Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

WNBA FInals

Recommended Posts

About 5 minutes in. A middle school boys team would win by 40 against either team. It's laughable.  The tall blonde on Phx is yummy though. Discuss 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

This thread needs to die

Keep it up and I'll post more WNBA horse faces fuckoooooooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I've seen her broadcast for the Suns, she is very pretty like in practically all of the photos I posted, not the one you did.  :dunno: 

Different strokes I suppose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

About 5 minutes in. A middle school boys team would win by 40 against either team. 

:lol:

No they wouldn’t…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, posty said:

:lol:

No they wouldn’t…

Yeah, I think you're right.  A middle school team wouldn't... but a high school team would.  I think it's an unfair argument though.  They're not claiming to be as good as the men.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They're not claiming to be as good as the men.

Yep, if they were, then this would be a conversation...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, posty said:

Yep, if they were, then this would be a conversation...

But what would we discuss?  Because the men’s game has shed virtually all other skills in favor of the 3 pt shot.  Pound for pound, WNBA-ers play better defense and run better offense than NBA-ers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MLCKAA said:

WNBA-ers play better defense and run better offense than NBA-ers.

No argument here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About 8-10 years ago, Detroit’s WNBA team won a few championships. Karl Malone’s daughter was on the team. Then they relocated somewhere down south and I’ve no idea what happened since. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

About 8-10 years ago, Detroit’s WNBA team won a few championships. Karl Malone’s daughter was on the team. Then they relocated somewhere down south and I’ve no idea what happened since. 

They moved to Tulsa in 2010 for 6 seasons then on to Dallas in 2016.  Been there ever since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×