Bishop82

Covid definitely isn't political :rolleyes:

I see the usual suspects are defending actual fascism. 

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I see the usual suspects are defending actual fascism. 

Was there ever any doubt? Shame on us at this point.

Just now, Reality said:

Was there ever any doubt? Shame on us at this point.

Member when Trump the fascist was going to put all the gay and trans people in camps?

Turns out it was the liberals planning it.

But Cdub that will never happen

It's happening in Canada.

You can't live your house in Australia

China literally barricaded people in their houses.

44 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Member when Trump the fascist was going to put all the gay and trans people in camps?

Turns out it was the liberals planning it.

But Cdub that will never happen

It's happening in Canada.

You can't live your house in Australia

China literally barricaded people in their houses.

(Utilit voice): TRUMP!!!!

That CDC document came out in July 2020 btw

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

how so to what?

How is she a complete fraud?

Also, you seem really upset about her, it seems unlike you, you are usually mellower.  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Washington Nationals fired all employees who aren’t vaccinated 

Man Bob Boone didn’t even get it and he’s 73.  

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Also, you seem really upset about her, it seems unlike you, you are usually mellower.  :dunno: 

Dunno about fraud, but she doesn’t seem very smart.  For example, the UCONN/Quinnipiac mixup earlier.  Also:

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, jerryskids said:

really upset, no, just calling a fraud a fraud, which has been discussed by me here plenty of times.  she is the one making this political, and using it to up her brand with knuckleheads, such as yourself.

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

really upset, no, just calling a fraud a fraud, which has been discussed by me here plenty of times.  she is the one making this political, and using it to up her brand with knuckleheads, such as yourself.

She’s the one?  Not the hundreds of news sources telling us that only maga cap wearers are anti covid vaxx??

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

She’s the one?  Not the hundreds of news sources telling us that only maga cap wearers are anti covid vaxx??

:lol: And their leader Pelosi dancing in Chinatown calling Trump a zenophobe for trying to save the US. Then getting her hair done by breaking rules she helped create. But nothing to see here. It's a 2nd tier journalist causing all the political friction. 

All the libs have left is lies.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

between her and the clinic

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Both sides have.

Did you see her tweet saying “covid is a hoax.  The Democrats masked and impoverished America to rig an election” ?

26 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Both sides have.

Did you see her tweet saying “covid is a hoax.  The Democrats masked and impoverished America to rig an election” ?

Did she mention how Cuomocide and Witmurder upped death counts by killing old people? If she didn't,  she really missed a big one.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Both sides have.

COVID is not a hoax but it was a hoax to call it a pandemic. 95% of the country was in no risk of dying and we knew who they where, yet we kept the country shut down so we could have Mail in voting. I am sure you will never see the connection because, you know, Orange man bad.

3 hours ago, Herbivore said:

You still seem somewhat upset though.  Knucklehead?  Words hurt, Herby.  Words hurt.  :( 

56 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Both sides have.

While "covid is a hoax" is poorly worded, there is a lot of truth in that tweet from September 2020.  The hoax: I absolutely believe that the media colluded with the Dems on not only making Covid the top election topic, but painting Trump as a villain (as always) and Biden as the savior.  As such Covid became an important decision factor for those closer to independent/center, the normal folks who vote vs. the fringe on either side.  And the Dems were somewhat motivated to push for closures etc. to make the situation under Trump seem worse.

Of course in hindsight, Trump got the vaccine done and Biden has merely continued the actions set in motion by Trump.  Weren't we supposed to get some big federal continuity everywhere kumbaya coordination? :dunno: 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

You still seem somewhat upset though.  Knucklehead?  Words hurt, Herby.  Words hurt.  :( 

While "covid is a hoax" is poorly worded, there is a lot of truth in that tweet from September 2020.  The hoax: I absolutely believe that the media colluded with the Dems on not only making Covid the top election topic, but painting Trump as a villain (as always) and Biden as the savior.  As such Covid became an important decision factor for those closer to independent/center, the normal folks who vote vs. the fringe on either side.  And the Dems were somewhat motivated to push for closures etc. to make the situation under Trump seem worse.

Of course in hindsight, Trump got the vaccine done and Biden has merely continued the actions set in motion by Trump.  Weren't we supposed to get some big federal continuity everywhere kumbaya coordination? :dunno: 

Botcuck is profiting from the hoax. He's totally on board with any and lies that perpetuate it. 

5 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

COVID is not a hoax but it was a hoax to call it a pandemic. 95% of the country was in no risk of dying and we knew who they where, yet we kept the country shut down so we could have Mail in voting. I am sure you will never see the connection because, you know, Orange man bad.

We didn’t keep the country shut down.   Some places were more shut down than others, but most of the places that were were where the Dems already had the state locked up.   And if a swing state was shut down, by your logic shouldn’t that have made the undecideds mad and more likely to vote Republican?

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

We didn’t keep the country shut down.   Some places were more shut down than others, but most of the places that were were where the Dems already had the state locked up.   And if a swing state was shut down, by your logic shouldn’t that have made the undecideds mad and more likely to vote Republican?

Voting for republicans didn't count in those states once the clock struck midnight. Trump was leading in 6 states that he lost because they closed down the voting for 4 hours until each state just happened to find 100's of thousands of votes for creepy joey and none for Trump. Flipped all of them in the matter of a few hours. 

