KSB2424

Libs on Tik Tok

This almost seems planned for publicity since she conveniently just announced a book launch (which I’m sure the GC will Iove for their kids, it actually doesn’t sound bad)

41 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This almost seems planned for publicity since she conveniently just announced a book launch (which I’m sure the GC will Iove for their kids, it actually doesn’t sound bad)

Obviously, especially since Tik Tok is all Libs anyhow. 

I still love it that all she did was repost the vile things liberals say every day and that was an affront to them….I mean, well done….

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I still love it that all she did was repost the vile things liberals say every day and that was an affront to them….I mean, well done….

Are we sure that’s all she did on Slack?

Truth hurts.  And in some cases, really, really hurts. 

Isn't a permanent suspension a ban?

Suspensions but definition are temporary.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

That's some 4D chess there, getting herself banned to promote a book.  :thumbsup: 

Like a true grifter, now she's pumping some dumb book and I'm sure her brainwashed followers will pony up the $20 or even the $40 to get it signed.

It's a shame she's not donating any of the proceeds to help victims of predators.

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Like a true grifter, now she's pumping some dumb book and I'm sure her brainwashed followers will pony up the $20 or even the $40 to get it signed.

It's a shame she's not donating any of the proceeds to help victims of predators.

I’ll agree with this.  I applaud all that she’s done to expose the things she does, but was disappointed when I saw the book deal.