Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Are Things Like This Happening In Your State ?

A Minneapolis man with more than a DOZEN felony convictions was charged Friday with crashing a stolen car last week & killing a St. Paul grandmother.

Xia Her-Xiong, 31, was arrested Thursday, according to the St. Paul Police Department. He was charged with one count each of criminal vehicular homicide & auto theft.

If ever there was a reason for people to march on the capital (aggressively if necessary) & demand change from politicians/lawmakers, this would be it.

But there's nothing. There's not even many comments beneath the story (11 as I type). I've subscribed to the digital edition of this newspaper for 3 years now, so I know it well.

I'm convinced that if the perp was white, killed this woman while driving drunk, & had 12 previous alcohol related driving offenses in the past 5 years, the comments would be in the triple digits & the outrage would be in a different stratosphere. 

https://www.twincities.com/2021/01/15/ex-con-charged-in-crash-of-stolen-car-that-killed-st-paul-grandmother/?fbclid=IwAR2sbPG8v-GLVRlkufX4loibohzoh47gXTkCp-AWKLZE5XFkP33VAG3z_Fs

All the time. Usually an uninsured wetback killing a mother or father or an entire family. 

Unfortunately, Jobama doesn't believe that DUI's should be a deportable felony. So this kind of thing will continue for the foreseeable future. 

• Thanks 1

I should've made my question more clear.

In your state, are people with more than a dozen felonies allowed to run free until they graduate to murder ?

6 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

In your state, are people with more than a dozen felonies allowed to run free until they graduate to murder ?

Natural born/legal citizens, no.

Illegals, yes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Yup. The big crapple

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Well yeah covid and racism and stuff

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

A Minneapolis man with more than a DOZEN felony convictions was charged Friday with crashing a stolen car last week & killing a St. Paul grandmother.

Xia Her-Xiong, 31, was arrested Thursday, according to the St. Paul Police Department. He was charged with one count each of criminal vehicular homicide & auto theft.

If ever there was a reason for people to march on the capital (aggressively if necessary) & demand change from politicians/lawmakers, this would be it.

But there's nothing. There's not even many comments beneath the story (11 as I type). I've subscribed to the digital edition of this newspaper for 3 years now, so I know it well.

I'm convinced that if the perp was white, killed this woman while driving drunk, & had 12 previous alcohol related driving offenses in the past 5 years, the comments would be in the triple digits & the outrage would be in a different stratosphere. 

https://www.twincities.com/2021/01/15/ex-con-charged-in-crash-of-stolen-car-that-killed-st-paul-grandmother/?fbclid=IwAR2sbPG8v-GLVRlkufX4loibohzoh47gXTkCp-AWKLZE5XFkP33VAG3z_Fs

Lots of "news" sites have disabled comments because they don't like it when they disagree.  I know yahoo has done the same thing, but Yahoo is about as far left as you can go before you're called a communist.

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this exactly

California

Yup.

7 hours ago, 5-Points said:

All the time. Usually an uninsured wetback killing a mother or father or an entire family. 

Unfortunately, Jobama doesn't believe that DUI's should be a deportable felony. So this kind of thing will continue for the foreseeable future. 

WHY didn't your HERO don take care of this? If don was too STUPID that he couldn't fix that in 4 years, WTF? Is/was Obama THAT much smarter than don, where don couldn't figure out how to "fix" it? Just like he was gonna have Mexico "pay for the wall"? WTF, man...............................? GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

WHY didn't your HERO don take care of this? If don was too STUPID that he couldn't fix that in 4 years, WTF? Is/was Obama THAT much smarter than don, where don couldn't figure out how to "fix" it? Just like he was gonna have Mexico "pay for the wall"? WTF, man...............................? GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He’s not in charge of state courts you dummy. And did you hear about those sanctuary cities? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s not in charge of state courts you dummy. And did you hear about those sanctuary cities? 

Oh C'MON, your boy Chump (in his immature, arrogant mind) thought he was in charge of EVERYTHING, Einstein-remember when he cowardly didn't know what to do when ("it'll go away when the weather get's better") HIS pandemic got out of control? COME ON b!tch-he pushed ALL responsibility onto the governor's of each state!!!!!! You're a COWARD if YOU claim not to remember this! COWARD!

6 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Oh C'MON, your boy Chump (in his immature, arrogant mind) thought he was in charge of EVERYTHING, Einstein-remember when he cowardly didn't know what to do when ("it'll go away when the weather get's better") HIS pandemic got out of control? COME ON b!tch-he pushed ALL responsibility onto the governor's of each state!!!!!! You're a COWARD if YOU claim not to remember this! COWARD!

:lol: Trump wanted total control after the states focked everything up and states pushed back and said no way.  It was even on CNN. :dunno:

Holy fock these new trolls we have are weak.

40 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Holy fock these new trolls we have are weak.

Most aren’t even to the level of troll.  It’s like arguing with my sisters kids.

bwahahahahaha

16 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this exactly

California

👍

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Most aren’t even to the level of troll.  It’s like arguing with my sisters kids.

bwahahahahaha

When Trump won they ran and hid. When Trump lost people started getting banned.  

16 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this exactly

California

👍

Its going to get worse too with Biden’s immigration plan. Instead of 75k people, he’s increased it to 125k. He’s stopping all work on the border wall, and will not deport like Obama did. He’s also reinstating/repealing some of the DACA stuff. 
And he’s doing all of this via executive orders within his first few weeks. 

In North Dakota? No.

That sort of crap happens in places where folks are tripping over each other in their daily lives.  So in other words, the blue areas on political maps.

10 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Lolwut?