Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Are you having a meltdown? I cant tell if you are or this is just your normal personality?

No, I'm finding all this quite amusing.

Y'all are like a freshly-kicked fire-ant mound.

🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

No, I'm finding all this quite amusing.

Y'all are like a freshly-kicked fire-ant mound.

🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜

Hmmm thats not what I see.

But carry on

17 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Let's break this down:

1.)Β you and the lefties suffering from TDS is because he hurt your feelings. I'm not a lefty, and I had to look up TDS to see what folks were talking about. It's a lame, tired label that loyalists use toΒ try to dismiss those who feel like Clownzo was a terrible president and a despicable human being. It's like "cuck" and all that other alt-right terminology. Also, the whole hurt-feelings thing, which I don't get.Β 

2.) You admitted that. Again, another "you know this" kind of thing, like when Clownzo was badgering the Georgia election officials and practically every time he spoke. It's a narcissistic tactic. You know this. I've admitted nothing.

3.)Β No one here suffers since most sane people don't let politicians hurt their feelings. You can't be serious. This whole forum is rife withΒ :cry:Β over Biden and the Democrats. Give me a break.

4.)Β Your BDS nonsense doesn't apply here. It cuts both ways. You can't label people with TDS because they don't like Clownzo and not get labeled with BDS for those who don't like Biden. It very much applies here.Β 

You wasted all that typing.

TDS=OMB/mean/hurt feelings.Β  U admittedΒ that in a post a few days ago

BDS=Biden hurt our feelings.Β  Nope.Β  None here at GC.Β  Calling out dimensia/covert racism/hypocrisy is not BDS.Β Β 

22 minutes ago, posty said:

So what is the moron up to today?

Well let us see it's 1:50pm so he's probably taking a nap while Kamala is meeting with Black nationalist on how to screw up America even more with their racist laws

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You wasted all that typing.

TDS=OMB/mean/hurt feelings.Β  U admittedΒ that in a post a few days ago

BDS=Biden hurt our feelings.Β  Nope.Β  None here at GC.Β  Calling out dimensia/covert racism/hypocrisy is not BDS.Β Β 

You don't even know what the term means. Like everything else that Clownzo loyalists parrot, it came straight from the sad orange man's mouth.

The important word here is "derangement." You equate this word with hurt feelings.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/19/politics/trump-derangement-syndrome/index.html

Urban Dictionary offers up this handy definition: β€œTrump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.”

Clownzo loyalists slap the TDS label on anything critical of their beloved leader. It's pure hyperbole.

The roots of all this go way back before this, all the way back to the Bush administration. There was Obama Derangement Syndrome after that.

If you're going to label everything that stands in disagreement with Clownzo as TDS, then don't get all butt hurt when you get labeled with BDS for disagreeing with pretty much everything Biden does and use outrageous hyperbole to describe him, like saying he has dementia or is a pedophile.

As I said, it cuts both ways.Β 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Cucksty going full on TDS to describe that TDS is fake. :lol:

And he seriously is trying so hard. Kinda sad that people turn out like that in life.

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And he seriously is trying so hard. Kinda sad that people turn out like that in life.

I have to think he lives no some sortΒ of disability.Β  People whose worlds are so small obviously don't get out much. The devil's tool of fear, seems to work easily.Β 

Rusty’s wife must lurk here. Β That would explain his overt TDS posts.

Hello Mrs. Syringes #3 or 4!Β Β :cheers:Β 

59 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Well let us see it's 1:50pm so he's probably taking a nap while Kamala is meeting with Black nationalist on how to screw up America even more with their racist laws

Letting peopleΒ out of prison, illegals into the country and killin some jobs. All in a days work.Β 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Thanks, but what makes you think I meant our President?

1 minute ago, posty said:

Thanks, but what makes you think I meant our President?

You're right. It's pretty clear in the "official Joe Biden" thread people talk about everything but Joe Biden and his policies.

35 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You're right. It's pretty clear in the "official Joe Biden" thread people talk about everything but Joe Biden and his policies.

Yeah I guess one could see that...

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

But TRUMP!!!!!!

I see Rusty that you are back to the really really really lame name of our former President...Β  It really is sad that (1) that is the best you could come up with and (2) you still feel like you have to use it every time...

