wiffleball

If you're man enough

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Attempting to kill Congress people and our VP is OK 

Ok? No.

Absolutely understandable? Yes.

While I do not advocate political violence of any kind or the overthrow of the government by violent means...

I would have a hard time finding a group I would have less sympathy for after an attack than the United States Congress.

Congress was back in session later that same day.    That was a seriously sh!tty insurrection. . .

• Thanks 1

Wiff - thoughts on why we have a congressional commission "investigating" this yet there is 14K hrs of security camera footage of that day that they will not release?    Seems a little incongruous that we are trying to get to the bottom of this but won't actually let people see anything other than the selected footage they chose to release?  

Wiffle is setting the terms of who is “man enough” now. What the hell, busted up lesbian college professors do it to. Robin Deangelo, old white woman, is the leading voice on who’s a racist. And that’s pretty racist. “You black folk calm down, I’m a dried up dyke, I got this”. Sells millions of books, to millions of morons. Liberals like to point out the dumb guy driving a truck and playing corn hole and say sarcastically “Merica”, yet they buy a book on racism from this old pale battle axe. Who are the dumb ones again? 

4 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Wiff - thoughts on why we have a congressional commission "investigating" this yet there is 14K hrs of security camera footage of that day that they will not release?    Seems a little incongruous that we are trying to get to the bottom of this but won't actually let people see anything other than the selected footage they chose to release?  

And four hand picked cops to testify out of thousands, one of them a black power Trump hater, who doesn’t appear to have engaged in any violence that day? More leftist theatre, can’t just lay out the facts and decide based on them. Have to gin up everything. No issue with the guys who engaged that day, but the Dunn guy? He wa s just there to spew political rhetoric. And libtards loved it. Irrelevant, but it felt good. 

Why does the riot against Capitol Police officers in May of 2020 where Trump had to go to a bunker .... never get talked about?

Dunn asked for a moment of silence in honor of Capitol Hill officer Sicknick, who died in January of natural causes, but didn’t ask for one for Capitol Hill officer Billy Evans, who was murdered at the Capitol in April by a black supremacist. That guy can Fock off. He’s a suck up being used. 

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why does the riot against Capitol Police officers in May of 2020 where Trump had to go to a bunker .... never get talked about?

Because it would destroy the narrative that they are trying to build?

Do I win a prize for getting the answer right? 

PS  - 60 PD and secret service officers injured during that.    But, shhhhhh, be very quiet about that. . . 

Just now, Masshole said:

Because it would destroy the narrative that they are trying to build?

Do I win a prize for getting the answer right? 

PS  - 60 PD and secret service officers injured during that.    But, shhhhhh, be very quiet about that. . . 

Yet we didn't have conservatives sit and whine about it for a half a year.

Yet here Wiff is.  Drunk and rambling on and on 6 months later.  

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

What a tough day for those not in the Capitol.

If she can imagine it, it’s a form of violence. And the idiot interviewing her nods along. Good grief. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

where is this from? this is next level bat crazy kinda like the OP himself. sick fock is right.

4 hours ago, Masshole said:

Congress was back in session later that same day.    That was a seriously sh!tty insurrection. . .

They thought it was important that violent right wingers couldn’t stop certification of a democratic election, you doink 

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

They thought it was important that violent right wingers couldn’t stop certification of a democratic election, you doink 

You’re right, they couldn’t. They would have needed guns to accomplish that. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh, so they were climbing over the rubble and Nancy Pelosi was standing atop a pile of smoking ruins to get the certification done.   Got it.      Boy, you really showed me.    

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Wow. Talk about mental issues. Maybe she can ask people to send her care packages like the other liberals. Maybe that will allow her to deal with the trauma she's getting out there on the battlefield.

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Next level trolling. :lol: 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Maybe she's watched Step Brothers 1 too many times.