It was an election miracle for the liberals.  

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Voting for republicans didn't count in those states once the clock struck midnight. Trump was leading in 6 states that he lost because they closed down the voting for 4 hours until each state just happened to find 100's of thousands of votes for creepy joey and none for Trump. Flipped all of them in the matter of a few hours. 

It was an election miracle for the liberals.  

They didn’t need a worldwide pandemic to do that though.  Mail in voting already existed.

45 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They didn’t need a worldwide pandemic to do that though.  Mail in voting already existed.

What an idiotic take.

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I agree, the Dems did focus on covid in the election, but it was a pretty big deal obviously.  I don’t buy that they pushed for closures to make Trump look bad though.    I mean if anything talking specifically about covid (and not the ramifications), closures probably saved lives.  It was the nursing home fiasco(s) that made Trump look worse, but surely no one believes governors intentionally killed nursing home residents so that their political party could win the presidential election, right?

I agree, Biden was painted as the covid savior but obviously he wasn’t.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

What an idiotic take.

Why?  He’s clearly accusing the Dems of fraud.  You don’t need a pandemic to commit fraud.

I’m sure you think “covid was a hoax so the Dems could rig the election” is a good take though...

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Why?  He’s clearly accusing the Dems of fraud.  You don’t need a pandemic to commit fraud.

I’m sure you think “covid was a hoax so the Dems could rig the election” is a good take though...

I believe what he is considering "idiotic" is the assertion that mail-in voting already existed.  Umm, some states had vetted absentee ballot processes (AZ does and I've used it for decades) but nothing near the universal shotgun blasting of ballots.  I'm not commenting on the level of cheating, but your statement was disingenuous.

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I believe what he is considering "idiotic" is the assertion that mail-in voting already existed.  Umm, some states had vetted absentee ballot processes (AZ does and I've used it for decades) but nothing near the universal shotgun blasting of ballots.  I'm not commenting on the level of cheating, but your statement was disingenuous.

So is the claim that the Dems “kept the country shut down so we could have mail in voting.”  Did mail in voting help Biden win?  Of course.  But It was a f’ing pandemic.   Stuff was shut down across the world.   The world doesn’t revolve around the US presidential election.   I mean even where stuff wasn’t shut down many people were avoiding crowds and indoor spaces. Which voting can be.   Having mail in voting only made sense in the era of covid.  We probably should have online voting honestly.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

So is the claim that the Dems “kept the country shut down so we could have mail in voting.”  Did mail in voting help Biden win?  Of course.  But It was a f’ing pandemic.   Stuff was shut down across the world.   The world doesn’t revolve around the US presidential election.   I mean even where stuff wasn’t shut down many people were avoiding crowds and indoor spaces. Which voting can be.   Having mail in voting only made sense in the era of covid.  We probably should have online voting honestly.

They have been fighting in courts and stirring up as many protests as they can to keep mail in voting and having no required ID. The MLB moved the All Star game for God's sake and focked over the city in Georgia where the game was to be held.

I mentioned it before and I'll mention it again, last year where I live, 2 of us received 4 ballots in the mail. All unrequested.  I registered as a democrat (even though I am not) and so did my girlfriend. That right there tells me something was focking seriously wrong with how that election was run.  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Mail in voting was by request and required voter ID before the 2020 election. HTH

I hope you are a terrible troll rather than mentally challenged.

but you could goto walmart and BLM rallies all you wanted

luckily covid stayed away from those

For the last time THE PANDEMIC was a hoax. Trump got 11 million more votes than he did in 2016 and Biden got 16 million more votes than Hillary. 

There is no way this was a valid election.

3 hours ago, Reality said:

What an idiotic take.

That’s all his takes are: idiotic. 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Mail in voting was by request and required voter ID before the 2020 election. HTH

I hope you are a terrible troll rather than mentally challenged.

I don’t know why y’all have even been entertaining him. I got the dumb ass on ignore cause he is either one of the biggest trolls or he’s just that gawt damn retarded in which case I’d rather not even read his posts 

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I don’t know why y’all have even been entertaining him. I got the dumb ass on ignore cause he is either one of the biggest trolls or he’s just that gawt damn retarded in which case I’d rather not even read his posts 

Just because you couldn’t handle being clowned in the Umass thread, lol

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

For the last time THE PANDEMIC was a hoax. Trump got 11 million more votes than he did in 2016 and Biden got 16 million more votes than Hillary. 

There is no way this was a valid election.

If it was a hoax, shouldn’t it have ended in November or January like most of you sheep claimed?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If it was a hoax, shouldn’t it have ended in November or January like most of you sheep claimed?

Yeah. It's impossible for you to see the liberals still use it to try to control the public.

Focking nazis. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. It's impossible for you to see the liberals still use it to try to control the public.

Focking nazis. 

Then why were people saying it was going to “disappear” after the election/inauguration?

Just now, TimHauck said:

Then why were people saying it was going to “disappear” after the election/inauguration?

Democrats had a new found way to try to control people. Sorry dude. The left in this country are a bunch of power hungry, big government demanding, TDS affected loons. And they are evil as fock.