Sign in to follow this  
edjr

NY female Spanish teacher caught on zoom, going up on a guy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9557757/Spanish-teacher-prestigious-New-York-secondary-school-caught-sucking-topless-mans-nipple.html

Spanish teacher at prestigious New York secondary school is caught sucking topless man's nipple and gyrating in 'inappropriate sexual act' during Zoom class

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9557757/Spanish-teacher-prestigious-New-York-secondary-school-caught-sucking-topless-mans-nipple.html

Spanish teacher at prestigious New York secondary school is caught sucking topless man's nipple and gyrating in 'inappropriate sexual act' during Zoom class

And 3 kids in college get booted out of school for taking a picture without masks on their own time.

Despite offering no explanation for the incident, Fletcher remains on the payroll at the prestigious school in Morningside Heights, where she made $105,588 last year. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

And 3 kids in college get booted out of school for taking a picture witout masks on their own time.

Despite offering no explanation for the incident, Fletcher remains on the payroll at the prestigious school in Morningside Heights, where she made $105,588 last year. 

it is the way

In New York City of course...  Biden should just blow it up and start over...

Either earlier today or yesterday, in that thread, I just referenced an identical story about a teacher in my sister's school district, where I would likely send my kids if they were to ever experience US schools, that got fired, sued , and the district was forced to give her her job back. Now, state of Michigan precident doesn't apply to New York, but likely the judicial philosphies of the states overlap.

3 minutes ago, posty said:

In New York City of course...  Biden should just blow it up and start over...

He would prefer blowing up Florida or Texas.

Nothing will beat that teacher aide, Captain Silly Bones,  who stood up and began to "masturbate vigorously" while his cam was still on.  I died laughing at that one.  

One of the guys in my Fantasy league is a teacher and got caught sleeping in class. Of course the students took a picture. Fock him. I like him but he deserves what he gets. 

The one getting their tittay sucked, looked like a female bodybuilder and the one doing the sucking looked like a dude. Are they LBGLMNOP beaners?

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The boys didn't.

The girls were taking notes while the boys were whipping it out.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

The one getting their tittay sucked, looked like a female bodybuilder and the one doing the sucking looked like a dude. Are they LBGLMNOP beaners?

If that's the case, then yes, the kids watched in horror.

No one appreciates my "going up" on a guy :( 

23 minutes ago, edjr said:

fail there edjr

• Sad 1

I had to open this thread to figure out wtf "going up on a guy" meant.  Is that even a real phrase? 

32 minutes ago, edjr said:

Maybe you just need more practice. :dunno:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

I had to open this thread to figure out wtf "going up on a guy" meant.  Is that even a real phrase? 

As of today it is.

I'm not sure if I am more impressed with the teacher not losing the job or that I return after a few years away and edjr is still alive.  

2 minutes ago, bob_probert_2000 said:

I'm not sure if I am more impressed with the teacher not losing the job or that I return after a few years away and edjr is still alive.  

The latter.