Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Anyone sitting Hopkins today?

Likewise and Mike Williams 

I guess it’s wait for last minute news and see how he’s warming up 

Tough one , not so sure they’ll need him much Vs the Jags, might be a decoy. 

If one has another good choice , I would do that.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, weepaws said:

not so sure they’ll need him much Vs the Jags, might be a decoy. 

Looks like this take was the winner

It worked so well last week, I'm doing it again.  Starting Cooks over him.  Last year Ramsey followed him around and he wasn't very productive.  Saved one game against Ramsey with a TD on 54 yards and put up something like 4 catches for 35 yards in the other.

I don't recommend anyone else bench Hopkins.  I go with my reads, but you'll likely hate yourself if it doesn't work out.  This move is for stone-cold assassins.  It is only for people who are dead inside.

• Haha 1

Nobody

serious logic there

He flat out scares me, BS decoy last week and now Ramsey 

It’s him or Theilin so I do have a nice option 

Bump...looks like a “game time decision” for this week.  Not that it matters but despite being questionable every week ESPN usually shows a projection for him, this week it’s a goose egg...

Kyler Murray isn't a lock to play either. *Colt McCoy*

• New Player Note Yesterday, 6:43 pm

Speaking Friday, Cardinals general manager Steve Keim said the Cardinals need to consider the "big picture" with QB Kyler Murray.

Advice: Keim also said the Cardinals need to "be smart" with Murray. This doesn't mean he won't play in Week 9, but it makes sense that the 7-1 Cardinals could be cautious with their star quarterback's ankle injury. A lingering ailment would significantly tarnish their hopes of a Super Bowl run. Murray's status needs to be monitored ahead of Arizona's matchup against the 49ers on Sunday.

More: Darren Urban on Twitter

(NBCSportsEDGE.com)

D Hopkins to the bench for me this week.  Can't wait until the 4:00 call, need to adjust lineups prior.  And the blurb from Mike above "Arizona doesn't sound as optimistic that WR DeAndre Hopkins, who is listed as questionable for Sunday due to a hamstring injury, will be able to play."

R Moore might be a good play, especially if Murray plays and Hopkins and Green don't.