Death Pool Update: Prince Philip at 99...

Congrats on your measly point, everyone.  <_<

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cuck

Dude got to marry a queen, spawn kings, never worked, spent his life getting his ass kissed, and ate really well.

Sign me up for that life.

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Dude got to marry a queen, spawn kings, never worked, spent his life getting his ass kissed, and ate really well.

Agreed...

40 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The fact that this sh!t still exists in the modern world is mind-boggling to me and the stoopid Brits eat it up.  The Catholic church as well being the second-largest land owner on earth is also dumb.  Fock em all.

Also, the Brits are about the ugliest people on the planet.  Do they have dentists in Great Britain?  

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

yeah, but she wasn't hot and it was British food 🤢

• Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 12:17 PM, fandandy said:

The fact that this sh!t still exists in the modern world is mind-boggling to me and the stoopid Brits eat it up.  The Catholic church as well being the second-largest land owner on earth is also dumb. 

The Brits enjoy having royalty, but it also supports England's tourism industry. 

As for the Catholic church.... ya know why priests aren't allowed to get married?  They were until a thousand years ago, when the church reversed that policy. The problem was when priests died their wives and kids inherited assets - which included real estate. The church decided they wanted to keep those assets for themselves. Hence, no more marriage.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

yeah, but she wasn't hot and it was British food 🤢

Yeah, but the royal bathers!

They're all German, which makes it all the more ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

The fact that this sh!t still exists in the modern world is mind-boggling to me and the stoopid Brits eat it up.  The Catholic church as well being the second-largest land owner on earth is also dumb.  Fock em all.

Also, the Brits are about the ugliest people on the planet.  Do they have dentists in Great Britain?  

That’s universal dental care for the win! 
pretty soon we will all have Brit teeth, too! 

12 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

That’s universal dental care for the win! 
pretty soon we will all have Brit teeth, too! 

No wonder Invisalign doesn't operate there.

We've patented a seven hundred and twenty-seven-step process for Great Britain teeth.  In sixty-five years your teeth can look like this...

18 hours ago, fandandy said:

if you think thats bad, our royalty is the kardashians.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

if you think thats bad, our royalty is the kardashians.

Valid point.