JustinCharge

Is anyone here a great grandfather?

If you had a kid at age 18, and then your kid had a child at age 18, you are a grandfather at 36.  Add another 18 years and its possible to be a great grandfather as early as age 54.  This forum skews older so is anyone here a great grandfather?

I sired my first child at 9. That child sired one at 9. I was a grandfather at 18, and then a great-grandfather at 36 and then a great-great grandfather at 54. Keep on focking, b!thches. 

On 1/26/2021 at 4:27 PM, JustinCharge said:

If you had a kid at age 18, and then your kid had a child at age 18, you are a grandfather at 36.  Add another 18 years and its possible to be a great grandfather as early as age 54.  This forum skews older so is anyone here a great grandfather?

Wow. You are so good at math. No wonder your formulas are so successful 

• Haha 1

I have a 6 year old. I will never be a great grandfather. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mike Isles said:

That’s a sad statement. 

It is what it is. I have come to grips with the fact that I am an old dad. I had him when I was 38

My family stretches out the generations - we ain't Puerto Ricans.

My GRAND-father was born in 1893.  Enlisted for World War 1 and was about to get shipped when the war ended.  Re-enlisted for World War 2, but the army was tired of old WW1 vets showing up (with medical bills), so they sent him back home.  Died in 1983 when I was twelve.

On 1/26/2021 at 4:27 PM, JustinCharge said:

Well, I'm 41.  If my son sires a kid 9 months, then I'll be a grandfather at about 42.  In order to be a grandfather at 54, said grandchild would have to produce a kid at 12.  I don't see that happening.

A friend of my cousin (she's 53 [34C]), has a friend who had a girl at 17.  That girl had a daughter at 15.  That girl had a daughter at 16.  That girl has a 1 year old son.  A great grandmother at 49.  I never met any of the kids, only my cousins friend.  I'm guessing the kids wore her down, because she looks like she's 65. 

On 1/26/2021 at 11:16 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

I sired my first child at 9. That child sired one at 9. I was a grandfather at 18, and then a great-grandfather at 36 and then a great-great grandfather at 54. Keep on focking, b!thches. 

Too bad you are a pvssy and can only attract cats. :dunno:

I didn’t have great grandparents in my life - 3 of my 4 grandparents died before I was 10. The other I was in my early 20’s