Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Minnesota high court tosses murder conviction against ex-cop Mohamed Noor

Noor was sentenced to 12.5 years in prison in 2019 after being convicted by a jury of third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter for shooting the unarmed yoga teacher who was engaged to be married while responding to her 911 call about a possible sexual assault in an alley behind her home.

Noor was not sentenced on the manslaughter count, meaning his case will now go back to district court for him to be sentenced. He has already served more than 28 months on the murder conviction and could be eligible for supervised release by the end of the year if he receives the presumptive four years for manslaughter, the Associated Press reported.

Knee on a guys shoulder who later dies from a fentanyl OD. First and second degree murder. Life in prison

Shoot a woman who called you to report a possible assault and maybe have to serve 3 years.

I still don't understand why this Muslim shot her. The story makes no sense.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Knee on a guys shoulder who later dies from a fentanyl OD. First and second degree murder. Life in prison

Hennepin County medical examiner ruled Floyd’s death was due to cardiopulmonary arrest caused by restraint and neck compression.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hennepin County medical examiner ruled Floyd’s death was due to cardiopulmonary arrest caused by restraint and neck compression.

This thread is about the Muslim diversity hirer who killed a white woman days before her wedding day. You can take your crackpot theories that have been discussed ad nauseam to the fentanyl Floydd thread.

It's the Twin Toilets why is anybody surprised? 

Any word from Omar about the 12 year old boy that got shot to death by another black person?  Just another black child being slaughtered by black people in these liberal strong holds I suppose.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

This thread is about the Muslim diversity hirer who killed a white woman days before her wedding day. You can take your crackpot theories that have been discussed ad nauseam to the fentanyl Floydd thread.

It’s not my crockpot theory. It’s the theory of the Hennepin County medical examiner. HTH.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

It’s not my crockpot theory. It’s the theory of the Hennepin County medical examiner. HTH.

So take it to the fentanyl Floydd thread. We don't care.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Bert said:

Any word from Omar about the 12 year old boy that got shot to death by another black person?  Just another black child being slaughtered by black people in these liberal strong holds I suppose.

Nothing but crickets.

37 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So take it to the fentanyl Floydd thread. We don't care.

You brought Floyd up.

I’m correcting your crackpot theories, sport. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I live about 8 blocks away from where she was killed.  I drive by it every day to pick up my daughter.  The story makes no sense.  Especially the part about him firing across his partner's face.

Why were there no daily riots for this poor woman? Where is the justice?  People suddenly don't care about police brutality?  You mean to tell me the BLM race riots were all political? 

Imagine that

41 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why were there no daily riots for this poor woman? Where is the justice?  People suddenly don't care about police brutality?  You mean to tell me the BLM race riots were all political? 

Imagine that

Don't worry. I'm sure the NFL will add helmet decals with her name any day now. 

2 hours ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

The idiots in the Cities, Duluth, Rochester, St Cloud made that cesspool. 

Duluth isn't on the same level of stupid as the others you mentioned. 

5 minutes ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

Went there last year, all I saw was Biden signs, so I doubt that. 

I go there for work multiple times a year and have for the last 15 years.  I was there last week.  They are more liberal than conservative but nowhere close to the Twin Toilets and their suburbs.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bert said:

I go there for work multiple times a year and have for the last 15 years.  I was there last week.  They are more liberal than conservative but nowhere close to the Twin Toilets and their suburbs.  

Duluth is more unions exercising their muscle. The Cities are the progressives continually trying to outinsane each other.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Good to hear! Some hope at least.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

As usual, excellent legal analysis of this decision and how it could affect Chauvin over at Legal Insurrection:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/09/minnesota-supreme-ct-dismissal-of-3rd-degree-murder-in-noor-case-could-have-implications-for-derek-chauvin/

Can you imagine the riots if Chauvin murder conviction gets dropped?  He'd still have the manslaughter charge, but the fires will be epic! 

Just now, DonS said:

Can you imagine the riots if Chauvin murder conviction gets dropped?  He'd still have the manslaughter charge, but the fires will be epic! 

Yeah, I'd have to buy a lot of popcorn for that!!!

1 hour ago, Vikings4ever said:

Duluth is more unions exercising their muscle. The Cities are the progressives continually trying to outinsane each other.

Agreed.  There are a lot more working people in Duluth.

15 minutes ago, DonS said:

Let them burn their own city, stupidity is fun to watch,

5 hours ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

The idiots in the Cities, Duluth, Rochester, St Cloud made that cesspool. 

Yup

For Chauvin, the 3rd degree murder will get dropped.  The 2nd degree murder charge will come up during the election year, in 2024.  It will be used to rile up the black community and the Democrats will try to use that against Republican's.  After the election.... 

• Republican candidate wins: The 2nd degree murder charge gets over turned and Chauvin is released from prison for serving 4 year for 2nd degree manslaughter.  Media and Democrat reaction will be racism and white supremacy in hopes to win control of the House and Senate at the mid terms and use it again in 2028 for the next presidential election.
  • Democrat candidate wins: The 2nd degree murder charge gets over turned and Chauvin is released from prison for serving 4 year for 2nd degree manslaughter.  Media and Democrat reaction will be silent and pretend it didn't happen.
  • Like 1