Djgb13

Slowly normalizing pedophilia

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh come on.  Anyone so strongly against pedos like you has to be against the Catholic Church.

Hell, one of the reasons I left the Catholic Church was because of the pedos.  They groomed and promoted this behavior for decades.  The willingly and knowingly destroyed tens of thousands of lives.  It's real life sick stuff.  Forget a little girl dancing in times square.  What the church did was billions of times worse.  BILLIONS!

They should have ceased to exist, but idiots like you still defend this souless bastards and give them money every Sunday.  Shame on any catholic, seriously.

How much time since you were born have you spent in the Catholic church in one affiliation or another?

Oh come on.  Anyone so strongly against pedos like you has to be against the Catholic Church.

100%.. totally correct.  the Catholic Church is an abomination, the flock should be burning the churches to the ground

1 minute ago, [echo] said:

we can agree to disagree on this.. im 100% correct when i say "twerking" is intended to provoke a sexual response .. and if your 3 year old is going it with a 3 year old boy holding her hips and "pretending" to nail her.. its sick.. and the parents are obviously criminally negligent 

The video shown did not have a boy involved, it was a girl that moved her hips very slowly while dancing.  Again without the video, you'll have to take my word on it.  Or just agree to disagree.

But I do agree with you that a 3 year old guy twerking on a 3 year old boy is focked up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, [echo] said:

100%.. totally correct.  the Catholic Church is an abomination, the flock should be burning the churches to the ground

amen.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

But I do agree with you that a 3 year old guy twerking on a 3 year old boy is focked up.

HUH?

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How much time since you were born have you spent in the Catholic church in one affiliation or another?

All of my youth.  Baptised, communion, confirmed, every sunday for many years, all my kids baptised catholic.  I always blew off the pedos, the anti-gay, and their other ridiculous stances, but eventually it got to be too much and I couldn't live with myself supporting this entity anymore.

All of my youth.  Baptised, communion, confirmed, every sunday for many years, all my kids baptised catholic.  I always blew off the pedos, the anti-gay, and their other ridiculous stances, but eventually it got to be too much and I couldn't live with myself supporting this entity anymore.

How many times did you or your friends or family in the church get raped by a priest?

are you from the North East - Massachusetts?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

How many times did you or your friends or family in the church get raped by a priest?

None that I know of.

So you're denying the fact that the catholic church raped tens of thousands of kids, just because I was not raped?  :lol:

Come on man. I was an ugly kid though, or else I'm sure I would have been put on the rotisserie by Father bob and father alex.

Pedo99 defending child rape!!!

None that I know of.

So you're denying the fact that the catholic church raped tens of thousands of kids, just because I was not raped?  :lol:

Come on man. I was an ugly kid though, or else I'm sure I would have been put on the rotisserie by Father bob and father alex.

Pedo99 defending child rape!!!

You sound like the liberals saying white people held slaves so therefore all white people are white supremacist slave owners.

Gutterbltch supports slavery!!!

Just now, Utilit99 said:

You sound like the liberals saying white people held slaves so therefore all white people are white supremacist slave owners.

What was that, pedo99?  I couldn't hear you from all the screaming coming from the ctholic church down the street.  Maybe you should head over there and kneel down and give them more of your money to help these priests move to fertile lands.  They need your help in destroying the lives of children worlwide.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What was that, pedo99?  I couldn't hear you from all the screaming coming from the ctholic church down the street.  Maybe you should head over there and kneel down and give them more of your money to help these priests move to fertile lands.  They need your help in destroying the lives of children worlwide.

Can't hear you gutterbltch, the white supremacist neighbors are burning crosses all over town and dragging black people around behind their horses out in front of my place. All the hoods are out in force.

Maybe you ought to get your slaves to back out  into the field and working before your best friend hangs one of them.

See how that stupid argument you started with works. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Can't hear you gutterbltch, the white supremacist neighbors are burning crosses all over town and dragging black people around behind their horses out in front of my place. All the hoods are out in force.

Maybe you ought to get your slaves to back out  into the field and working before your best friend hangs one of them.

See how that stupid argument you started with works. 

My ancestors came from Italy, they did not own slaves.

You give money to an entity that takes that money and gives it to families of rape victims.  You directly support them.  You support pedophlia.  I'm sorry but it's true.

My ancestors came from Italy, they did not own slaves.

You give money to an entity that takes that money and gives it to families of rape victims.  You directly support them.  You support pedophlia.  I'm sorry but it's true.

So you spent years in the church, you know many people who have, and you know many people who maybe still do. Yet none of them have experienced anything like what you are talking about. 

You are typical anti Catholic church person. You real into the past and pull out what you want to hate it for. That is a very liberal technique. 

You say your family came to the US after what, the 1980's? And they were never in a group of people who's ancestors ever did anything bad in this world. None of you ansestors ever played a role in conquering a nation or hurting anyone unjustifiably or cheating anyone or anything bad. Your ancestors are pure from birth to grave. And of course that makes you smart in some way. Well, you really haven't proven the smarts bit of that in the least. And if your ancestors are so high and mighty, how the hell did they offspring you?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Got a link to the Catholic Church?

