KSB2424

Libs on Tik Tok

On 11/19/2021 at 1:15 PM, KSB2424 said:

if i shot one of those people...would that be wrong? even if i feared for my life when they came rushing in? can the store owner shoot them??? i tell you right now if that's my store i grab my shotgun

13 hours ago, porkbutt said:

if i shot one of those people...would that be wrong? even if i feared for my life when they came rushing in? can the store owner shoot them??? i tell you right now if that's my store i grab my shotgun

Steven colbert said that if its not wrong for you to shoot them, then the laws must be changed. 

21 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Looters Looting Looters  :lol:

:wall:  When you want them to have a gun the fockin losers can't produce one.

35 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

How do these people come into power positions? And you know damn well this particular focking liberal Beelzebub didn't suck cack her way into office.   

On 12/10/2021 at 9:13 PM, KSB2424 said:

Notice he’s not fcking with any men.

Should name it teachers and other assorted libtards of Tik tok 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I find this incredibly sad.  There is no reason they couldn't have taken these pictures without the masks and still have been safe for all involved.  I can only conclude that it was a woke "look at us we're worshipping at the altar of the covid god."  @Sean Mooney, you are a teacher, did you do this to your kids?  Thoughts? 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I too think this is incredibly sad. Why do their names need masks too? Talk about insult to injury :(  😷 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I find this incredibly sad.  There is no reason they couldn't have taken these pictures without the masks and still have been safe for all involved.  I can only conclude that it was a woke "look at us we're worshipping at the altar of the covid god."  @Sean Mooney, you are a teacher, did you do this to your kids?  Thoughts? 

Why the hell do you think the teacher makes the call as to what is in pictures for the yearbook? The school hires an outside company to do it. I know so many of you think it is true that teachers are subverting society because someone told you but teachers have so little power to do anything unilaterally in schools. 

My school had students wear masks to pictures. They sat for the picture, took their mask off, had the picture taken, then put their mask back on. As to why this photographer did it this way I don't know.  But the picture should've been done without masks. If kids are eating lunch without masks they can take it off for a 30 second tops picture. 

I do question though how they got their yearbooks for the year already by the end of January. 

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Why the hell do you think the teacher makes the call as to what is in pictures for the yearbook? The school hires an outside company to do it. I know so many of you think it is true that teachers are subverting society because someone told you but teachers have so little power to do anything unilaterally in schools. 

My school had students wear masks to pictures. They sat for the picture, took their mask off, had the picture taken, then put their mask back on. As to why this photographer did it this way I don't know.  But the picture should've been done without masks. If kids are eating lunch without masks they can take it off for a 30 second tops picture. 

I do question though how they got their yearbooks for the year already by the end of January. 

Grade school teachers are the dumbest, most insecure people we have in this country. 

10 hours ago, Masshole said:

I saw this earlier in the week.  Apparently this lady is an MD and she actually asked Biden a question at his Town Hall and was introduced as a "Republican".  I'll see if I can find it.

37 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Did they then teach them how to shoplift and file welfare claims? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

If I had a kid that age in that school and found out they did this, I would take a flame thrower to that place. 

12 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

You all have this completely wrong.   I applaud and encourage this.  BLM may be one of the greatest grifts in history.   No financial (or any other) accountability, corporations and people showering you in $, it doesn't even matter if your cause can't define or defend what you are doing.    They are teaching these kids valuable life skills for the US in the 21st century.    It's almost voc school type training.    These kids will learn how to never work a day in your life, get $ thrown at you, and then complain about the injustice of the system that got them that no-work $.    Those are valuable life skills these days.    These kids will be better positioned to move up in society than their peers who don't receive this training.    Bravo to this school!

14 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Mooney? Where are you Sean? 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mooney? Where are you Sean? 

Living rent free in your head apparently.

Again- what's the context of this moment in the video? Context matters.

2 hours ago, Masshole said:

You all have this completely wrong.   I applaud and encourage this.  BLM may be one of the greatest grifts in history.   No financial (or any other) accountability, corporations and people showering you in $, it doesn't even matter if your cause can't define or defend what you are doing.    They are teaching these kids valuable life skills for the US in the 21st century.    It's almost voc school type training.    These kids will learn how to never work a day in your life, get $ thrown at you, and then complain about the injustice of the system that got them that no-work $.    Those are valuable life skills these days.    These kids will be better positioned to move up in society than their peers who don't receive this training.    Bravo to this school!

Except for the white kids forced to participate.  They'll grow up believing they're oppressors and racists.  No free sh1t for you whitey!!! 

46 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The context is they are in kindergarten. The context is they are being taught not about a political movement, but to take a side in one. Oh yeah, they are in Fockin kindergarten.  That’s my context and it need not go any further. What’s yours? 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

LMAO...just like I said, CRT doesn't need to be in curriculum when those in power of the educational system are activists.  

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

An MDC alias? It would make sense.

"LIVING RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD." 

Take that!!!!

:lol: What a focking idiot. 

Name that tune:

Who's on tik tok

Do do do do do do

Libs on tik tok 

Do do do do do do

If you're a lib kock 

Libs on tik tok

Do do do do do do dooooooo.

LOL this is my town.  I think she meant well, just definitely worded it wrong.

BTW I think the town is a fairly even split between Dems and Repubs plus some independents like myself, but I think Is probably actually majority Republican.

And I don’t think “Mayor Pro Tem” really means much.  She’s a town commissioner which there are like 6 of.