Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

The new agenda: change everyone in history to black

I can prove that the original ancient egyptians were black: not sorta black, but blackity black black. 

The Sphinx is the oldest structure in Egypt. Here is face of the Sphinx, note the profile and how the chin juts forward. Note the face shape and cheekbones. Although the nose is gone and lips are not clear, compare it to the profiles I've posted:

Sphinx

Compare profiles of an African vs European head

This Alex Wek who was born in the region

LOL, I loved that movie!!

But getting serious, DNA has proven that ancient Egyptians were most closely related to the peoples of the Near East, particularly from the Levant. This is the Eastern Mediterranean which today includes the countries of Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Israel and perhaps even Iraq

Thought it might help to add a link , rink

Now, to be fair there was a period where Nubia took over Egypt

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

LOL, I loved that movie!!

But getting serious, DNA has proven that ancient Egyptians were most closely related to the peoples of the Near East, particularly from the Levant. This is the Eastern Mediterranean which today includes the countries of Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Israel and perhaps even Iraq

Thought it might help to add a link , rink

Now, to be fair there was a period where Nubia took over Egypt

I never saw the entire movie (it looked horrible) but I did see that part and thought it was funny.

Really? Where are all the pyramids in Lebanon, Syria, Turkey or Israel? Guess what? There are pyramids in the Sudan. Miss me with the lies.

The pics on the walls are of hairless people. Those groups of people you mentioned with shirts off are extremely hairy. While African blacks are hairless. 

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

I never saw the entire movie (it looked horrible) but I did see that part and thought it was funny.

Really? Where are all the pyramids in Lebanon, Syria, Turkey or Israel? Guess what? There are pyramids in the Sudan. Miss me with the lies.

I love you, you must know that, but that is just non sequitur, those pyramids in central america, china and even Romania show us that there was a period in human development where people across the world were intellectually achieving at a similar rate. And I have already noted that for perhaps 700 years there were Nubian pharoes....

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I love you, you must know that, but that is just non sequitur, those pyramids in central america, china and even Romania show us that there was a period in human development where people across the world were intellectually achieving at a similar rate. And I have already noted that for perhaps 700 years there were Nubian pharoes....

Not the point. The point here is that the people in Egypt were people of color. Not that Affirmative Action is occurring and they're now erasing history and putting black people where they don't belong. Mind you, I'm not saying they are Igbo or Bantu (west African tribes) but they are African in origin, not European or Middle Eastern. 

Egyptian invaders:

Syrians

Persians

Macedonians

Ottomans

Byzantines 

Just like one day, although the Sudanese are the blackest Africans I can think of, it will probably be comprised of people of very light complexion due to Muslim conflicts and invasions. 

Egypt is the place to be

Egypt

Egypt

:banana:

So they made a big triangle? So what. Besides, I thought it was the aliens? 

Weren't the pyramids built using slave labor?  We should tear them down to erase that ugly part of Egyptian history. That's how this works, right??? 

I guess I could live with Captain America and now becoming black. But it was too damn much when they made his shield become a spinner.

8 hours ago, peenie said:

I can prove that the original ancient egyptians were black: not sorta black, but blackity black black. 

Okay, let's go with the Egyptians were black. Then who again was it that built the pyramids over generations and generations and generations? Oh yeah, generations and generations and generations of slaves!

7 hours ago, peenie said:

The Sphinx is the oldest structure in Egypt. Here is face of the Sphinx, note the profile and how the chin juts forward. Note the face shape and cheekbones. Although the nose is gone and lips are not clear, compare it to the profiles I've posted:

Sphinx

Compare profiles of an African vs European head

This Alex Wek who was born in the region

The Kingdom of Egypt existed in some form for THREE THOUSAND years.  You can't look at the Sphinx and derive the history and culture of their entire period.  When Cleopatra was alive, she was closer in time to 2021 than to the building of the Pyramids.  Its is laughable to think there weren't blacks, middle-eastern people, europeans, any group you can think of in Egypt at one point or another.

8 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

The Kingdom of Egypt existed in some form for THREE THOUSAND years.  You can't look at the Sphinx and derive the history and culture of their entire period.  When Cleopatra was alive, she was closer in time to 2021 than to the building of the Pyramids.  Its is laughable to think there weren't blacks, middle-eastern people, europeans, any group you can think of in Egypt at one point or another.

Did you not see my post above? 

Egyptian invaders:

Syrians

Persians

Macedonians

Ottomans

Byzantines 

Not to mention, people are not plants, they are not stuck in the ground and can move from place to place. Just as people were traveling into Egypt from Europe and the Middle East, people were also traveling and trading with Egypt within Africa from the west. 

23 hours ago, peenie said:

We wuz kings n shite 

On 4/29/2021 at 1:59 AM, JustinCharge said:

Cleopatra was Greek ....