Mike Isles

***Happy Football Day Divisional Round***

Mayfield taking all day in the huddle before, then having to burn a timeout. Unimpressive. 

Just now, JustinCharge said:

If the Chiefs punt here, do they continue to play tight coverage on the next Browns drive, or do they drop back into some sort of prevent?

Prevent with under 2 minutes.  The Browns need a TD.  

Did anybody tell Andy Reid that Mahomes isn’t in there? Why call pass plays at all right now? The sack was so predictable...

God Tony Romo has done it; with all the annoying announcers out there, it is hard to be the MOST annoying, but he’s done it!

Bills/Chiefs was the matchup in the AFL championship before the very first Super Bowl. Hope this one goes for the Bills though!

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Say what you want about Reid or Henne.  That took some stones.  Great game. 

Yup. Sure did. Wanted to see what Baker could of done with long field and a minute to play. 

Browns might have hit their ceiling.  That team was built by John Dorsey whom they ejected and the new staff really doesn't have a track record in the draft.  Plus, this playoffs lined for them with playing a Chiefs team without Mahomes and they still couldn't win.  They need to impress in the draft to brighten my outlook on them.

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Alright, predictions for TB NO game?

Stats on regular season sweeps with huge +points meeting in the playoffs say TB wins :dunno:

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Alright, predictions for TB NO game?

Saints top pass rusher Trey Hendrickson was out vs the Bears with a neck injury.  He is playing today but we don't really know how healthy he is.  He is such a significant player that his health could determine the outcome.  I'd assume he is not 100% and pick the Bucs.

The last seed lower than 2 to reach the Super Bowl was the 2012 Ravens, who were the 4 and won it.  So far this weekend, all of the 1 and 2 seeds have advanced.  The last low seed alive is the Buccaneers.

I like Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth, I love Tony and Jim, but I genuinely focking hate Troy and Joe.  Troy is so damn smug.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Browns might have hit their ceiling.  That team was built by John Dorsey whom they ejected and the new staff really doesn't have a track record in the draft.  Plus, this playoffs lined for them with playing a Chiefs team without Mahomes and they still couldn't win.  They need to impress in the draft to brighten my outlook on them.

Wasn’t the O-line they finished with made up of grease monkeys and grocery clerks?  

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Wasn’t the O-line they finished with made up of grease monkeys and grocery clerks?  

Browns Oline is rated top 5 in the league.