Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

This is what kameltoe thinks of rural Americans

Sounds like Dems need to add "equitable access to photocopiers" to their "infrastructure" laundry list. 

13 minutes ago, DonS said:

Sounds like Dems need to add "equitable access to photocopiers" to their "infrastructure" laundry list. 

Good point. Let me calculate the costs for that. .......1 Trillion Dollars will need to be added!!! 

38 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I wanted to give you a :lol: but I've used all my reactions on Jerryskids  :D

• Haha 1

DMVs are abounding in rural areas I guess. The people living there just don't have printers or kinko stores. 

It's must be the opposite in urban areas. Plenty of kinkos and home printers, just no DMVs.

crazy.

Maybe she's just trying to drive up the price of Xerox stock?  Better check her investments. 

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Kinko's?   Poor people simply don't have access to time machines.  :lol: 

Hahaha.  Yeah, they got bought by FedEx quite awhile ago. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

All it takes now is a smart phone.

Slow down there city slicker. Smart what? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Slow down there city slicker. Smart what? 

They also have internet on computers now.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They also have internet on computers now.

C'mon man. That has not yet been distributed to the rural areas. They are lucky if they have landline phones. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

C'mon man. That has not yet been distributed to the rural areas. They are lucky if they have landline phones. 

Well, I make tens of thousands a year so I'm a pretty big deal here in Iowa.  I was one of the first to get a CD player a couple years ago.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Well, I make tens of thousands a year so I'm a pretty big deal here in Iowa.  I was one of the first to get a CD player a couple years ago.

Look at Mr. Fancy pants flaunting that he can play primo Madonna CDs when everyone else in rural America is stuck with winding up their gramophones to hear Billie Holiday and Benny Goodman. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Look at Mr. Fancy pants flaunting that he can play primo Madonna CDs when everyone else in rural America is stuck with winding up their gramophones to hear Billie Holiday and Benny Goodman. 

Most people are Amish around here anyway.  They don't need any fancy stuff like color TV.  I love it but getting up to turn the knob gets old.

Dagnabbit. Next you're going to tell us that the War of Northern Aggression is over. :shocking:

I think they work at Kinkos because they copy me

Im never lonely got the glock on me 

8 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Most people are Amish around here anyway.  They don't need any fancy stuff like color TV.  I love it but getting up to turn the knob gets old.

Amish in Iowa? I thought they were all in Pennsylvania. 

I think I would be happy living the Amish lifestyle. I'm not sure what they believe spiritually though.  

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I think I would be happy living the Amish lifestyle. I'm not sure what they believe spiritually though.  

They are Christianof some sort.  It is deodorant that they don't believe in. No thanks.  Nice people though.  

Quite clear that joe and kamala are very out of touch with America.  They have no idea what civilians do or how they live.  

Harris is over-matched by her role.  There was a reason that even in her home state she was dead last in the primaries.  People are not nearly as dumb as she, and the Democrat party, think they are.  A reasonably intelligent person, without cult-like devotion to Democrat ideology, can see her for what she truly is, a snake oil salesmen craving power.

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

There are Amish all over the place.  Plenty of them in Iowa and Wisconsin.  I'm not a huge fan of them.

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There are Amish all over the place.  Plenty of them in Iowa and Wisconsin.  I'm not a huge fan of them.

They sure can breed dogs....

Just now, RLLD said:

They sure can breed dogs....

They also shoot dogs.  They shoot just about anything they want.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Harris is over-matched by her role.  There was a reason that even in her home state she was dead last in the primaries.  People are not nearly as dumb as she, and the Democrat party, think they are.  A reasonably intelligent person, without cult-like devotion to Democrat ideology, can see her for what she truly is, a snake oil salesmen craving power.

She is exactly what Biden promised he would choose as VP: a black woman.  That's her only qualification to become one heartbeat away from becoming POTUS.

She's the ultimate affirmative action hire. 

Just now, DonS said:

She is exactly what Biden promised he would choose as VP: a black woman.  That's her only qualification to become one heartbeat away from becoming POTUS.

She's the ultimate affirmative action hire. 

Little did we know, she always has been. I mean we thought she had to blow her way to the top because of glass ceiling nonsense.  Turns out she's just a dum dum. 

Maybe she’s right. Digby is from rural America and he still hasn’t been able to get those pictures from Augusta International developed. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Little did we know, she always has been. I mean we thought she had to blow her way to the top because of glass ceiling nonsense.  Turns out she's just a dum dum. 

I think she has both qualifications. She sucked her way to the top and since she is black she was chosen by a complete idiot of a president because she is black. 

Can anyone think of a worse choice? Probably the America hating omar or the rest of that group. How is it that people pull the lever on those people to "lead"? I guess I should say represent, cause they don't lead. Clearly amazing. 

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Can anyone think of a worse choice?

The least liked candidate in the primaries is their #2 person.  Democratic leadership simply doesn't care what it's populace thinks.  And the populace doesn't care that they have no voice.  

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I think she has both qualifications. She sucked her way to the top and since she is black she was chosen by a complete idiot of a president because she is black. 

Can anyone think of a worse choice? Probably the America hating omar or the rest of that group. How is it that people pull the lever on those people to "lead"? I guess I should say represent, cause they don't lead. Clearly amazing. 

"Vice President, Megan Rapinoe". . . 

17 minutes ago, Masshole said:

"Vice President, Megan Rapinoe". . . 

To her credit she's at least a great soccer player. Complete kvnt otherwise.