Okay this is funny.Β  I respect good humor.Β  :lol:

ETA:Β  Disclaimer - turn your volume down.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Okay this is funny.Β  I respect good humor.Β  :lol:

Β 

Β 

Next time please give a warning about the sh1tty "music".Β  :mad:

Β 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Next time please give a warning about the sh1tty "music".Β  :mad:

Β 

I should have put a Disclaimer, agreed.Β  :lol:

I just added it.Β Β 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I should have put a Disclaimer, agreed.Β  :lol:

I just added it.Β Β 

Thanks.Β  It's too late for me, but if you save just one life it's worth it. :thumbsup:

Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, posty said:

I see Rusty that you are back to the really really really lame name of our former President...Β  It really is sad that (1) that is the best you could come up with and (2) you still feel like you have to use it every time...

🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑

🀑🀑CLOWNZO!!!🀑🀑

🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑

2 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑

🀑🀑CLOWNZO!!!🀑🀑

🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑

I think old rusty has nothing else to do but troll. I wonder if he was trained by monkeyΒ death car.Β :dunno:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I think old rusty has nothing else to do but troll. I wonder if he was trained by monkeyΒ death car.Β :dunno:

Go get your shoe-shine box, boy.Β 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think he’s closeted. Has all the indicatorsΒ of one.Β 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think he’s closeted. Has all the indicatorsΒ of one.Β 

My closet's door awaits your manly entry, you masculine savage.

I want you so bad right now. 😍

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

My closet's door awaits your manly entry, you masculine savage.

I want you so bad right now. 😍

Aren’t you married this week?Β 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Aren’t you married this week?Β 

Marriage shall not serve as a barrier between us. Neither mountain nor ocean shall separate us. My heart for you remains an unwritten story. God bless the Johnny Unites States.Β :wub:

You guys understand he's trying to distract you from the complete mess going on at the white house, right?Β 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

You guys understand he's trying to distract you from the complete mess going on at the white house, right?Β 

No, I'm hoping you tired, downtrodden dolts stop taking yourselves so seriously and come up with new material and fresh wisecracks.Β 

Time to color outside the box.Β 

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Yep. I wonder if he's as proud at his trolling as mdc is. Hmmm.

9 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Bingo.Β  Anything but on topic for that side of the fence.Β  Β 

It would be nice if we could have a presidential thread since we have a new one who is signing EOs like crazy.Β  Keep the news in one spot.Β  But we have a kid on the loose.

Β 

28 minutes ago, posty said:

Yep, sad...Β  Thanks for confirming...Β  Rusty, you need help...

When did you become such a stuffy, unfunny old grump who debates politics?Β 

The Posty long ago was a sniper, firing precision shots of hilarious insensitivity.Β 

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The Posty long ago was a sniper, firing precision shots of hilarious insensitivity.Β 

Couldn’t be you that’s changed. No way.Β 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Couldn’t be you that’s changed. No way.Β 

You weren't here. You have no idea.Β 

His zingers belong in a wing of the Geek Hall of Fame.Β 

You're unworthy to polish their display case.

Love how the liberals can talk about anything except who they voted for and what they stand for. It's focking amazing.Β :mellow:

12 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

No, I'm hoping you tired, downtrodden dolts stop taking yourselves so seriously and come up with new material and fresh wisecracks.Β 

Time to color outside the box.Β 

Like... Clownzo?Β  :dunno:Β 

• Like 1

Hunter got a book deal and Kamalas husbands daughter with the hairy armpits got a modeling contract. The new way to bribe.Β 

2 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Not sure when I really got into the political discussions...Β  To be honest, it isn't a good thing and I really should just not worry about it any more...

Maybe this is the "kick in the pants" I needed to not worry about either side any more...

Β 

1 minute ago, posty said:

Not sure when I really got into the political discussions...Β  To be honest, it isn't a good thing and I really should just not worry about it any more...

Maybe this is the "kick in the pants" I needed to not worry about either side any more...

Β 

I still laugh when I see car racing on TV and think about your darts in that Dale Earnhardt tribute.Β 

I can't recall you ever arguing with anybody.Β 

There'd be some thread where there'd be all this discussion, and you'd quietly slip in there with a short, deadly one-liner.

Β