Mike Isles

***Happy Football Day Divisional Round***

2 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Did Lamar have to go poop again?

The whole team did

Congrats Bills fans!

and like usual, fock the Packers

Bettors dogpiled on the Ravens in all 3 playoff losses in the Lamar Jackson era.  Probably the only game they were scared was his lone victory over the Titans.  Usually bettors are pretty sharp but hasn't worked out here.

19 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Bettors dogpiled on the Ravens in all 3 playoff losses in the Lamar Jackson era.  Probably the only game they were scared was his lone victory over the Titans.  Usually bettors are pretty sharp but hasn't worked out here.

I won both games today but will say Green Bay has been covering a good bit all season. LJ can be defense and blueprint was out there last years playoff game with the Titans.

46 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

I’m so incredibly happy...

Allen has to beat Mahomey , then  Brady or Brees. I think he does it.  :banana:

To much money on the Browns today cause people like they are the underdog and want to root for them.. KC in my opinion whoops up on them. KC and under sounds like a good bet.

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

To much money on the Browns today cause people like they are the underdog and want to root for them.. KC in my opinion whoops up on them. KC and under sounds like a good bet.

Browns didn’t beat the Steelers per say. Steelers beat the Steelers. 

KC 31

Browns 7

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

WooHoo. Congratulations @Dons and other Bills fans (drawing a blank on names. My bad. )

Sorry

:pointstosky:

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

The Chiefs haven't won by 10 points since they beat the Jets 10 weeks ago.  I'm still trying to figure out why the Browns are the weakest opponent the Chiefs have faced since then.  My instinct is to jump all over the Browns and take the 10 points, but maybe I'm wrong since the other side seems fully convinced.

49 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Browns didn’t beat the Steelers per say. Steelers beat the Steelers. 

KC 31

Browns 7

They spotted them 28 points on turnovers early first quarter. Think that is a decent guess on the score as well.

11 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The Chiefs haven't won by 10 points since they beat the Jets 10 weeks ago.  I'm still trying to figure out why the Browns are the weakest opponent the Chiefs have faced since then.  My instinct is to jump all over the Browns and take the 10 points, but maybe I'm wrong since the other side seems fully convinced.

Was 10 points on my betting site when I took KC. 10.5 when I took KC and under a bit ago. They want betters to take the Browns and the points. I been wrong before many times but don't think so on this one. Just my opinion.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Was 10 points on my betting site when I took KC. 10.5 when I took KC and under a bit ago. They want betters to take the Browns and the points. I been wrong before many times but don't think so on this one. Just my opinion.

That's doesn't explain why they think the Browns are worse than any opponent the Chiefs have played in 10 weeks.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

That's doesn't explain why they think the Browns are worse than any opponent the Chiefs have played in 10 weeks.

To much money on the Browns and people love them and want to see them win and love the points too! Again bet what you want.

5 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

To much money on the Browns and people love them and want to see them win and love the points too! Again bet what you want.

I got the feeling people hated Baker Mayfield and want him to lose.

1 minute ago, Mike Isles said:

KCC 35

CLE 20

I would definitely take 15 points and the Browns.  Seems like free money.

• Like 1

I give the Browns a chance. They have the kind of offense that can play clock ball. The big advantage the Chiefs have over every team in the NFL besides Mahomes is Kelce. He’s the one that makes that offense hum.  Landry is great at getting a first down and keeping the drive going. It’s not rocket science. If Cleveland can run, they can stay in this.  Won’t win, but they can make it interesting.  

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Thats not really how betting works.  The playoffs the lines can be different.  Also many lines have built in teaser blockers.  For instance to avoid getting burnt by the 6 point teaser many times they will skip over the 8 or 8.5 lines. You see openers come out at 7.5 and go right to 9.  

Id have to look into it now but last I checked the Browns were getting like 52% of the bets.  

19 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

just as pick em:

pack- should roll.  let's see if rams can get enough pressure on rodgers, and how well they run the ball

bills- "should" handle bal.  Can they contain lamar?

kcc (temped by browns)- kcc has not played wonderfully for the 2nd half of the season.  chubb/hunt combo

Saints- Kamara show.

Maybe Kamara has a good game.  But the Bucs have the best run D in the NFL and very athletic LBers.  They contained him quite well both times this year.  Yet the Bucs lost both.   Not sure who to pick there.   I feel the Saints have a better roster top to bottom.  But something is making me want to bet the Bucs.

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I give the Browns a chance. They have the kind of offense that can play clock ball. The big advantage the Chiefs have over every team in the NFL besides Mahomes is Kelce. He’s the one that makes that offense hum.  Landry is great at getting a first down and keeping the drive going. It’s not rocket science. If Cleveland can run, they can stay in this.  Won’t win, but they can make it interesting.  

but the chiefs are missing a lot of key players.  the browns wouldnt beat a healthy chiefs team, but they are not healthy at all. the browns can definitely outright win this.  

the chiefs OL is a disaster right now.  CEH is injured.  LB willie gay is out which means they have to gimp the effectiveness of tyrann mathieu who normally roams around cleaning things up.  mathieu now has to be a coverage guy and shouldnt be in on a lot of plays.  sammie watkins is out so they are really limited past tyreek hill if for some reason he gets hurt.

Oh and Aaron Rodgers and the Packers under Lafleur have went to back to back NFC Championship games.  

Can we put to rest that the Packers and Mike McCarthy were screwed by Rodgers and his uncoachability was the problem.  MM was just inept and wasted much of Rodgers' prime with archaic gameplans.   Rodgers was absolutely right.  

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Oh and Aaron Rodgers and the Packers under Lafleur have went to back to back NFC Championship games.  

Can we put to rest that the Packers and Mike McCarthy were screwed by Rodgers and his uncoachability was the problem.  MM was just inept and wasted much of Rodgers' prime with archaic gameplans.   Rodgers was absolutely right.  

I’d say so if they hadn’t gotten blown out last year. Win next week and you’re right. MCCarthy did suck, but I think the personnel is better now. Rodgers was never the problem. 

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Yep. I said this for the last 5-6 years. McCarthy was a moron. Unwilling to change game plans. No halftime adjustments. If the game plan didn’t work, his response was that it was simply an execution issue. Gotta keep at it. I was so happy to see him go.

Hopefully the Browns can win today so Myron Cope would roll over in his grave...

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I got the feeling people hated Baker Mayfield and want him to lose.

It’s those Progressive commercials... god please make them stop!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

Yep. I said this for the last 5-6 years. McCarthy was a moron. Unwilling to change game plans. No halftime adjustments. If the game plan didn’t work, his response was that it was simply an execution issue. Gotta keep at it. I was so happy to see him go.

But he’s doing so great with the Cowboys..... oh wait....

Anyone else getting a technical difficulties notice about this game?