JustinCharge

Aww, Alec Baldwin leaves Twitter because people were mean to him

He can dish it out to Trump but can't take it.  Now when people go after him, everyone is suddenly an a**hole and he wasn't being offensive.  Take your ball and go home twerp.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-deactivates-twitter-account-after-gillian-anderson-switching-accents-tweet-191111877.html

Alec Baldwin is addressing his comment about Gillian Anderson "switching accents" on Twitter — and said it's his latest annoyance with the social media site, so he's deactivated his account. Meanwhile, Hilaria is sharing more details about the birth of their sixth child, María Lucía.

However, Alec said that on Twitter — "which is where all the a**holes in the United States and beyond go to get their advanced degrees in a**holiness" — it becomes a story.

"So I deactivated that account today," he continued, and he's "sending a message out to the actress that was the subject of my comment. It was not meant at all to be offensive" or "derogatory at all" toward the actress

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

However, Alec said that on Twitter — "which is where all the a**holes in the United States and beyond go to get their advanced degrees in a**holiness" — it becomes a story.

We boast some of the internet's finest tenured assholes  here at FFToday. Young assholes are well advised to get their associate's and bachelor's degree at FFToday before translating to twitter.

I don't get the allure of twitter except for seeing how dumb people can be. And then it gets depressing. So, I don't get the allure of twitter. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't get the allure of twitter except for seeing how dumb people can be. And then it gets depressing. So, I don't get the allure of twitter. 

That's why Twitter tweeters are referred to as twits.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

That's why Twitter tweeters are referred to as twits.

Today twitter twits tweeted ten trillion times to tell tales of toddler transvestites taking time to totally transform testicles to twats.  

This is Hilariaus

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's a attention world we live in now and that is the allure.

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

It's a attention world we live in now and that is the allure.

Makes me value my privacy more than ever. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

He can dish it out to Trump but can't take it.  Now when people go after him, everyone is suddenly an a**hole and he wasn't being offensive.  Take your ball and go home twerp.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-deactivates-twitter-account-after-gillian-anderson-switching-accents-tweet-191111877.html

Alec Baldwin is addressing his comment about Gillian Anderson "switching accents" on Twitter — and said it's his latest annoyance with the social media site, so he's deactivated his account. Meanwhile, Hilaria is sharing more details about the birth of their sixth child, María Lucía.

"So I deactivated that account today," he continued, and he's "sending a message out to the actress that was the subject of my comment. It was not meant at all to be offensive" or "derogatory at all" toward the actress

That's pretty funny.

he is a big dumb pu$$y

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Today twitter twits tweeted ten trillion times to tell tales of toddler transvestites taking time to totally transform testicles to twats.  

:first:

You could become the next Dr. Seuss!

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

:first:

You could become the next Dr. Seuss!

:lol:

Wait til you see the corresponding illustrations for that book.