions were attributed to illegal immigrants in 2021, a 1,900% increase from the previous year.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/crimes-committed-illegal-immigrants-surged-2021-declining-previous-years

I recently went back to FBG for the first time in a while to see what was going on.  A handful of people in the Biden thread are keeping up the belief that Biden just stutters, led by our old buddy Sho Nuff.  I had wondered if any site on the interwebs still holds out that Biden has all of his faculties, now I know.  :lol: 

In 1968, Biden earned a Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law, ranked 76th in his class of 85, after failing a course due to an acknowledged "mistake" when he plagiarized a law review article for a paper he wrote in his first year at law school.[27] He was admitted to the Delaware bar in 1969.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden

35 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

In 1968, Biden earned a Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law, ranked 76th in his class of 85, after failing a course due to an acknowledged "mistake" when he plagiarized a law review article for a paper he wrote in his first year at law school.[27] He was admitted to the Delaware bar in 1969.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden

Middle class Joe. 

17 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I recently went back to FBG for the first time in a while to see what was going on.  A handful of people in the Biden thread are keeping up the belief that Biden just stutters, led by our old buddy Sho Nuff.  I had wondered if any site on the interwebs still holds out that Biden has all of his faculties, now I know.  :lol: 

joes approval rating is in the 30s, so the textbook definition of a far left radical website is one that cant even admit Joe is struggling as an old man, so FBG is a radical left place to be sure.

how the fuk did Obama get a 1st term in office, let alone a 2nd or 3rd??? 🤬

United States employers added 372,000 non-farm jobs in June, beating Wall Street expectations but below the 390,000 jobs added in the prior month. The unemployment rate held steady at 3.6% in June, the lowest level since February 2020.

The private sector has recouped all the jobs lost during the COVID-19 pandemic and has surpassed its February 2020 level by 140,000.

54 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Me nodding too. . .

Democratic governance and policies are the real problem. Biden* mumbling incoherently and looking like a fool isn't helping, but he still knows how to lift a pen and he still signs whatever it is that Jill or Ron Klein puts in front of him  that his diverse and intersectional moron advisers puke up.

On 7/7/2022 at 12:16 PM, Djgb13 said:

I really really believe they’re too far gone to comeback from this during the next election. WAY too many blacks and other races saw them for their true colors and the libs were also calling all the black ppl that didn’t agree with them monkeys, n-words, uncle toms, etc. 

Minorities only care about which party bends a knee and gives them the most free sh!t. 

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Y'all's boy at it again.

To be fair he is standing next to T1ts McGee.