Sign in to follow this  
lod001

Rahm - covid positive.

Has to withdraw with victory in hand. STUPID!!!!!!  Just let him play, you tards.

38 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Has to withdraw with victory in hand. STUPID!!!!!!  Just let him play, you tards.

Rahm Emanuel is doing what? 

I hope he doesn’t die. Holding out hope that the 0.0000001 chance doesn’t get him.

• Thanks 1

As much BS as it may seem - it is what it is, the rules are the rules..........and Rahm and everyone else knows them going in. 

He wouldn't tee off until way late in the afternoon though - seems like they'd have plenty of time to retest him again and get the results in a timely manner. 

In the end, this is all $$$ driven. 

All it would take would be for 1 jackass to say they contracted Covid at the tournament and sue the PGA Tour for a gazillion bucks - pure money grab. 

This guy was killing it. They walked out on 18 to tell him he was done. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It's almost as if when you lower the cycle threshold you get fewer positives... weird.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It's almost as if when you lower the cycle threshold you get fewer positives... weird.

Pretty sure that never actually happened except for maybe in Kansas or something.  Do you have a link that proves otherwise?

If he had the flu he would actually have something dangerous to him. And it would be a compelling story as he PLAYED the final round. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, bostonlager said:

I hope he doesn’t die. Holding out hope that the 0.0000001 chance doesn’t get him.

Fockin Tees & Peas for Get Rahmmed. I hope he can pull thru.

12 hours ago, Cruzer said:

As much BS as it may seem - it is what it is, the rules are the rules..........and Rahm and everyone else knows them going in. 

He wouldn't tee off until way late in the afternoon though - seems like they'd have plenty of time to retest him again and get the results in a timely manner. 

Morikawa knew he tested positive. On the hole in 1, he high 5ed air from a distance.

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Morikawa knew he tested positive. On the hole in 1, he high 5ed air from a distance.

Brings up a good point - if Rahm is such a contagious risk, why aren't his playing partners WD as well? Cantlay and Scheffler were step and step with him all day - if the Tour is so damn scared of liability, why are they still allowed to play on? 

Every one is pouring out sympathy for Rahm, and I get it. But if you really want to feel bad for someone - feel bad for his caddie! That dude was in line for a $170k payday - now the poor bastard gets jack shiit. To a caddie, that kind of cash is everything. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Pretty sure that never actually happened except for maybe in Kansas or something.  Do you have a link that proves otherwise?

It happened.

GC must be struggling, now you have multiple people going around making specific claims with nothing to back it up

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

GC must be struggling, now you have multiple people going around making specific claims with nothing to back it up

It's sunday. I went to jiu-jitsu and spending time with my family. There are plenty of links posted here and google is your friend. DYOR

18 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's sunday. I went to jiu-jitsu and spending time with my family. There are plenty of links posted here and google is your friend. DYOR

Hard to prove a negative bud.   I tried to “DYOR” the last time this incorrect claim was made and I believe something from Kansas was the closest thing I saw.  The rest was either about some months old document that people were claiming was new and didn’t even make any specific recommendations about changing the tests to begin with.  And more recently I think there was something about breakthrough cases in vaccinated people, but it wasn’t that they were changing the threshold for what was considered a case, just for ones that they’d try to determine what variant it was or something.

It’s ok, I’ll wait til tomorrow.  But if I don’t see something I’ll take that as you accepting being wrong yet again.

4 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Brings up a good point - if Rahm is such a contagious risk, why aren't his playing partners WD as well? Cantlay and Scheffler were step and step with him all day - if the Tour is so damn scared of liability, why are they still allowed to play on? 

Every one is pouring out sympathy for Rahm, and I get it. But if you really want to feel bad for someone - feel bad for his caddie! That dude was in line for a $170k payday - now the poor bastard gets jack shiit. To a caddie, that kind of cash is everything. 

I’d like to think Rahm will pay the caddie handsomely.  If not, that’s bad on him imo.

$25,931,322

CAREER EARNINGS

Maybe, but he's still a caddie.

Those guys don't have medical, no Tour sponsored pension, are on the hook for their own travel/ accommodations, and unlike Rahm - don't have endorsements flowing thru their ass. You don't think you'd be sick over losing out on $170k? 

On 6/5/2021 at 7:02 PM, Utilit99 said:

Rahm Emanuel is doing what? 

Lol, that’s what I thought when I clicked on the link.