cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

Holy fuk.  I dozed off and just woke up.  Two big bets lost by 1/2 pts today. At least I jumped on the spread and ML.  Smaller profit, but still profit.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Holy fuk.  I dozed off and just woke up.  Two big bets lost by 1/2 pts today. At least I jumped on the spread and ML.  Smaller profit, but still profit.

I did okay too and small profit but crazy games and should have won more.

11 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Why are the Cards -3 and find that odd ? Might have to take them and the under 50.5.

Rams have quite a few out with covid.  Jalen Ramsey being one.  Their TE Higbee as well.

Common sense points to the Cards.  Seem healthier.  At home.  Stafford doesn't beat many good teams ever.  

I anticipate a lot of completions and running. This will keep the clock ticking and am playing the under 51.  Which is against the consensus. 

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Rams have quite a few out with covid.  Jalen Ramsey being one.  Their TE Higbee as well.

Common sense points to the Cards.  Seem healthier.  At home.  Stafford doesn't beat many good teams ever.  

Thanks so I will go the opp and take the Rams and under.

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I anticipate a lot of completions and running. This will keep the clock ticking and am playing the under 51.  Which is against the consensus. 

I think so too.

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Right team so I didn't lose much but over is coming back now!

I was leaning heavy on the Rams right up till today. It was definitely the sharp side.  I shouldn't have paid so much attention to the talking heads today and how much the Covid losses would hurt the Rams.  I shoulda just hedged a little to break even instead of going full on Cards.

On 12/14/2021 at 3:43 AM, Fireballer said:

I was leaning heavy on the Rams right up till today. It was definitely the sharp side.  I shouldn't have paid so much attention to the talking heads today and how much the Covid losses would hurt the Rams.  I shoulda just hedged a little to break even instead of going full on Cards.

I always go opposite of the talking heads. Take the Chargers tonight and tons of money will be on KC and will try to figure the o/u latter today. So far I'm thinking under and talking heads will say going to be a high scoring game.

44 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I got the Chargers ML and under 54 and also have them to win +3 on another bet.

Tailing Charger ML

• Like 1

Question for some of the more seasoned gamblers. So I started at the end of July and I would say I’m probably up maybe $4000? I’m not a huge better but I really play the favorites on moneylines. So I might make 60 bucks here or they’re taking the heavy favorites. But man when you lose you get hammered. 

Would I be better off taking reduced odds for less money on games? Or putting more money like two or $300 on heavy favorites over time?

For instance playing $50 on something that’s say -110 versus $300 on something that’s -600?

15 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Question for some of the more seasoned gamblers. So I started at the end of July and I would say I’m probably up maybe $4000? I’m not a huge better but I really play the favorites on moneylines. So I might make 60 bucks here or they’re taking the heavy favorites. But man when you lose you get hammered. 

Would I be better off taking reduced odds for less money on games? Or putting more money like two or $300 on heavy favorites over time?

For instance playing $50 on something that’s say -110 versus $300 on something that’s -600?

Never bet anything -600. 

my cutoff is -140 

19 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

If you are up 4k since end of July, keep doing what you are doing and stop asking questions about it. It's working. If you want to go into full time gambling for a living, different story. A different strategy may be something you want to make mock bets on your own to see how you do along side of your actual bets that you are succeeding at currently. Then, you can know what your strengths and weaknesses are. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If you are up 4k since end of July, keep doing what you are doing and stop asking questions about it. It's working. If you want to go into full time gambling for a living, different story. A different strategy may be something you want to make mock bets on your own to see how you do along side of your actual bets that you are succeeding at currently. Then, you can know what your strengths and weaknesses are. 

I agree  with this.

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Got them at -4.5 down 7.

Sounds like a good bet cause they always give up points this season and don't cover much.

Tempted to blind bet all underdog MLs for tomorrow. 

Mac Jones o 230.5 passing 

Mac Jones o 21.5 completions 

5 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

So the betting post is done now ?

With so many players out yesterday, I took the day off. I like Nevada +7 for this mornings game. 

It is like clockwork for me.  Any week I take off I would have hit about anything I would have thought about playing.  Liked Dallas and Bills yesterday but didn't get to the window with any bets.  Ill jump into the bowl season this week and get slaughtered haha

9 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

It is like clockwork for me.  Any week I take off I would have hit about anything I would have thought about playing.  Liked Dallas and Bills yesterday but didn't get to the window with any bets.  Ill jump into the bowl season this week and get slaughtered haha

I liked Tampa yesterday but got drunk and forgot about it. Did hit on Dallas and over though. I have Miami -3 and over 38 tonight plus  Miami -3 on another bet.

Made a buck and half on W Mich. and every cent plus some is going on Houston-Auburn over tomorrow. The rain will be the only defense on the field. Also Miami should beat up on NO tonight.