This dope thinks the Catholic Church isn’t full of liberals. Trust me, it is. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

So you spent years in the church, you know many people who have, and you know many people who maybe still do. Yet none of them have experienced anything like what you are talking about. 

wow, pedo99 is actually denying that the catholic church raped tens of thousands of kids. :lol:

Now I've seen it all.  Delete your account you sick fock.

33 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Catholic priest pedos bad. Public school teacher pedos? Meh 

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Low hanging fruit.  Does not deflect from your pedo defense on display here.  You are also calling someone here that disagrees with you a "faygut", so let's not pretend you're some kind of champion for h0m0s, either.

Pedo99 denies the catholic church abuse, denies the holocaust, denies covid.  Man what a demented sick fock that dude is.

• Like 1

Wow. gutter is really worked up. I bet he was raped by his dad and his dad's drunk friends when he was 12 and has to lash out in anger at have the people on this board daily. 

What a disturbed little man. Just check his tone on everyone he comes across. It's all so violent and aggressive.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Wow. gutter is really worked up. I bet he was raped by his dad and his dad's drunk friends when he was 12

Oddly specific fantasy you have there. :unsure: 

Pedo99 wants to kill a 15 year old kid that rapes a girl, but the tens of thousands of priests that raped millions of kids, well, that's OK. :lol:

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Oddly specific fantasy you have there. :unsure: 

He saw this behind the altar last sunday

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm sorry, I was wrong, it's not tens of thousands of kids raped.  330K in France alone.

https://apnews.com/article/europe-france-child-abuse-sexual-abuse-by-clergy-religion-ab5da1ff10f905b1c338a6f3427a1c66

So the worldwide number must be in the tens of millions.

And Pedo99 supports this behavior.

Now do schools. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now do schools. 

I have no idea how many kids have been raped in schools, how teahers were moved from school to school to rape more, of how schools cover it up, but I would love to see this info if you have it, please.  If schools behave like the catholic church, they need to be shut down too.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now do schools. 

gutter is sticking up for the school that was trying to sweep a rape under the rug and he thinks people will think he is sane enough to listen to what he has to say.

Completely off the rails. Dude lashes out in anger laden profanity on nearly every post. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

gutter is sticking up for the school that was trying to sweep a rape under the rug and he thinks people will think he is sane enough to listen to what he has to say.

Completely off the rails. Dude lashes out in anger laden profanity on nearly every post. 

peod99 supports child rape, so anything you say now can be ignored.  Thank you.

peod99 supports child rape, so anything you say now can be ignored.  Thank you.

See what I mean. Dude is so far out of touch. Needs an old folks home with special counseling I'm guessing.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I have no idea how many kids have been raped in schools, how teahers were moved from school to school to rape more, of how schools cover it up, but I would love to see this info if you have it, please.  If schools behave like the catholic church, they need to be shut down too.

No need to go tit for tat on the numbers, we will never have the real ones anyway. But being a reasonable person, and based on volume, you would have to conclude the schools are the bigger offenders. Yet you choose to focus only on the churches issue with pedophilia. Why? I know why. Because it’s easy and you don’t have to believe in the church or participate in it. But you do the schools. You see what you want. Which is sick, seeing as we shouldn’t debate what institution is the worst when it comes to this. Who cares? The war is against pedophiles, no matter where they are. You care for some reason. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No need to go tit for tat on the numbers, we will never have the real ones anyway. But being a reasonable person, and based on volume, you would have to conclude the schools are the bigger offenders. Yet you choose to focus only on the churches issue with pedophilia. Why? I know why. Because it’s easy and you don’t have to believe in the church or participate in it. But you do the schools. You see what you want. Which is sick, seeing as we shouldn’t debate what institution is the worst when it comes to this. Who cares? You do for some reason. 

Why would I have to conclude that schools have raped more kids than catholic priests?  We have plenty of evidence of millions of kid rapes at the hands of priests.  Can you share information about schools?

I assume you can't, but yout still excuse the church for the rapes, and still support the church, with the logic "Well the school does it too" which is a terrible thing to do.  You're no better than pedo99.

• Like 1

Why would I have to conclude that schools have raped more kids than catholic priests? 

Well you being a misinformed sad sack has something to do with it.

Research estimates that between 10% to 29% of women are a victim of rape or attempted rape since starting college. The National Crime Victimization Survey estimates that 6.1 sexual assaults occur per 1,000 students per year.

40 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

wow, pedo99 is actually denying that the catholic church raped tens of thousands of kids. :lol:

Now I've seen it all.  Delete your account you sick fock.

The Catholic Church!!!! :cry:

Meanwhile in Chicago:

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 667
Shot & Wounded: 3215
Total Shot: 3882
Total Homicides: 709

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Why would I have to conclude that schools have raped more kids than catholic priests?  We have plenty of evidence of millions of kid rapes at the hands of priests.  Can you share information about schools?

I assume you can't, but yout still excuse the church for the rapes, and still support the church, with the logic "Well the school does it too" which is a terrible thing to do.  You're no better than pedo99.

I never excused the church for the rapes. I’m just pointing out that you excuse the schools for theirs. And because I’m not a moron, I can reasonably conclude it happens in schools more. How’s that?  Pretty simple. Every kid goes to school.  Very few are members of the Catholic Church. Even less of that number actually attend church or other activities on a regular basis. See? Anyone could figure that out.  Where did you go to college again? Skip deductive reasoning?